Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I really loved the game when i played it. Original story, fun conversations especially the laptop convos. Unfortunately i'm not able to support via patreon or itch.io because of how f'd up the economy is in my country, but at least i can comment how good the game is :giggle:
I appreciate you playing the game, Alzade.

Hope to see you June 1st for the free Days 9-11 edition!

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
When you talk to Gigi day 7? I think after the game she says "I'm still mad I lost the poker game last name!" I assume that's meant to be last night instead.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
When you talk to Gigi day 7? I think after the game she says "I'm still mad I lost the poker game last name!" I assume that's meant to be last night instead.
Lol, thank you for pointing that out. I just fixed it for the coming update.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
is there a difference in the free version and whats on patreon now?
Yes - For one thing there are no bonus laptop conversations. These conversations give backstories of characters and also provide a little more mystery to the plot of Stranded in Space, though these mysteries will eventually unfold regardless.

There's also no flashback content with Vespera/Club Aegis, which are two side stories with the MC before he awakens on the Endurance. This bonus content introduces 5 new characters to the game (for now), but it is in no way related to the main plot of the game.

Aside from that, there are no differences, and there is no gated content.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
I also didn't indulge Umiko in her game of finding a picture the girls don't know about me having and she later yells at me for not finding "the last one she did" when she didn't do it because I said no.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I also didn't indulge Umiko in her game of finding a picture the girls don't know about me having and she later yells at me for not finding "the last one she did" when she didn't do it because I said no.
Also will be fixed, thanks for finding it. I like that you're keeping me honest, Magnus. I can't tell if you're finding these out of anger or out of kindness, but either way, I appreciate it.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Also will be fixed, thanks for finding it. I like that you're keeping me honest, Magnus. I can't tell if you're finding these out of anger or out of kindness, but either way, I appreciate it.
Neither tbh, I'm just pointing out ones I notice so I guess more kindness than anger it's only annoying if something breaks my save or something. Not that there's much gameplay or anything here yet. It's more just a book I'm reading it's a really slow burn and I feel like I'm not very involved in how the MC acts, so it's a bit annoying with Umiko seemingly tied to me being an unethical person but it's whatever. I hope the future comes with more decisions and with them the ability to see the branches missed.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Neither tbh, I'm just pointing out ones I notice so I guess more kindness than anger it's only annoying if something breaks my save or something. Not that there's much gameplay or anything here yet. It's more just a book I'm reading it's a really slow burn and I feel like I'm not very involved in how the MC acts, so it's a bit annoying with Umiko seemingly tied to me being an unethical person but it's whatever. I hope the future comes with more decisions and with them the ability to see the branches missed.
I do get the sense that you're looking for more of an open-world game, which I understand completely.

There are 3 more major decisions coming in the next update. Path branch exclusive scenes are getting higher and higher already, but yes, as more updates come out that number will rise even higher.

But Stranded in Space is kinetic. It's more of a narrative, have-sex-with-all-the-girls experience than a player choice, open-world experience.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
I do get the sense that you're looking for more of an open-world game, which I understand completely.

There are 3 more major decisions coming in the next update. Path branch exclusive scenes are getting higher and higher already, but yes, as more updates come out that number will rise even higher.

But Stranded in Space is kinetic. It's more of a narrative, have-sex-with-all-the-girls experience than a player choice, open-world experience.
It's just less of a game and more of a book if there's no dialogue type options even if they are minor and not just in texts I feel like many points in the story could have been small segue player choices that loop back to the story to keep it more engaging but might just be me.

Another thing saving in the texts is hit or miss it seems it keeps the choices if you save after a cutscene happens outside of the computer during the computer moments but if you save anytime after a choice before that you have to do them all again which is fine but a bit annoying to click through the messages again especially when I like to go back and check what the other choices would be.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
It's just less of a game and more of a book if there's no dialogue type options even if they are minor and not just in texts I feel like many points in the story could have been small segue player choices that loop back to the story to keep it more engaging but might just be me.

Another thing saving in the texts is hit or miss it seems it keeps the choices if you save after a cutscene happens outside of the computer during the computer moments but if you save anytime after a choice before that you have to do them all again which is fine but a bit annoying to click through the messages again especially when I like to go back and check what the other choices would be.
There's a little S button at the top left of the girl portraits in the PM window of the laptop UI. It appears once you've completed a conversation with a girl for the first time. An example: If you talk with Elsie on the Day 3 laptop chat, and complete her conversation, then reload because you want to explore the choices of another laptop conversation within that day, an S button will appear on Elsie's portrait picture PM window, when you go to talk with her.

If you click it (the S button), it'll skip to the end of the conversation, or to the first choice, if there is one. You can skip through most laptop conversations once you've already had them once, in this way.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
I guess Claire also came so hard she knocked the text out of the bottom of the screen and pushed it to the top lol when she came from fingering the text from oh my god..... is shown at the top.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

A good Joe

Jul 13, 2021
I think this game just needs to be updated a couple times on this site for it to blow up. Really quality and well done game so far.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
This is one that has legit surprised me. I thought the demand for this would be a lot higher but there have been no requests for it.
Game is good but it would be nice to have more control over the MC. It's a kinetic novel with a few choices between which one of 2 characters you prefer to see.

There is an audience for that, but a lesser one.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes