Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Yeah I agree "corrupted" might be the wrong word... that said though, I don't like how quickly she becomes submissive when you choose that path (didn't try the other option, so I don't know if she behaves the same way)... or rather, it's not the submission per-se, because she's the type of person who would be submissive given her religious fervor, but it's more the MC's attitude towards her that I didn't like all that much, felt a bit weird to basically treat her as a sex slave.
That's exactly the part of him, that MC finds again, while regaining his memories. So I believe it's reasonable, that he would behave like that sometimes, if the situation calls for it (meaning: if he sees a submissive girl that would be easily corrupted, and he wants her to be his slut, he'll make her his slut). That's what this is about. MC is discovering in his memories, what an asshole he used to be, and he can act like that again, if it means he can get what he wants. Not to forget, that Paige's development is tightly connected to him being a complete pervert, since that's how she was programmed.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I know everyone has different tastes, but I absolutely adore Lira. She's may favorite of all the girls, and that's saying a lot because I love the entire cast of women on the Endurance. That said, hot damn, Umiko! That was one hell of a scene.
I would mostly agree. Lira may not exactly be my most favorite girl, but she's definitely high in my ranking - maybe 4th. Among 18 girls from Endurance, all of them with different personalities and backgrounds, that's still high. And about Umiko, I dare assume you mean the scene in the newly created Sex Room. I can't wait to get my hands on Kasumi. I really hope some threesome with them both will happen in the future. Yeah, call me a pervert for wanting some mother-daughter action, I wear that badge with pride. To clarify: my favorite is Raegan, especially after she asked the MC to get her pregnant, promised him threesomes with her friends, and let's not forget milking her tits.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Why? MC is not related to anyone aboard? There is no incest.
They might be talking about the memories, though. It's not a stretch to make the stepsister and stepmother blood-related, although some dialogue ("when I first met your father" type of stuff) would also need to be modified for it to make sense. But as always, I'm neutral on the fetish so don't really care either way.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
It don't always have to be the MC related. What about two family members at related to the MC stranded with you.
After the last updates I'm hoping for Umiko and Kasumi mother-daughter time. And maybe if Ariel gets over her insecurities and naivety, something might happen between her and Haylee (most likely with MC involved). Time will tell.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I've just started to play the game and must ask, does the MC find away to let the others know about Paige without dying? If not then I would feel wrong about the whole situation.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
They might be talking about the memories, though. It's not a stretch to make the stepsister and stepmother blood-related, although some dialogue ("when I first met your father" type of stuff) would also need to be modified for it to make sense. But as always, I'm neutral on the fetish so don't really care either way.
Ooooooh... yeah... good point, my friend... step mommy, sister, step mommy's sister... Hadn't thought of that but all of the relationships post correctly without the aid of a patch unless some folks want to CHANGE that. I still don't see the need for an incest patch but your point is well received all the same, my friend. It may yet hold weight for others concerned... As for me, I'm just enjoying the game as is and trying desperately not to throw Kasumi out of an airlock! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: Be nice, Phat... yes... being nice... Have a great day, my friend:cool:(y)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I've just started to play the game and must ask, does the MC find away to let the others know about Paige without dying? If not then I would feel wrong about the whole situation.
You will learn more about that matter in the game, so just enjoy playing and you'll get there. No need for us to spoil the story for you.

• Haha
Reactions: Woodstock_1983

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
Awesome game, quickly skyrocketing to the top of my AVN list, I took a sick day at work to keep playing fgs.
The diverse characters, sense of humour, the flirting all so well written. Will be awaiting each update with a boner.
Sasha, GiGi and Kasumi haunt my dreams... Wishlisted on steam, buying on release.
Thank you dev! Please keep writing... ok, and rendering too. Gotta give a *slow non-sarcastic clap* for the CIM and CIT scene endings, doesn't get enough love in AVNs.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes