Nov 23, 2020
If it's day 13, then you're about to get satisfied. Assuming you agree to Raegan's request.
its just raegan's tho

Every sex convo since then is like "aRe U pROtEcTeD? and if no, no sex"
Like bruh moment, some of these women are already committed to the pregnancy stuff with or without protection.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
That sucks. 85 steps to the finish. That's too much. I'm going to stop playing. Dev is ruining the whole game. :cautious::cautious::cautious:
...I'm only going to say this once (50+ times so far) - you can just leave the fricking escape room - it's optional. Every minigame is optional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's also a hints system I've added that holds your hand throughout the entire process - with it, you could probably solve it in 10 minutes.

AND though I love the walkthrough that CookieMonster made for the escape room (and I love him, too), the "step count" is arbitrary. You get that right? The first step asks that you click the up arrow once.

YOU GUYS REALLY DRIVE ME UP A WALL.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Why can't you just hate the game for having too much dialogue, or the MC being a little sissy baby boy, or there not being enough creampies... le sigh...

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: sava75 and Dragon59

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
...I'm only going to say this once (50+ times so far) - you can just leave the fricking escape room - it's optional. Every minigame is optional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's also a hints system I've added that holds your hand throughout the entire process - with it, you could probably solve it in 10 minutes.

AND though I love the walkthrough that CookieMonster made for the escape room (and I love him, too), the "step count" is arbitrary. You get that right? The first step asks that you click the up arrow once.

YOU GUYS REALLY DRIVE ME UP A WALL.
But you with the minigame us too. Thanks anyway. ;););)

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Why can't you just hate the game for having too much dialogue
Oh don't worry i do hate the game for this and i'm pretty sure others do too...:)

I do wonder are you a talker in real life like you talk so much you drive others crazy?:unsure:

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
its just raegan's tho

Every sex convo since then is like "aRe U pROtEcTeD? and if no, no sex"
Like bruh moment, some of these women are already committed to the pregnancy stuff with or without protection.
What about MC recalling his past memories? Didn't he have several cumdumps in there?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
please dev, how do you get ishani on the quiz?
It's not worth it, brother. As I stated in a very fourth wall breaking way pre-questionnaire, there's no extra reward for getting Ishani.

With that said, she's rationale, neurotic and compassionate... so... if those were your top 3 styles of choices... then again, even saying those words is a bit misleading.

Just answer what's in your heart and you'll find your one true love.

...Sigh, you just want your one true love to have huge boobs, don't you?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
A Question regarding the Gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it supposed to look like this or did i miss something? Used the gallery unlocker though.
Hmm, did you apply the patch at the bottom of the OP? If you used the unofficial one that'll probably happen.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I used the one in the OP on the front page. The one mentioned under extras.

Gonna try it with the Gallery Unlocker fix in the OP
Yeah, that should make it work. Also make sure you clicked the little dot inside the A in the 'Gallery' Text.

yamp

Jul 31, 2019
I'm pretty sure the bonus questions game is bugged, I've ended with negative health without game over and I'm not sure the selected button does anything (left it running a while with an option selected and paige did not lose a single health point)

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
It's not worth it, brother. As I stated in a very fourth wall breaking way pre-questionnaire, there's no extra reward for getting Ishani.

With that said, she's rationale, neurotic and compassionate... so... if those were your top 3 styles of choices... then again, even saying those words is a bit misleading.

Just answer what's in your heart and you'll find your one true love.

...Sigh, you just want your one true love to have huge boobs, don't you?
You read my mind Wildman! Big Boobs is the way!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes