xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Nope I'm faithfull to Skylar so sorry no time for threesome...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Edit: after reading his review, Ok he deseves a Hug ! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: DeliteDouche

Mad_un_know

Jul 13, 2023
View attachment 1563892

Overview:
You wake up on a spaceship filled only with women travelling to another planet, unaware of how you got there.
You must navigate your days aboard the Endurance, making key decisions about your relationships with your shipmates,
while trying to figure out the larger mysteries at play involving your reason for being on the ship,
and why its destination to the sanctuary planet of Elysium isn't going according to plan.
You are Stranded in Space!

Thread Updated: 2023-07-07
Release Date: 2023-07-07
Developer: WildMan Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Days 1-17 Elysium
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Days 1-17 Elysium - 95% Quality
Win/Lin
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Days 1-17 Elysium - 100% Quality
Win/Lin
: MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Days 1-17 Elysium Patch: MEGA
Extras: Escape Room Spoiler Walkthrough #1 - Day 12 Mysterious Girl Unscramble Answers
Difference between 95% and Full Quality:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1563915 View attachment 1563916 View attachment 1563917 View attachment 1563918 View attachment 1563905 View attachment 1563879 View attachment 1563880 View attachment 1563881 View attachment 1563883 View attachment 1563884 View attachment 1563885 View attachment 1563886 View attachment 1563887 View attachment 1563888 View attachment 1563889 View attachment 1563890 View attachment 1563894 View attachment 1563895 View attachment 1563896 View attachment 1563897 View attachment 1563900
I would love to see Ishani more…… how did you come up with that character is it Indian origin?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I would love to see Ishani more…… how did you come up with that character is it Indian origin?
She is of Indian origin. I can't tell if that's all you were asking when you said, "How did you come up with her?" So I'm going to keep talking, because that's what I do!

Ishani is probably my most worked-on character when it comes to dialogue. I wouldn't say any of my characters are references to or inspired by anyone else. It's probably more that I've consumed a lot of media, and, to be momentarily conceited, I think I understand more of what makes characters work than most people. Cue the anger at how I've written the MC, teehee.

Anyway, Ishani is an archetype of a thoughtful, conflicted leader. She's smart and troubled by her rough dating history. That's basically the base I draw from when I write for her.

And there's a lot of interesting stuff happening with her arc, which is good because she's my most liked character (freaking huge boobs fanatics). I wouldn't expect her to miss any days going forward.

Mad_un_know

Jul 13, 2023
E
She is of Indian origin. I can't tell if that's all you were asking when you said, "How did you come up with her?" So I'm going to keep talking, because that's what I do!

Ishani is probably my most worked-on character when it comes to dialogue. I wouldn't say any of my characters are references to or inspired by anyone else. It's probably more that I've consumed a lot of media, and, to be momentarily conceited, I think I understand more of what makes characters work than most people. Cue the anger at how I've written the MC, teehee.

Anyway, Ishani is an archetype of a thoughtful, conflicted leader. She's smart and troubled by her rough dating history. That's basically the base I draw from when I write for her.

And there's a lot of interesting stuff happening with her arc, which is good because she's my most liked character (freaking huge boobs fanatics). I wouldn't expect her to miss any days going forward.
well I love to see her more and she is the best

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
(freaking huge boobs fanatics).
I blame my wife. Knocking up a girl who already has mommy milkers is a life altering experience. Her whole pregnancy with our first child was like:
"fetish unlocked"
"kink activated"
"fetish unlocked"
Etc

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
NO! I don't wanna! :cry:

View attachment 2768033

That's it, I'm taking a break from this game until I'm mentally ready to actually decide....

Wildman Dev Will there at some point further in the story be possible to still have both, or is this a very permanent choice?
Both of their routes with the MC will continue regardless of who you pick, but of course it'll be different pending your choice. For instance, in Day 18 there are two scenes each with Ariel and Haylee; one if you picked them and one if you didn't. HayleeA and ArielB, or ArielA and HayleeB, in other words.

As far as how it'll resolve in the end? Vin Diesel says it best, I think.

"Family."

riichidesu

Sep 25, 2021
NO! I don't wanna! :cry:

View attachment 2768033

That's it, I'm taking a break from this game until I'm mentally ready to actually decide....

Wildman Dev Will there at some point further in the story be possible to still have both, or is this a very permanent choice?
Don't worry if you play day 17 the metal lady(Tiffany) will pretty much foreshadow what is going to happen with the sisters in the future :sneaky:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Both of their routes with the MC will continue regardless of who you pick, but of course it'll be different pending your choice. For instance, in Day 18 there are two scenes each with Ariel and Haylee; one if you picked them and one if you didn't. HayleeA and ArielB, or ArielA and HayleeB, in other words.

As far as how it'll resolve in the end? Vin Diesel says it best, I think.

"Family."

Reactions: MarsUltor

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I sincerely believe nobody will disagree with me, when I say I'm dumb. I was solving puzzles and upon completion i didn't see the notification about success. I was sure that the game crashed and my screen froze. That thought lingered in my mind for about 1,5 second. Then I realized i'm brain-dead, because the blank space wasn't in the corner, like it usually is, meaning I made the girls switch places, and have to redo the puzzle all over again.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
What in the name of god is this 'survey' thing?

It goes on *forever*, has like two images, and there's hardly any actual dialogue (no, endlessly describing random hypotheticals doesn't count as dialogue).

I know the dev does have a bit of a history of adding time-wasters here and there, but mostly that's been them trying to be a bit fancy. And the rest of it at least usually serves to further (or at least reinforce) characterization.

But this? And then he's gotta drop soul-crushing lines like "15 more!" and "the next five!" and "half-way through!" when you're already ugly-crying and begging incoherently for it to just stop already.

Edit: Oh good, and by the time you just can't and start spamming space, it seems like you might finally get some actual dialogue and possibly at least more-relevant hypotheticals, but seriously I just can't anyway so fuck.

blixen

Dec 29, 2022
It's the best game ever,history,dialogue,girls i wish you add a futa character but the game is already awesome you've make a great game here, you can count on me buying it on steam when it will become available

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Okay, in my defense, I (there is no excuse, the fix was so simple, but pretend I have a good reason, please. Please.)

This time it's fixed, micojive.
Is it? Because it's happening in my playthrough. I've tried immediately clicking on the group chat, it locked the menus other than scrolling up in the conversation and clicking the pictures, and I've tried talking to everyone first then clicking on the window. Still locked the game other than the conversation scrolling.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes