Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
This is one that has legit surprised me. I thought the demand for this would be a lot higher but there have been no requests for it.
He had laid out a time frame a while back for how he planned to release it. I'm happy to be patient.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He had laid out a time frame a while back for how he planned to release it. I'm happy to be patient.
That's awesome however we are on a piracy site which tends to get requests for games people are waiting for and while you may be happy to wait, the majority that come here usually aren't.

Considering most requests go up within minutes of an update happening I was just surprised that I hadn't seen any for this.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Game is good but it would be nice to have more control over the MC. It's a kinetic novel with a few choices between which one of 2 characters you prefer to see.

There is an audience for that, but a lesser one.
From what I've seen the creator say and understood from multiple posts is it's going to SLOW burn from this style of almost no control to a lot more choices in the future. It's like very slowly introducing everyone and we fuck them all, but choosing certain actions impacting things after that. So we can't choose to never fuck someone but an action might make us only able to fuck them once or make them a more permanent hookup.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
From what I've seen the creator say and understood from multiple posts is it's going to SLOW burn from this style of almost no control to a lot more choices in the future. It's like very slowly introducing everyone and we fuck them all, but choosing certain actions impacting things after that. So we can't choose to never fuck someone but an action might make us only able to fuck them once or make them a more permanent hookup.
I certainly do hope that we get more control as the game goes along. This is a fabulous VN, but its largely been choice free to this point.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
This is fairly accurate. There will be many Major Choices in Stranded in Space. The coming update (Days 12-13) has 3, which will bring the total to 6. Major choices create new, unique content. New scenes, new lewd content, new dialogue, etc. An example:

In Days 1-8 you decide on who will be your neighbor. Whoever you don't pick? The room scenes I've made for them will never be used in your game. They won't magically get a room three updates from now, as an example. Major choices create a unique set of scenes that will be continually expanded on with each update.

These major choices also impact the kind of relationship you have with a character. That can sometimes extend to kinks, too. So a character choice might have you become submissive to them. Or you might impregnate them for content related to that.

It's not as open-world-esque as some people would like, and the worst part for me is that it's more work than the way they'd prefer it! Still, especially after the game is fully finished, one playthrough of Stranded in Space might have fifty different full scenes when compared to someone else's playthrough. I think that's awesome.

Chief Caon

Feb 25, 2022
Wildman Dev just got done with days 1-8, and i must say this took me by surprise. the amount of detail and personality this game has is really refreshing. and idk if it's just me, but you had me actually laughing in places (references on point). keep up the great work but take it easy at the same time! much love

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Anny chance for a torrent or partitioned upload, more then 5gb is over Mega free per day limit. Beyond that, game looks good so keep up the good work and good luck.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This is fairly accurate. There will be many Major Choices in Stranded in Space. The coming update (Days 12-13) has 3, which will bring the total to 6. Major choices create new, unique content. New scenes, new lewd content, new dialogue, etc. An example:

In Days 1-8 you decide on who will be your neighbor. Whoever you don't pick? The room scenes I've made for them will never be used in your game. They won't magically get a room three updates from now, as an example. Major choices create a unique set of scenes that will be continually expanded on with each update.

These major choices also impact the kind of relationship you have with a character. That can sometimes extend to kinks, too. So a character choice might have you become submissive to them. Or you might impregnate them for content related to that.

It's not as open-world-esque as some people would like, and the worst part for me is that it's more work than the way they'd prefer it! Still, especially after the game is fully finished, one playthrough of Stranded in Space might have fifty different full scenes when compared to someone else's playthrough. I think that's awesome.
That sounds great man. Keep at it. Looking forward to seeing what future major choices lead to. Gonna try not to get too hyped. ;)

There's already a few girls that I really like. I'll be more than satisfied if I can get a happy ending with one of em when all things are said end done.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021

Do you give an indication in game which characters could lead to which kinks? That way you can prevent people from complaining when they don't like certain content.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Do you give an indication in game which characters could lead to which kinks? That way you can prevent people from complaining when they don't like certain content.
Absolutely.

For anyone that's played my game, they can probably picture who they'd be submissive to. They'd likely know who they could dominate, and they'd likely know who they could impregnate.

And for other, wilder kinks? Those will also be more and more obvious as more updates are released, and they can always be avoided. The groundwork for these reveals (and kinks) has already been laid.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Btw when does 12-13 come out on Patreon or itch? If it's already out I'll sub for that instead of downloading the free 11 version.

Edit - It says May 26th earlier in the thread. Checked Patreon and there's a locked message discussing version 12-13 on May 27th. Any info?

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes