koplak1d

Nov 20, 2021
That sounds like a modded version of Ren'py or something. Maybe conflicting versions? The downloads in the OP are standalone, they don't need to be added to anything.
the app works fine in pc, this problem happen when i try to play it on my phone with joiplay

i'm playing in my pc now

Reactions: arturzhelizko

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Anyone know the minimum requirements for running this game on android?
I'm trying to play on a Samsung a20e android 11 however got upto day 11 scene with Claire and the app shuts itself off and I can't progress.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Damn it, that tag line is so cool.

I need a closer like yours. Let me try a few out and see what sticks.

Stride onwards, Wild. :geek::oops:
Continue always, Wild. :cool: :giggle:
Dare to endeavor, Wild. :p:unsure:
Hit the road, jack. Wild. :)o_O
Deuces wild, Wild. :poop::poop:

Hmm...
"Endeavor to persevere... that's what they told us. Endeavor to persevere. So, we thought about it and once we had thought about it long enough, we declared war on the Union." Chief Dan George as Lone Wadi in Outlaw Josey Wales...

And yes, Adventure ever on is mine... my own... my precious!!!
1688958915281.png

How about, Forward ever onwards... Anyway...
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021

Does that help at all?

Browsing various Github posts made by Ren'py Tom about Android 11 issues makes me think this issue is above my paygrade, but I'm not sure.

Also, I hadn't heard of Joiplay until now, but it says its an RPG maker emulator? Much to my bank account's dismay, I didn't make Stranded in Space with RPGMaker.

koplak1d

Nov 20, 2021

Does that help at all?

Browsing various Github posts made by Ren'py Tom about Android 11 issues makes me think this issue is above my paygrade, but I'm not sure.

Also, I hadn't heard of Joiplay until now, but it says its an RPG maker emulator? Much to my bank account's dismay, I didn't make Stranded in Space with RPGMaker.
Unfortunately no. though I suspect it is a problem with joiplay, i notice that renpy version for day 1-17 is 8.1.1 while joiplay has a plugin for renpy games curently at 8.0.3

it might be because current renpy plugin for joiplay is only at 8.0.3. it happens before, while i still install joiplay from play store version which is outdated (last update is aug 2021) and i try to play renpy 8.0.3 games. it always throw me back at my home screen.

btw regarding joiplay, the app enable you play on android not just rpgm games, it includes renpy too. both renpy and rpgm require you to install plugin.

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
meh, i got ishani on the quiz...i was hoping for lira. i was also hoping there would be like a list of the choices for other girls.

i chose what i considered to be the more logical answers?

for ishani, i did:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i think this path also gave skylar when i tried it, but i got ishani twice, so whatever.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
meh, i got ishani on the quiz...i was hoping for lira. i was also hoping there would be like a list of the choices for other girls.

for ishani, i did:

i think this path also gave skylar when i tried it, but i got ishani twice, so whatever.
LOL, I'm laughing at the "no butthole cam" part of your guide.

Reactions: TheGremlin21

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
the girls from his memory are looking alot like the girls on the ship - even the personalities
I have been noticing that for a while now too. At least most of the girls on the ship seem to have a counterpart from his memories of his life before. I am waiting to see if/how that plays out. I'm sure Wildman Dev will end part 1 with some type of big reveal.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018

for ishani, i did:

Finally a cultured man, the answer I've been waiting LOL

Mar 10, 2020
This game started really good especially with assjob by Raegan. But, it is less and less good update after update, especially last update became so boring, with so many flat girls with no ass and no tits, so much boring regular stuffs like we can easily find tons and tons all other the web. Don't support this creator anymore.

Reactions: MixQQ

MrMeeseek

Jan 7, 2018
I'm on day 9 now and wow what a great game. Great animations and I like the humor.

The MC should hit the gym, a little skinny for my taste. But hey he have big pee pee :LOL:

And some of the girls like Ariel, Elsie, Gigi, Haylee and Tiffany look very much the same, face, body etc. Would be nice with some more different looking girls. Maybe it will come later ingame.

Other then that, great game! Keep up the good work!

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
This game started really good especially with assjob by Raegan. But, it is less and less good update after update, especially last update became so boring, with so many flat girls with no ass and no tits, so much boring regular stuffs like we can easily find tons and tons all other the web. Don't support this creator anymore.
I actually think the game has been improving especially considering the vastly widening scope. Though I too appreciated the Reagan scenes as well and would appreciate more similar ASS EATING scenes in the future

Reactions: mravkonjo

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I'm on day 9 now and wow what a great game. Great animations and I like the humor.

The MC should hit the gym, a little skinny for my taste. But hey he have big pee pee :LOL:

And some of the girls like Ariel, Elsie, Gigi, Haylee and Tiffany look very much the same, face, body etc. Would be nice with some more different looking girls. Maybe it will come later ingame.

Other then that, great game! Keep up the good work!
it does come later

Reactions: MrMeeseek

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The day 11 bug with Camila is still in the game, and there are posts from a year ago talking about it. When you do the laptop conversations with Camila is freezes everything else on the laptop so you need to reload and ignore her conversations about her picture. This is with a fresh start on the 1-17 patch.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The day 11 bug with Camila is still in the game, and there are posts from a year ago talking about it. When you do the laptop conversations with Camila is freezes everything else on the laptop so you need to reload and ignore her conversations about her picture. This is with a fresh start on the 1-17 patch.
Okay, in my defense, I (there is no excuse, the fix was so simple, but pretend I have a good reason, please. Please.)

This time it's fixed, micojive.

moosel

Oct 10, 2017
to be fair, ariel and haylee are meant to look similar given they are sisters

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Man I really love this game, I purposefully try to not play it every update so i can enjoy a few updates at once and the latest days (16-17) have been such bangers. hard to find games that have such good build up and flirting, also i adore any game that includes texting and nudes and all that. So damn good

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Okay, in my defense, I (there is no excuse, the fix was so simple, but pretend I have a good reason, please. Please.)

This time it's fixed, micojive.
That's gotta be the first time I'm glad I missed something in the game, because I never encountered that bug.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes