Sep 3, 2022
Stranded in Space [Days 1-17 Elysium] [WildMan Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

May 20, 2020
Pssst! Wildman Dev, Steam is calling for you :) -- Yes I'm a bum and love the convenience of auto updates.

:) Thank you for the release.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Is the MC still a narcissistic man-child manipulator who thinks that "negs" are the best way to attract women and can't handle rejection?

• Sad
Reactions: Pinsel

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
The new in-game "Gallery Unlocker"... doesn't seem to really work?
Took me awhile to figure out where to click btw, well played lol
Basically all it does it reveal the Thumbnails, but then the replay won't respond to clicks?
Or is that intentionally and I have to truly watch them first?

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
The new in-game "Gallery Unlocker"... doesn't seem to really work?
Took me awhile to figure out where to click btw, well played lol
Basically all it does it reveal the Thumbnails, but then the replay won't respond to clicks?
Or is that intentionally and I have to truly watch them first?
You have helped me to figure out an issue that will take like three hours to fix. I thank you, but also, damn you.

Edit: still playing through the game will unlock the gallery correctly. It's just trying to unlock it with my cheats system without
actually playing the game = no bueno.

Reactions: LordGonti

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
You have helped me to figure out an issue that will take like three hours to fix. I thank you, but also, damn you.

Edit: still playing through the game will unlock the gallery correctly. It's just trying to unlock it with my cheats system without
actually playing the game = no bueno.
Sorry, and also you're welcome then? I'm not sure which is the appropriate response lol
Yea I'm ok with it, I have like Days 1-15 unlocked but then I just wanted to peek at what's NEW for some motivation (still missing Claire, but you mentioned she shows up in 16, just not a scene I guess).
Beggers can't be choosers as they say, I'm more than grateful.
Finally music as well, GG! I'm tired of my own custom Music Mods. I like to hear the creator's vision.

Good Luck with the Steam debut! :giggle:

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Is the MC still a narcissistic man-child manipulator who thinks that "negs" are the best way to attract women and can't handle rejection?
No, he's now become a beta cuck with no self-confidence who now just gets a boner every time he runs into one of the women on the ship and runs away in shame. Does that appeal better to your ability to role play the character?

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
I think, the "sandbox" tag can be removed. But Ad the "kinetic novel"
I know there are some choises, but only a handfull.

This last update was realy a kintetic one. I try to avoid some girls by give them od answers in the chat or dont even chat with. And they want to fuck anyway. Even some girls from the past i dont care about. I get it storywise, but it could be shortet and without all the sexscenes. The rendres are great, regardles, i would love them to be girls with the aktuall time.
Now you can give me the facepalms ;)

Reactions: anon280

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StrandedInSpace-D1-17Elysium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
StrandedInSpace-D1-16HQ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I think, the "sandbox" tag can be removed. But Ad the "kinetic novel"
I know there are some choises, but only a handfull.

This last update was realy a kintetic one. I try to avoid some girls by give them od answers in the chat or dont even chat with. And they want to fuck anyway. Even some girls from the past i dont care about. I get it storywise, but it could be shortet and without all the sexscenes. The rendres are great, regardles, i would love them to be girls with the aktuall time.
Now you can give me the facepalms ;)
I actually removed the sandbox tag; it wasn't me that added it. Still, there are far too many unique scenes based off of the few choices there are to convince me to add the kinetic tag.

Also, as stated in the tips menu, I made it so you can skip through any dialogue, even if you haven't experienced it before. It's not a perfect solution, but for people who hate certain characters (or think the game has too much text), you should be able to hold ctrl and skip through some content. I hope that feature is working . . .

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If the MC ever fucks Kasumi I hope its some accident/unexpected sex. I can see them doing something crazy naked. Then that crazy girl brings the MC to hide and then the accident happen.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I've updated the Mega links with the fixed gallery unlocker already applied. I've also added a patch link in the OP, and in this post.

This only fixes the gallery unlocker I implemented... there's an unofficial one that could be used instead, however, with great humility I would suggest using mine, as the unofficial one doesn't unlock the Elysium scenes due to that version of my game not being pirated until recently.

big_hawg

Jul 3, 2022
Im a bit disappointed i couldnt choose neither between hailey and ariel. I get that its extra work (or maybe none at all) but it woulda been cool to see them casually run into the MC banging every other girl on the ship and realize their mistake. 2 celibate sisters while the rest of the ship gets their rocks off XD.

On a side note - i do enjoy the game, and will be buying it on steam when it releases.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes