• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think I got a message bug, no matter what I do, or click, even after talking to others it still shows Marissa is online.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Um, I thought Paige was in our head, so how is the possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At the end the MC says, "Is our recap over? Since you're not actually holding my head up this is quite a workout on my abs..."

As for the other Marissa bug, I don't know why that happens sometimes. I'll look into it.

Reactions: Havik79

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I see I missed that part, after I spoke with all the other girls, Marissa had more to say then went offline.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, which girl do I pick between Lira and angry chic, which girl(s) has/will have the footjob stuff, I don't want to miss out.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Don't get me wrong, the story is great and all, but I can get a story anywhere, kinks on the other hand, and done well, with pretty girls, not so much.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am guessing I am not going to get an answer, but, is this shit going to get dark or what, and seeing as I felt like killing the cat (curiosity) I googled and that health shit is real, how the fuck do you pick such a rare fucked up disease, there has got to be more than just typing rare disease and clicking I feel lucky.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is already dark. Mc might just be this sleeper sky net terminator agent impersonating john connor who is just itching to snap and go finish whatever covert op he was running back home.

Is this dark enuf so you will go gaming as opposed to speculating the bad in a feel good game?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
If one of the girls I am into is going to kick the bucket then yeah I think I will drop the game, my life is fucked, I live a life of pain and misery, I come to play games to get away, and some times fap, certainly don't need more sadness in my shitty life.

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
If one of the girls I am into is going to kick the bucket then yeah I think I will drop the game, my life is fucked, I live a life of pain and misery, I come to play games to get away, and some times fap, certainly don't need more sadness in my shitty life.
Honestly, this game may have its dark and fucked up moments but by all means, there is no way wildman will straight up kill off one of the girls. As dark as it may be sometimes that really wouldnt fit the overall tone of the game, so dont worry.

Reactions: sava75

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, the quality was very good, certainly, a ton of story ( a bit too much with Paige), certainly unique story, most of the girls are hot, really good selection of body types, lots of different personalities, interesting story, animations are pretty good, I love the combination of some girls being slow burn others quick, the messaging system was good, and the group chat was awesome, good selection of kinks, I admit I am not into older women, but the dev did a good job in getting me into them, especially Claire's shit was hot, shouldn't that count as an incest tag.
I hope Lexi ran off because we have been fucking her too and will get memories of fucking her.

That being said, all that effort for the stupid puzzle for 2 shitty pictures was NOT worth it, 2 girls topless, and 2 girls' nude bodies touching, LAME as fuck.

I have a question, why the fuck when a girl asked us to help her with her kinks the first fucking question, "you planning on shoving something up my ass", yeah yeah no pegging in tags, still who wouldn't ask that.

What the fuck was the point of Umiko asking you to pick between 2 girls for a photo hunt, how can you photo hunt with no sandbox/freeroam.

I hope there is at least one more girl to wake up/meet, maybe someone who can talk without STUTTERING, why does every girl have to stutter.

Disappointed it is NOT a proper harem if you can not be with every girl.

Obviously, the single worst fucking thing is CHOICES, so supposed to try to remember 2 girls and pick based on one in Eygpt and one in Japan and no info at all.
So 2 girls I really WANT to be with and I am going to be forced to pick between them, but yet some chick who looks like a damn dairy cow and who I do NOT want to be with, I am forced to be with.
So impregnate Raegan, or have kinky sex with the green-haired demon, who currently hates my guts for picking Lira, how does that make sense.
I really would be shocked if by the end we are forced to pick down one single girl to be with.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So .. about the pictures, the girl teasing us on a strange hunt is our competitor, the girl who gropes others,
the girl who tuches other, all against their will, all shameless and counterproductive,
so she is our competitor and bent on tripping us in more ways then one:
1- she has unrestricted access to girls we have yet to meet and greet,
2- she can grope them and picture them in shameful poses,
3- she can get away with anything now that we are here,
4- we are already getting blamed for her indiscretions,
5- we need to be mindful and considerate where she just does whatever she wants.

All of these pinpoint to the way any interactions with the inappropiate chick will get us: little.
We should never put many thought into a game with someone like that.
She banks on being crazy and is said to be nutty by the others, doing wacky things to them.

There are other girls who will twist your minds and you will enjoy their games much more.

Reactions: ILoveSucuk

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well, the quality was very good, certainly, a ton of story ( a bit too much with Paige), certainly unique story, most of the girls are hot, really good selection of body types, lots of different personalities, interesting story, animations are pretty good, I love the combination of some girls being slow burn others quick, the messaging system was good, and the group chat was awesome, good selection of kinks, I admit I am not into older women, but the dev did a good job in getting me into them, especially Claire's shit was hot, shouldn't that count as an incest tag.
I hope Lexi ran off because we have been fucking her too and will get memories of fucking her.

That being said, all that effort for the stupid puzzle for 2 shitty pictures was NOT worth it, 2 girls topless, and 2 girls' nude bodies touching, LAME as fuck.

I have a question, why the fuck when a girl asked us to help her with her kinks the first fucking question, "you planning on shoving something up my ass", yeah yeah no pegging in tags, still who wouldn't ask that.

What the fuck was the point of Umiko asking you to pick between 2 girls for a photo hunt, how can you photo hunt with no sandbox/freeroam.

I hope there is at least one more girl to wake up/meet, maybe someone who can talk without STUTTERING, why does every girl have to stutter.

Disappointed it is NOT a proper harem if you can not be with every girl.

Obviously, the single worst fucking thing is CHOICES, so supposed to try to remember 2 girls and pick based on one in Eygpt and one in Japan and no info at all.
So 2 girls I really WANT to be with and I am going to be forced to pick between them, but yet some chick who looks like a damn dairy cow and who I do NOT want to be with, I am forced to be with.
So impregnate Raegan, or have kinky sex with the green-haired demon, who currently hates my guts for picking Lira, how does that make sense.
I really would be shocked if by the end we are forced to pick down one single girl to be with.
Just to address some of the things that may not have been as clear:
  • Yeah, the escape room puzzle was just for the 2 images. It might not have been easily known, but WildmanDev did explain this earlier in this game thread. While I myself was fine with it, I can understand how it might aggravate others. I wrote up that set of steps for the escape room to try to alleviate some of that, but obviously it won't eliminate everyone's frustration.
  • The photo hunt is on pictures you have on the laptop, not out in the world generally. Umiko does actually even say as much during her introduction of the game with the MC. So, when not in the middle of a laptop conversation, go to the photos you have and then look through the photos to find a small rectangle that doesn't belong (like a box on Haley's forehead, for instance).
  • I assume the choice for Egypt vs. Japan will continue to come more into play as time goes on. IDK if there will be more lewd scenes, but I would guess some of the storyline (like what clues are revealed or maybe how exactly the MC's past played out) will vary a bit depending on the choice. But I'm only guessing here.
  • The Camila–Lira choice only limits total number of scenes with one or the other of them; it does not eliminate either from being part of the harem later. The same is true with Raegan: she'll still have sex with you either way, as will both Gigi and Camila; there will just be more sex / connection with Raegan if you agree, whereas you'll have kinkier stuff with her and the other girls if you don't. You should still have all of the girls, I believe.
  • I would guess it's the same with Ariel and Haley, when that choice comes in the next release: more time with one or the other, but overall you'll end up still with both eventually, despite what they are saying right now. Since it's the same for the other choices so far, I can't imagine that would go differently given the dev's previous statement on the matter.
  • You won't be narrowed down to a single girl; one of the planned tags is harem, after all. Whether or not you consider it a "proper" harem is up to you, but the fact that harem is planned would indicate you won't be winnowed to one LI.
I cannot ofc 100% guarantee what I've said above since this isn't my game, but everything I have seen seems to accord with what I've indicated.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Great game so far. I'm on day 10, and enjoying it.. For the most part.
I don't know if Wildman Dev is just throwing as many fetishes in as he can, but I really hope these two are one and done. I know some like feet, and some like licking ass. Those two are not for me, and yet they follow each other in the same day. I won't say that he needs to get rid of them, I just personally hope that we don't have an over-doing of them. I can almost tolerate a footjob more than I can sticking his tongue into someone's ass. That's just nasty. LoL.
Other than that, keep up the good work, Wildman Dev!!

Lance78

Oct 17, 2017
Hmm...I think its broken for me :p

Cannot break the spacesuit (the visor), it's the suit still supposed to be encased in a red fence like material?

And yes I have the hammer equipped, the one taken from the shopping cart

Edit: solved it. I had the directions wrote down badly and I was missing the second sticky...

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes