• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryan Cahill

Apr 3, 2018
That first image is from my game, yes. You should play it Ryan!
Already had it downloading lol was just checking since I know some images arent from the game. Def excited to play though love the premise! Also havent seen a ton of games with a position quite like the first so thats pretty hype for that alone lol.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
So just to be clear, no other male npc will fuck or touch the Li's right?
Correct.
As long as we don't have to choose one at the end and...uh...whats' wrong with that black girls skin? glitch? alien? birth defect?
That's explained in the first day. Vitiligo!

You say that but the Dev notes don't read as they belong to a harem game, different paths, and path exclusive scenes.
There is room for both, don't worry.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The thing is one of the reasons I only play harem games is that I get all scenes in one playthrough because replaying a game multiple times to get all the content is a waste of time in my opinion.
Well, in the base release that's not gonna be a big issue, so if you're on the fence maybe just try it out?

However, I will say I'm rendering a scene right now for the first update that's dependent on a major choice made in this first release... so... if you wanted to experience everything in the complete, game is fully finished edition of Stranded in Space, you'll definitely need multiple save files.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I'm waiting for reviews on this one. Like how long is it ? And how's the gameplay. Is it grindy ? Doesn't seem to play like a VN from some of the pictures.

Reactions: grimsaint

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I'm waiting for reviews on this one. Like how long is it ? And how's the gameplay. Is it grindy ? Doesn't seem to play like a VN from some of the pictures.
It's about 5-10 hours, depending on how fast you read/how much you want to enjoy everything. And there is no grind. It's got a laptop-chat system that breaks up the days, which may give the illusion that it's... not like a normal VN. But that system is entirely optional! Though you really shouldn't skip it, and I'm definitely not saying that because it took so much work.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stranded in Space [Days 1-8 Fix] [WildMan Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,91 GB / 284 MB - StrandedInSpace-1.0fix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,87 GB / 250 MB - StrandedInSpace-1.0fix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Jamerson

Jul 11, 2017
4g for initial release is massive, well done, it shows real commitment. Here's hoping the game is as good as the previews

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
4g for initial release is massive, well done, it shows real commitment. Here's hoping the game is as good as the previews
That is exactly what I hoped to convey, Jamerson.

I'm dedicated to this project, and it's going to be massive. There will be no burn out, nor any uninspired updates. Quality content is my goal above all else. Laziness achieves nothing!

Wildman Dev Looks good def a game I will try later on... Good luck with your game dev, and may the harem gods accept you. :D
If not in this life, then in another, Chaos! Thanks for the well wishes.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes