Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Well, that's a bit cryptic, lol.
Just played all of day 13 and saw nothing obvious. >.<
Hint?
There's a code only available on the laptop at the start of Day 13, and then there's one that occurs within Day 13. The post you quoted refers to the one found on the laptop profile pages. A clue to that would be to look within the "Interactions" section. That section is updated at the start of each new day for every girl.

Reactions: TheSidewinder
May 3, 2022
I think those are most likely too. It's possible there might be others — both Skylar and Ishani have suggested he really needs to be responsible in his choices, although given this latest release I feel like Ishani probably won't have an issue — but I do think Ariel and Elsie may be problematic. Also, if you chose to wake her, I think Nemy could be another with a possible issue.
On the contrary I think Skylar wouldn’t mind since she is aware about Reaga’s medical condition if others then Gigi & Alina can’t be ruled out too. Gigi was testing MC in the club & also has plans to date MC & Alina just gives territorial vibe.

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There's no way Ariel will only be jealous of her sister, when the PC outright says that Skylar is his favourite. Ariel gets to see the PC every few days, while Zara has a daily oral appointment and Camila/Lira gets to be his neighbour. Ishani has the looks and personality to make the PC actually want to put effort into their dates, while Ariel can only bait him with her virginity.
Ariel wants an actual relationship, which isn't just about the sex, but about bonding time in general. This is never going to work, because there are several women the PC would rather spend his time with than Ariel.

Reactions: tobias_knight

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Never been a fan of what I call the MDS, or Magic Dick Syndrome. Zara wants to only be friends till she sees his dick. Then she's jerking him off the next day. i figured it would be a bit longer for anything with her as she wanted to be friends only.

Reactions: Hildegardt

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
Never been a fan of what I call the MDS, or Magic Dick Syndrome. Zara wants to only be friends till she sees his dick. Then she's jerking him off the next day. i figured it would be a bit longer for anything with her as she wanted to be friends only.
Zara is actually so disappointing. She was the first woman the PC got to bond with and they had nice chemistry that wasn't just the same kind of humour as everyone else again. Now she got reduced to a sex scene every time we see her.

nefelfine

Nov 24, 2021
Well, that's a bit cryptic, lol.
Just played all of day 13 and saw nothing obvious. >.<
Hint?
If you really can't figure it out and since you have "URM" as your signature, just seach for "code" there is only 4 so far ;)

And for the one Wildman and you are talking about (the one found on the laptop profile pages) someone already gave the solution somewhere in this thread.
I think it's more fun if you find it by yourself but if you really can't figure it out just ask.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I believe the situation will resolve by itself and is just some drama to spice things up. Considering that this is a harem game and most of his fanbase are harem players I don't think Wildman would risk pissing everybody by breaking one of the 3 rules of harem games:

1- Don't let non MC dicks get anywhere near the girls
2- Don't make the players choose between girls
3- Making a harem game and don't giving it a harem ending is just a dick move.

Violate one of this and a mob with pitchforks and torches will chase you to the end of the world. Hahaha

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I believe the situation will resolve by itself and is just some drama to spice things up. Considering that this is a harem game and most of his fanbase are harem players I don't think Wildman would risk pissing everybody by breaking one of the 3 rules of harem games:

1- Don't let non MC dicks get anywhere near the girls
2- Don't make the players choose between girls
3- Making a harem game and don't giving it a harem ending is just a dick move.

Violate one of this and a mob with pitchforks and torches will chase you to the end of the world. Hahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: smjin and sava75

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Both or neither, if push comes to shove haylee over ariel since shes setting up a dangerous precedent where she could try to get rid of other girls. Giving ariel that power and control wont lead anywhere good.

Wildman Dev youre essentially making ariel unlikeable the way this story is going right now, which is very strange since you wrote her to be sweet and loveable in the beginning.

Reactions: smjin and gojira667

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Both or neither, if push comes to shove haylee over ariel since shes setting up a dangerous precedent where she could try to get rid of other girls. Giving ariel that power and control wont lead anywhere good.

Wildman Dev youre essentially making ariel unlikeable the way this story is going right now, which is very strange since you wrote her to be sweet and loveable in the beginning.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Dev i say this with love but FUCK your puzzles took me a while to realise you could just skip the puzzle Paige gives you by pressing give up i thought if you did you'd miss the memory ya don't which i only found out after dicking about for ten minutes getting more and more fed up Look i love your game i find the story really interesting and the characters lovable BUT you are Evil for putting these torture devices in your game :mad:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes