• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Female Cyborg: "Girls, today's lesson... a COCK in the hand is worth two in the bush."

1584982.jpg

(meanwhile from the captain's quarters)
Captain to Crew: "Hello, this is the captain speaking, remember, what happens in space, stays in space."

Last edited:

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
You must navigate your days aboard the Endurance, making key decisions about your relationships with your shipmates (Fuck or not fuck) (y):sneaky::love::devilish::WeSmart::BootyTime:

Reactions: rKnight

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Female Cyborg: "Girls, today's lesson... a COCK in the hand is worth two in the bush."

(meanwhile from the captain's quarters)
Captain to Crew: "Hello, this is the captain speaking, remember, what happens in space, stays in space."

View attachment 1564785
Would it help anyone to know the two girls sitting across from the MC in that render are sisters?

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Stranded in Space [Days 1-8 Fix] [WildMan Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,91 GB / 284 MB - StrandedInSpace-1.0fix-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,87 GB / 250 MB - StrandedInSpace-1.0fix-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
nyc.....:love:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Stranded in Space [Days 1-8]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Game soft-crashes for me on the second round of messaging when trying to message "Haylee Kirsen".

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hmm lets see from dev notes I see that there are over 15 girls planned? I want them ALL for my harem!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jenzi800

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I really wish I had control of this thread, I have a new version of the patch I'd like to put on the original post, but here we are.

Above, Scotty encountered a crash that I've since been able to figure out. It won't affect most players, but it could happen to anyone.

It's the same script.rpa file as before, only with the new fix. Same overwrite method.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes