OnePT12

Feb 21, 2023
Are there major choice combinations which lead to unique scenes/paths?
Or having 2 playthroughs is enough to see all the content of this game?

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
NO! I don't wanna! :cry:

View attachment 2768033

That's it, I'm taking a break from this game until I'm mentally ready to actually decide....

Wildman Dev Will there at some point further in the story be possible to still have both, or is this a very permanent choice?

Pshh what's there to decide? the choice is obvious... =P

Also, Question: Is it just me or the "skip" function speed is stuck in just one speed? No matter how I move the slider in the options screen, the speed is always slow... =/

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Pshh what's there to decide? the choice is obvious... =P

Also, Question: Is it just me or the "skip" function speed is stuck in just one speed? No matter how I move the slider in the options screen, the speed is always slow... =/
Auto-Forward Time means when you have the dialogue on auto, how long it waits to move to the next line. Lowering it makes it faster.

But you are correct about skip speed. It was made to be slightly slower, a few lines difference per second. I'm not honestly sure why I settled on the number I did; I think it was something I messed around with when I was testing a ton of different preference/config variables. It will back to normal once Day 18 is out.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
Auto-Forward Time means when you have the dialogue on auto, how long it waits to move to the next line. Lowering it makes it faster.

But you are correct about skip speed. It was made to be slightly slower, a few lines difference per second. I'm not honestly sure why I settled on the number I did; I think it was something I messed around with when I was testing a ton of different preference/config variables. It will back to normal once Day 18 is out.
Actually, now I'm not quite sure what each does exactly, because I always set them to max =P

But yeah, if you could please MASSIVELY increase the skip speed, it'd be really good, because it's a very long game, and it's very... let's say "wordy"... so testing other branches is just not feasable at this point, it takes forever.

Also, there's a lot of typos in the later episodes, but you're probably aware of their existance (tho I saw one repeated a couple of times, it's not a "bad wrap", it's a "bad rap")... and the Gigi butthole picture isn't being properly saved in the chat gallery.

And it'd be nice to have an idea of what pictures could be unlocked, because I do try to "collect them all" (I know some you have to chose one or the other, but a lot of them are tied to chat choices that one might miss), but there's no real way to gage how much content I've missed or how I could get it. Maybe a "nudepics Gallery" on the main menu that uses the persistent file would be nice too, so one can see the chat unlocks outside of the chat sequences.

And... well the rest is more subjective stuff, so I'll keep those to myself, but if I can think of other more objective/technical issues, I'll let you know. Thanks! (y)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Actually, now I'm not quite sure what each does exactly, because I always set them to max =P

But yeah, if you could please MASSIVELY increase the skip speed, it'd be really good, because it's a very long game, and it's very... let's say "wordy"... so testing other branches is just not feasable at this point, it takes forever.

Also, there's a lot of typos in the later episodes, but you're probably aware of their existance (tho I saw one repeated a couple of times, it's not a "bad wrap", it's a "bad rap")... and the Gigi butthole picture isn't being properly saved in the chat gallery.

And it'd be nice to have an idea of what pictures could be unlocked, because I do try to "collect them all" (I know some you have to chose one or the other, but a lot of them are tied to chat choices that one might miss), but there's no real way to gage how much content I've missed or how I could get it. Maybe a "nudepics Gallery" on the main menu that uses the persistent file would be nice too, so one can see the chat unlocks outside of the chat sequences.

And... well the rest is more subjective stuff, so I'll keep those to myself, but if I can think of other more objective/technical issues, I'll let you know. Thanks! (y)
Thanks for pointing the bad rap thing out. If you wanna message me with some other typos/grammatical issues you found, I'd be happy to fix them for the Day 18 release. You don't have to, of course.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thanks for pointing the bad rap thing out. If you wanna message me with some other typos/grammatical issues you found, I'd be happy to fix them for the Day 18 release. You don't have to, of course.
Fun cause I like words!

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Fun cause I like words!
Indeed.

In a nutshell, a bad rap is a colloquialism meaning the result of being impugned undeservedly; a bad rep is a different colloquialism that is an abbreviation (why is "abbreviation" such a long word, when it actually means "to shorten a word or phrase"... sorry, I digress...) for "bad reputation" (which may or may not be the result of a bad rap); and, as the article implies (but does not infer or insinuate), a bad wrap is an inferior quality pseudo-sandwich enclosed in some type of flatbread.

As an aside, the sheer magnitude of feminine pulchritude subsumed within Stranded In Space is indubitably inimitable.

(Whew! It feels good to get that out of my system...) ;):geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Jack-O

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Average game thread on f95:

"...corruption route when?"
"...actually, sharing is a form of NTR. 1 star."
"Where is the incest patch?"

My game thread on f95:

"Ishani's bulbous breasts bounce beautifully. Bravo!"
"I am perturbed by your inane use of rejoinders. Confabulations don't always need to be clever."
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something."

:unsure:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

My game thread on f95:

"I am perturbed by your inane use of rejoinders. Confabulations don't always need to be clever."
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; Fools, because they have to say something."

And it's all the better for it! Nice alliteration about Ishani.

Reactions: Dragon59

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Some typos that I noticed during playing :

Day 13
Blake : You have to me to how you imagine our first time going...

End of Day13
Blake : (...With all of that said, I still don't Skylar is the Culprit.)

Day 14
Lauren : You're about the fuck Oksana good...

Day 14
Willow : Do you think she could she take your monster cock?

In the scene gallery
On page 3 the scene with Umiko happens Day 12 not Day 11 (the text is incorrect)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Some typos that I noticed during playing :

Day 13
Blake : You have to me to how you imagine our first time going...

End of Day13
Blake : (...With all of that said, I still don't Skylar is the Culprit.)

Day 14
Lauren : You're about the fuck Oksana good...

Day 14
Willow : Do you think she could she take your monster cock?

In the scene gallery
On page 3 the scene with Umiko happens Day 12 not Day 11 (the text is incorrect)
Fixed! I appreciate it.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018

My game thread on f95:

Clearly, you attract a higher caliber* of lecherous snob . . .

*At least, in their own mind . . .

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
My game thread on f95:

Actually, to sum this up in a nutshell (Hey! I'm the Managing Director of the Department of Redundancy Department (as well as the Managing Director of the Parenthetical Comments Department (specializing in nested parentheses))! What can I say??!):

"How very self-centered some people can be; they think of themselves, instead of me!"

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes