-El-

Jul 13, 2018
"She said my room lacked a certain je ne sais quoi, and when I told her gesundheit, she sayonara'd out of my casa"

That being said, I LOVE this game! So witty, so sexy, so much story, so much little hilarious details. I´m already afraid of reaching the current end and having to wait for new content. I´m actually in Covid-quarantine and this game immensely helps me pass the time. Keep up the good work!!!

Reactions: Squarblesport

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
"She said my room lacked a certain je ne sais quoi, and when I told her gesundheit, she sayonara'd out of my casa"

That being said, I LOVE this game! So witty, so sexy, so much story, so much little hilarious details. I´m already afraid of reaching the current end and having to wait for new content. I´m actually in Covid-quarantine and this game immensely helps me pass the time. Keep up the good work!!!
I appreciate you saying that, El. I put a lot of work into the writing, it's always nice when someone appreciates it.

I hope you recover quickly. Stay safe.

-El-

Jul 13, 2018
Your writing is bloody brilliant! I can´t remember a single game on this site with so much detail and so much paying attention to all the little quirks and peculiarities of all the different characters, it´s amazing and you should be proud of it! I really really enjoy it!

Reactions: Squarblesport

ramgus

Sep 11, 2020
As others have already said, Stranded in Space is mostly a kinetic experience with occasional "Major Decisions" sprinkled in to allow for player choice. These Major Decisions generally lead to different, unique scenes.

The next update (Days 14-16) has about 8 different moments where previously made decisions will result in a different scene. This update actually has the most "splits" of any previous content release by a long shot. Because of all the different choices made (from previous updates), there are roughly 35+ rendered scenes in this next update. Days 9-11, comparably, had 19 scenes in total.

So basically...

DOUBLE LENGTH UPDATE BECAUSE OF CHOICES — PLEASE HELP!!!
I love your game, count me as a patron as soon as the game comes out.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes