Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
is there a mini game skip ?
All minigames are skippable. Either don't start them up in the first place or, if this is the escape room, turn around at the entrance and click the 'Give Up' sign.

Im a bit disappointed i couldnt choose neither between hailey and ariel. I get that its extra work (or maybe none at all) but it woulda been cool to see them casually run into the MC banging every other girl on the ship and realize their mistake. 2 celibate sisters while the rest of the ship gets their rocks off XD.

On a side note - i do enjoy the game, and will be buying it on steam when it releases.
I appreciate your measured take on it. A lot of people didn't enjoy picking a sister... but there's a lot of great stuff coming with their plot.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Im a bit disappointed i couldnt choose neither between hailey and ariel. I get that its extra work (or maybe none at all) but it woulda been cool to see them casually run into the MC banging every other girl on the ship and realize their mistake. 2 celibate sisters while the rest of the ship gets their rocks off XD.

On a side note - i do enjoy the game, and will be buying it on steam when it releases.
Buuuut now there is just 1 celibate sister with no one to share her pain while everyone else gets their rocks off.

Reactions: Paerun Cru'Av

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
All minigames are skippable. Either don't start them up in the first place or, if this is the escape room, turn around at the entrance and click the 'Give Up' sign.

I appreciate your measured take on it. A lot of people didn't enjoy picking a sister... but there's a lot of great stuff coming with their plot.
Trust me i def want content with both of them - but it would've been a funny route (but again - extra work that delays stuff)

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Also, as stated in the tips menu, I made it so you can skip through any dialogue, even if you haven't experienced it before. It's not a perfect solution, but for people who hate certain characters (or think the game has too much text), you should be able to hold ctrl and skip through some content. I hope that feature is working . . .
In fact i did ctrl trough the most of the update. I just fixt the texspeed below halfway, so i cold read some of it, for the gist of the story.
And i did have no problem with picking a sister(Haylee) i even manage her as soulmate in the secend run. But everebody has a other cup of tee :p

Last edited:

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I was just thinking about this game a few days ago - and now there is a new update. What a great surprise for the weekend!

Wildman Dev - thank you for your great game. The girls look amazing and the story is really good too.

I hope you continue this game for many many years!

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
walkthrough mod?
Not needed. Not even a little bit. As someone discussed above, this comes pretty close to a kinetic novel but not quite. The few choices there are, are very clear in what they result in. Being a decently popular game and still not having a WT mod is a pretty good indication of the fact that there is no need, otherwise someone would have made a mod by now.

Truckuto

Mar 10, 2019
I know this probably is too soon to ask, but I'm genuinely curious: Has anyone gone through those 20 Questions to see all of the results? And if so, what answers to give for each girl. I mean, I would do it, but I'm not smart enough for such a task and to then compile them all here.

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
Holy hell, what happened to this game? I'm drowning in dialogue.
You make it sound like that is a new development. The game has been on the very extreme side of (meaningless) dialogue from the start. I am someone that is really into story, worldbuilding and character/relationship development in these games, and I still can't help but skip like 50% of the dialogue because it doesn't provide any of the above, its just way too much meaningless banter. And I am not even counting the laptop dialogue since thats optional.

Don't get me wrong, I still really like the game. The story and characters are very well written and the girls are all pretty unique instead of just copy pasted bimbos. And to be fair, it is definitely better to have too much dialogue and character interaction than too little. But this is the biggest problem the game has imo.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't played this yet Is the lesbian stuff avoidable
can anyone tell me?

Also, what is the mc like?
I can't stand an arsehole mc

And do choices matter?

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Nice work on the quick fix. Recently finished day 17 and was coming back for the alternate route scenes.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Nice work on the quick fix. Recently finished day 17 and was coming back for the alternate route scenes.
Not as many alternate scenes in Day 17 (Daphne/Nemy only), but Day 18 maybe has the most sexual content/alternate route scenes of any day... I think it's the biggest day so far.

Reactions: LordGonti

LordGonti

Jan 11, 2022
Not as many alternate scenes in Day 17 (Daphne/Nemy only), but Day 18 maybe has the most sexual content/alternate route scenes of any day... I think it's the biggest day so far.
I haven't done any alternates yet so mainly looking to see how Elsie's enlightenment path was going.

Day 17 has a pretty clear theme regarding future content, with our MC having some choices to make. If you managed to make those manual decisions it'll be very impressive and I'm guessing a lot of work.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Wildman Dev have you considered doing "update" patches that just contain the new content or have you coded the game in such a way those are not possible currently?

I only ask cause a few other games do this and it helps to reduce download times alot (and I personally find it more convenient)

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Wildman Dev have you considered doing "update" patches that just contain the new content or have you coded the game in such a way those are not possible currently?

I only ask cause a few other games do this and it helps to reduce download times alot (and I personally find it more convenient)
Is 3gb still too big? My upload speed is trash, so I'm not judging you, it's just why I made my own compressed version of the game. 3gb feels manageable to me.

Before I started compressing, I made a few updates separate from the base game to be added on their own. The problem is that I constantly update Ren'Py and that can f with old versions, pardon my french.

Reactions: eltharion83

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
Is 3gb still too big? My upload speed is trash, so I'm not judging you, it's just why I made my own compressed version of the game. 3gb feels manageable to me.

Before I started compressing, I made a few updates separate from the base game to be added on their own. The problem is that I constantly update Ren'Py and that can f with old versions, pardon my french.
3Gb is still in the tollerable range, its once games get near the 5GB limit for MEGA that it becomes a problem, and as I said its a personal prefference but you have valid reasons not to soo dont worry about it thanks for answering :)

Reactions: Pinsel
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes