Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
That's gotta be the first time I'm glad I missed something in the game, because I never encountered that bug.
It happens if Camila's your neighbor and you talk with her on the laptop on Day 11. It's a cool interaction; I'm glad I fixed it!

Man I really love this game, I purposefully try to not play it every update so i can enjoy a few updates at once and the latest days (16-17) have been such bangers. hard to find games that have such good build up and flirting, also i adore any game that includes texting and nudes and all that. So damn good
I appreciate you, Wahcha. Glad you're enjoying the game.

Reactions: Wahcha

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
It happens if Camila's your neighbor and you talk with her on the laptop on Day 11. It's a cool interaction; I'm glad I fixed it!
Maybe your game loves me just as much, as I love your game.
I went with both routes for Camila, and didn't see that bug.
As a side note, I interact with everyone (that's online) on the laptop, every single in-game day. And I enjoy every second.

Reactions: dfg

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I decided to replay the game from the start, to refresh my memory of all event and conversations, happening in the game, and I encountered a glitch during a recap with Paige on day 6. Minor thing but kinda annoying. You can see the picture of MC undressing before joining Paige on the bed, underneath the picture appearing during their conversation.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Playing through again, I really wish you could choose neither of the sisters as an option. Seeing how he reacts with Skyler when she rejects him I think it fits perfectly in with the MC personality and would be a much more realistic option rather than choosing a sister. With how the MC acts it doesnt really fit his personality to choose one girl over the other. Doubly so if you pick Haylee, 70% of the conversation that follows the choice is just the MC saying he didnt want to choose anyone and they are making him do it. Just doesnt make sense imo.

Last edited:

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Playing through again, I really wish you could choose neither of the sisters as an option. Seeing how he reacts with Skyler when she rejects him I think it fits perfectly in with the MC personality and would be a much more realistic option rather than choosing a sister. With how the MC acts it doesnt really fit his personality to choose one girl over the other. Doubly so if you pick Haylee, 70% of the conversation that follows the choice is just the MC saying he didnt want to choose anyone and they are making him do it. Just doesnt make sense imo.
Yeah, I thought that as well. Their constant arguing was a pain in the ass, and I was like: Screw you girls, You ain't worth the trouble, I'll be fine without either of you. But if there's no way of avoiding that choice, then I guess it's better if at least one of them doesn't have a problem with MC hooking up with the rest of the girls on the ship.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I decided to replay the game from the start, to refresh my memory of all event and conversations, happening in the game, and I encountered a glitch during a recap with Paige on day 6. Minor thing but kinda annoying. You can see the picture of MC undressing before joining Paige on the bed, underneath the picture appearing during their conversation.
I appreciate you finding that. I fixed it, but since it's an image oddity, it'll only be noticeable when Day 18 comes out.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Where is the gallery unlocker?
Make sure you have the Days 1-17 Elysium patch installed in the OP, and then when you open the gallery, look for the . (DOT) in the 'A' of the word 'Gallery'

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone have a save just before you choose who gets the room I would like to try the other route however like the idiot I am forgot to make a backup save at that point and I would rather not start from scratch

M$hot

May 28, 2017
Anyone have a save just before you choose who gets the room I would like to try the other route however like the idiot I am forgot to make a backup save at that point and I would rather not start from scratch
Here you go. May need to rename it to avoid showing up on page 35 though.

I also come here asking for something.
So I just finished the game, and it was quite a few hours of work. In a good way generally, but a lot of the dialogue doesn't seem appealing to me to go through a 2nd time. But I'm curious as of Day 17, what content is there with Nemy? I tried to use Unren to just open the pictures but it says 'Python not found' for whatever silly reason. So I figured I'd ask here, what does the player get to do with Nemy? OR if you want to be extra cool, maybe you have a few saves on the nemy path with the nemy scenes in there? That'd be extra sweet!

Reactions: ViperGts151

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Here you go. May need to rename it to avoid showing up on page 35 though.

I also come here asking for something.
So I just finished the game, and it was quite a few hours of work. In a good way generally, but a lot of the dialogue doesn't seem appealing to me to go through a 2nd time. But I'm curious as of Day 17, what content is there with Nemy? I tried to use Unren to just open the pictures but it says 'Python not found' for whatever silly reason. So I figured I'd ask here, what does the player get to do with Nemy? OR if you want to be extra cool, maybe you have a few saves on the nemy path with the nemy scenes in there? That'd be extra sweet!
Thanks for the save.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
As I'm piecing Day 18 together, one of the characters I'm most excited to progress route-wise is Nemy. Her descent begins soon...dotdotdot...
Bless You for that news. I've been very interested in her descent into depravity. From the moment that character was introduced, I've been wondering, what could happen between her and the MC in the long run. Will she fall for him completely, or will they just have an affair on the Endurance. Will she end up having MC's child while on board the ship, eventually leading to her divorce and becoming a permanent member of the harem? Just to name a few possibilities. I'm looking forward to her future choices.

M$hot

May 28, 2017
As I'm piecing Day 18 together, one of the characters I'm most excited to progress route-wise is Nemy. Her descent begins soon...dotdotdot...
Very good tease! But it also suggests I should wait to replay the game until day 18 is out, which works for me! Cheers.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
I'm not sure, but I might have encountered a minor bug on day 10. I swear, I combed through the entire album five times, but was unable to find the photo of Haylee in the swimsuit during the Photo Hunt (there was a choice between her and Zara). I had to reload to the start of day ten, and then I found it on the first try.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes