punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hmmmm....That compatiblity quiz Ishani gave us.... Who did you guys end up with on your first go. Elsie was my initial result.
I think there might have been like 4 questions where i teetered between 2 options or even 1 question being a toss-up between all 3 options.
That's who I got. I always want to call her Elise. :LOL:

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
That's who I got. I always want to call her Elise. :LOL:
Else is actually a fairly common name here...for the 2 generations before mine mostly. But i wasn't surprised by the outcome.
Elsie is one of the easier ones to get, but Gigi has the most possibilities.

Daphne is the hardest; there's only one combination. Haylee only has 4. But this isn't because they're extremely unique, it's because personality quizzes aren't fully accurate in representing who a person is. There're only so many ways to categorize a person with six categories (which is how many I used).

Reactions: Jonjonj

The_Ismand

May 31, 2023
Elsie is one of the easier ones to get, but Gigi has the most possibilities.

Daphne is the hardest; there's only one combination. Haylee only has 4. But this isn't because they're extremely unique, it's because personality quizzes aren't fully accurate in representing who a person is. There're only so many ways to categorize a person with six categories (which is how many I used).
But all girls are in fact included?

I was wondering what kinda system was used. You say there are 6 categories. I assume that answers can add or substract points in multiple categories at once.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
But all girls are in fact included?

I was wondering what kinda system was used. You say there are 6 categories. I assume that answers can add or substract points in multiple categories at once.
Yeah, all the girls are included.

I'm using the popular OCEAN personality system (openness, conscientiousness, extroversion, agreeableness, neuroticism) and I added an S - sexuality. So... six categories—OCEANS. Each girl gets a 1-6 ranking in the system, 6 being their highest trait. When you finish the questionnaire, your top 3 traits are checked against every other girl's top 3 traits. Whoever you match with is the winner.

I tried like five different systems to generate a reasonable amount of work... the truth is, it's a nightmare to make completely fair due to the possibility of ties. Most systems use the 1-5, strongly agree to strongly disagree setup to solve this issue, but I hate how boring and impersonal that is.

So, with three answers for each question, I wrote a question for every combination of three traits. OCE, OCA, OCN, etc. That means 20 questions to account for every possibility. This method eliminates favoritism for any specific trait, although the "quirkiness" of the answers definitely skews the results. Still, there can be ties, but what does it mean if there actually is a tie, you know? If someone is equal parts open and agreeable, there's no need to adjust it. Instead, only if there are ties, I randomize the tied attributes and assign a girl.

It's imperfect, but getting a girl with OES instead of OSE is reasonable considering that, in reality, the guy taking the test would be happy with either girl (because he's equal parts EOS), and also because this is an erotic visual novel and working out every possibility would be a ridiculous waste of time.

...I'm dumb.

Last edited:

Tricky-Bike

Nov 27, 2018
Matey we just have to keep sailing the high seas. Our questions have been avoided..
Yeah I have given up. Things are starting to be spoiled here too, so lost the hype. Used to be excited abt this game but now can't even recommend this game to people as I myself don't get to play it.

Sep 2, 2020
Yeah I have given up. Things are starting to be spoiled here too, so lost the hype. Used to be excited abt this game but now can't even recommend this game to people as I myself don't get to play it.
Well I wouldn't go that far since technically whoever paid gets to be 'spoiled' in that sense. After all we are on F95.

Though I would add, most games that do well update here after the patreon dates. Usually never this long, even for established titles. (I think BADIK episode 9 was already linked within 2 weeks).
Its part of the success of games that trend here. There's a really good post about how to grow your games here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-and-where-to-promote-your-adult-games-correctly.159776/post-10762682

Basically the reality of things is that the pirates do carry your games far and beyond what you can do. To fight that crowd is like damning your growth as unfortunate as that sounds. Im sure many people who end up as patreons start from here as well. But sometimes this thread is a ghost town when asked about updates, never understood that. Just lurk, who knows maybe one day it might update if not its completely up to devs choice even if it is a bad one. We have no say as pirates

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
The truth is, most of you monsters don't care about the group chat, minigames, the escape room, or the profile page question of the day.
I mean you have me on the last three of those but I like the group chats...I just don't like the restricted nature of them. Not being able to save during them except during the intermissions can make them particularly tedious if something goes wrong and you want to change a choice.

Reactions: Pinsel and Dragon59

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I mean you have me on the last three of those but I like the group chats...I just don't like the restricted nature of them. Not being able to save during them except during the intermissions can make them particularly tedious if something goes wrong and you want to change a choice.
Getting through the day's group chat once will allow you to speed through it every time afterwards.

Still... if you enjoy my brand of comedy (no one does), there's a lot of good stuff in the question of the day page, which I retroactively added to begin starting on Day 12.

One of the possible answers the MC can give to Day 16's question of the day ("Tell us a little secret about yourself"), goes like:

MC: My secret? Romance me, ladies. I'm talking holding hands, singing duets together, and finishing each other's—
Gigi: Sandwiches!
Sasha: Orgasms!
Gigi: Sandwich orgasms!
Sasha: Orgasm sandwiches!
MC: Ohh, you two were so close! The judges were looking for: Trigonometric Identities.
Gigi: Dang it, that was my third guess!
Sasha: Romance is hard!
MC: Let's hear from someone else. I'll pick randomly: Camila. Love is a journey into the waters of—
Camila: Fuck you.
MC: Ding ding ding! That was the correct answer! Tell her what she's won, Sasha!
Sasha: A cockmeat orgasm-giving sandwich, more familiarly known as a Trigonometric Identity!
Camila: Yay, lucky me...

...It makes me chuckle.

Paerun Cru'Av

Nov 8, 2022
Getting through the day's group chat once will allow you to speed through it every time afterwards.

Still... if you enjoy my brand of comedy (no one does), there's a lot of good stuff in the question of the day page, which I retroactively added to begin starting on Day 12.

One of the possible answers the MC can give to Day 16's question of the day ("Tell us a little secret about yourself"), goes like:

MC: My secret? Romance me, ladies. I'm talking holding hands, singing duets together, and finishing each other's—
Gigi: Sandwiches!
Sasha: Orgasms!
Gigi: Sandwich orgasms!
Sasha: Orgasm sandwiches!
MC: Ohh, you two were so close! The judges were looking for: Trigonometric Identities.
Gigi: Dang it, that was my third guess!
Sasha: Romance is hard!
MC: Let's hear from someone else. I'll pick randomly: Camila. Love is a journey into the waters of—
Camila: Fuck you.
MC: Ding ding ding! That was the correct answer! Tell her what she's won, Sasha!
Sasha: A cockmeat orgasm-giving sandwich, more familiarly known as a Trigonometric Identity!
Camila: Yay, lucky me...

...It makes me chuckle.

That was my favourite! I love that part of the game.

Reactions: MarsUltor

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm just one voice (and a pirate voice at that, so take it for what it's worth), but I love the question of the day, group chat, and 1:1 messages, I'm good with the minigames, and I didn't hate the escape room (though it was certainly a challenge).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, the best I've been able to come up with is to try and remember to save each morning before each group chat session. It still means I have to go through all the chats multiple times instead of just the one with the choice.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Full is 12 GB download, 95% is 3 GB. I feel like more people would be happy with the 3GB download.
I don't have a problem with 12GB but anyways still don't understand so once again is there a HQ to download from somewhere or you scraped that and only do the LQ?

Blubberino

Mar 25, 2017
I don't get it you still have the HQ then? What's the purpose of that if the quality difference is so small?
Much smaller file size, would guess around 33%. And you only notice a difference when using a 4k display. And even then the differences are so small its hard to tell. When you, like the majority, still use a 1080p display you literally have 0 difference.

EDIT: Oups, while replying the dev already answered. Ignore this then.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
I don't have a problem with 12GB but anyways still don't understand so once again is there a HQ to download from somewhere or you scraped that and only do the LQ?
I like to upload the full version after I'm sure there are no pressing bugs. This version I've added to F95/elsewhere has some recent programming changes that I want to make sure don't cause any crashes.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes