MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Going back to make this save file since I did everything except the last one that condoms did in my own, I noticed Umiko has a new conversation I didn't have already to skip and it was all new to me. Is that a new thing added or was that missing from the bug mentioned from before?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Going back to make this save file since I did everything except the last one that condoms did in my own, I noticed Umiko has a new conversation I didn't have already to skip and it was all new to me. Is that a new thing added or was that missing from the bug mentioned from before?
There are bonus laptop conversations from days 9-13, it's the bonus of the $5 tier on my Patreon. Umiko is Day 9.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Wildman Dev will you be officially posting your public release at all or will you just leave it as it is? If you are, I'll wait. There are other games to play and its no sweat to wait (for me at least). I think you said early August?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev will you be officially posting your public release at all or will you just leave it as it is? If you are, I'll wait. There are other games to play and its no sweat to wait (for me at least). I think you said early August?
I'll post the free Android version in early August if it remains unpirated. I don't think there's much point in releasing the free PC/Mac/Linux version now, so that will likely remain as is. If there are bugs discovered by the larger F95 playerbase I'll still patch everything right now.

The version that was pirated has one notable bug that I've fixed but it isn't in this version - don't submit the gate code in the escape room without any numbers.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Kinda feel like daphne should be older, specially after the kinda yikes tier info we learn in the chat. Like I expect they aren't all gonna be pure and exclusive and all that but, yeesh.

Happy to see the game updated so quickly though. Oh it was leaked

What is the goal size for updates? 2-3 days a piece?

Last edited:

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Is the mysterious girl stuff all from the bonus content for supporters? I feel like I should have the save file be before all this new stuff as it seems very critical to the plot in this instance, but my save I didn't have the interactions so IDK how that will function later on if it has flags or anything.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Is the mysterious girl stuff all from the bonus content for supporters? I feel like I should have the save file be before all this new stuff as it seems very critical to the plot in this instance, but my save I didn't have the interactions so IDK how that will function later on if it has flags or anything.
Day 11 is the first interaction with her. Starting from then, there are no flags missed with the Endurance Day 12-13 edition.

MagnusAxess

Jan 9, 2022
Day 11 is the first interaction with her. Starting from then, there are no flags missed with the Endurance Day 12-13 edition.
Oh I thought I was on day 10 when I saw it. I missed it on my original run if it isn't actually something new added or if it's not for the supporters.

sharkrash

Jul 31, 2017
Sounds very interesting, but man. no hero to give us a compressed version or fast server options (gofile, pixeldrain, etc)?

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
Having never touched this before - can anyone tell me how much content is cut from the "free" version posted? There's 40 pages of back and forth, a bit much to trawl through just to determine whether this is worth grabbing. Much obliged.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Having never touched this before - can anyone tell me how much content is cut from the "free" version posted? There's 40 pages of back and forth, a bit much to trawl through just to determine whether this is worth grabbing. Much obliged.
It's absolutely worth grabbing. The initial free offer is still 11 days worth and is pretty damn good and if you actually read it it's several hours long like 4+

luiscessa

Mar 10, 2019
several of the mac download links lead to downloads of a file with Linux/PC in the filename. before I spend several hours downloading it for no reason, can anyone tell me if these files are actually compatible with mac?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why no proper download host for days 1-11??? Workupload and Anonfiles are hundred times better than those provided.

Reactions: Mikilande
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes