Gubelicious

Jul 9, 2020
Im getting this issue in the gallery where if I move past page 5 the game would legit crash, is there a way to fix this?

image_2023-01-08_134148964.png

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
ok, so i'm on day 13 and just got to the laptop but there is no group convo going. is that right ? or is it bugged ?
That was another weird bug that somehow happened - I forgot to mention it, lol. It'll be fixed when day 16 drops.

Define "quickly", because I never saw a need to go especially fast when I tested it multiple times before. Did a time limit get added with this latest release, Wildman Dev, or did I just never run into this previously when making my steps for the escape room?
No timer added.

Im getting this issue in the gallery where if I move past page 5 the game would legit crash, is there a way to fix this?

View attachment 2295569
I think this is an issue on your end with mismatched versions. Unless others are having the problem too?

Beyond page 5 is normal. I can't see why it would crash
shame that the whole vn-dl is too big with over 8gb....why not divide it in smaller parts? yeah there is the compressed part but you loose quality...
When Day 16 drops I'll be added my own compressed version to be downloaded. I don't know how others do it but mine should be around 3-4 GBs with nearly no discernible quality loss.

Day 10 haylee laptop error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

```
This is a strange base game glitch that doesn't exist anymore (I think???). Just ignore the Haylee on Day 10 (she doesn't have a laptop chat) and it should fix itself.

Reactions: Marlboro1911

Gubelicious

Jul 9, 2020
- I forgot to mention it, lol. It'll be fixed when day 16 drops.
That was another weird bug that somehow happened - I forgot to mention it, lol. It'll be fixed when day 16 drops.

No timer added.

I think this is an issue on your end with mismatched versions. Unless others are having the problem too?

Beyond page 5 is normal. I can't see why it would crash

When Day 16 drops I'll be added my own compressed version to be downloaded. I don't know how others do it but mine should be around 3-4 GBs with nearly no discernible quality loss.

This is a strange base game glitch that doesn't exist anymore (I think???). Just ignore the Haylee on Day 10 (she doesn't have a laptop chat) and it should fix itself.
I mean I downloaded the game (day 1-15 version) from the gofile link, I don't know if it was the wrong version but I'm definitely sure I downloaded the game from this page.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I mean I downloaded the game (day 1-15 version) from the gofile link, I don't know if it was the wrong version but I'm definitely sure I downloaded the game from this page.
If others are having this issue, the only thing I can think of is that the pirated version is a strange combination of versions of the game.

An example: you mentioned the Lauren/Oksana scene as missing—it's in Day 14 at the end.

Reactions: TheGremlin21
Jan 12, 2021
If others are having this issue, the only thing I can think of is that the pirated version is a strange combination of versions of the game.

An example: you mentioned the Lauren/Oksana scene as missing—it's in Day 14 at the end.
I think it has to do with the gallery unlocker...I had the same issue, when I deleted the unlocker file it didn't crash (though I haven't played through enough of the new content for it to unlock on its own to be sure).

Reactions: Gubelicious

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, many people have been posting here for quite some time for the escape room stuff, whether voicing frustration, asking questions, or offering suggestions and hints — especially WildmanDev who has given a lot of really good help. Here is a list of what you can do to get both all of the numbers to actually escape and all of the numbers for the laptop afterward. A few spots are randomized, so I noted those in the instructions below. I've been pretty thorough, but I'm also really tired. If you notice any mistakes, please let me know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In paragraph 43, add that time is limited. All 15 movements need to be done quickly.
Confirmed by the dev: this isn't true. No timer was added for following those steps.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started this game and I'm at start of day 4 . I love the background story, i love the settings, i love the renders, i love the models but i start to get really annoyed by most of all those girls, they seem so immature and with no depth, just like some good looking piece of meat. And more i have absolutely no choices and at the end of day 3 a girl shows up and we just fuck like dogs in the street.
I have a question, will it be all the same, no choices, forced fucks, stupid girls behaving like they were 12 and so on...
It's a shame because there is so much work and talent put into this game, so having to play it this way just drives me nuts.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
I just started this game and I'm at start of day 4 . I love the background story, i love the settings, i love the renders, i love the models but i start to get really annoyed by most of all those girls, they seem so immature and with no depth, just like some good looking piece of meat. And more i have absolutely no choices and at the end of day 3 a girl shows up and we just fuck like dogs in the street.
I have a question, will it be all the same, no choices, forced fucks, stupid girls behaving like they were 12 and so on...
It's a shame because there is so much work and talent put into this game, so having to play it this way just drives me nuts.
same problem i had with the game just plays a bit to much like kn for my taste i like to have more agency in the mc's actions. Game up to the point i played was very high quality though.

Reactions: Lordmoses711high

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
And more i have absolutely no choices and at the end of day 3 a girl shows up and we just fuck like dogs in the street.
Imo the story's biggest flaw is how handwavy the idea of the harem is getting introduced, only to then walk back on it for two characters. Like, players don't even get the option to reject anyone, because that would supposedly be the worst thing ever, but at the same time rejecting this one character is supposed to be the cure for her jealousy.

And the Skylar scene in the latest update was pretty meh imo. Skylar is the only woman still not comfortable with the idea of a harem and the PC cries about it like a spoiled child that got an xbox instead of a playstation for christmas.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Kasumi is an autistic sexy psychopath with the dumbest storyline IMO. Also having to pick between the two most attractive LI's in the game is really not fun. I mean i still like the game but im just skipping Kasumi dialogue for now

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I played a little further to see if it would improve but no it's even worse. Basically you get fucked by everyone i guess then sometime you need to select someone for whatever reason.
And to add to the bad side of it most of the time the fuck scenes are bad, the girl shows up, flash her tits, put you pant down, blow your ugly dick (worst dick ever) and swallow. No feelings, no romance, just speed sex, my god they are stranded in space for years, can't they just behave like human beings and take their time to build a real relationship?

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
I played a little further to see if it would improve but no it's even worse. Basically you get fucked by everyone i guess then sometime you need to select someone for whatever reason.
And to add to the bad side of it most of the time the fuck scenes are bad, the girl shows up, flash her tits, put you pant down, blow your ugly dick (worst dick ever) and swallow. No feelings, no romance, just speed sex, my god they are stranded in space for years, can't they just behave like human beings and take their time to build a real relationship?
Yea its clear you havent played through the game, the girls in this game almost have TOO much backstory and dialogue IMO. Theres a whole lot of text and its clear you're not reading it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Calling bullshit on you playing at all.

Sounds like you hit ctrl and saw quick sex scenes and assumed no story because it has plenty.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
no sticky note appeared, the mat turned green only. I followed every step so far.

Argh, I donno whatta do....
I can only think of two ways that could happen. The first is that you think you followed every step in the Notebook but missed something / did something incorrect (right instead of left or w/e) somewhere. It's actually decently easy to mess one of those up if you're not very careful. If you have done all Notebook directions as indicated, there should be a screen shake and the MC saying that something shook (or moved, or something similar). If you don't get that, you've messed up the directions in the Notebook.

The second possibility (a lot less likely) is that you somehow have a corrupted save. I have no idea how you might corrupt the save so that the steps don't progress you as they're supposed to, but I suppose theoretically it could happen.

hpotter12122020

Sep 24, 2021
I don't know if my game is corrupted or bugged, but I can't seem to unlock this day 15 scene during a playthrough. I can can access it perfectly fine from the gallery and I have not modded the game in any way. Are there previous major choices, laptop choices, etc. that unlock this scene?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I don't know if my game is corrupted or bugged, but I can't seem to unlock this day 15 scene during a playthrough. I can can access it perfectly fine from the gallery and I have not modded the game in any way. Are there previous major choices, laptop choices, etc. that unlock this scene?
If you pick Nemy you get that scene.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes