Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 932, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 99, in __call__
return self.expression()
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 131, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d5 is not known.

:unsure:

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All...
I am doing the escape room on Day 12. Following the Walkthrough (god knows how anyone could do it without it) I do the notebook and I have got all the way to the spacesuit. I select the hammer and... nothing! I cannot get past this point.

Has anyone please got some nuggets of wisdom? I have done this 3 times :eek::sleep:

TIA

Reactions: Max1276

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
there's something guide with photos about the escape room on day 12? i try to follow the wk but something is wrong ,thx

whyyousnow

Apr 16, 2020
This theory has probably already been posted but after doing a replay of the game I really do feel like the MC isnt actually in space but an augmented virtual reality like the one Umiko says to have created (where a long amount of time can happen in a short amount in the real world).

This whole trip is actually something to do with the project he was offered to lead in the last flashback and this is a test run for the AI (Paige) which Lauren (really like this character and wish there was a way to get more of her in the game) created. Which is why the setting of all of this is so sexual in nature due to how Lauren created Paige.

Would also explain his memory being wiped for the last year so that it doesnt impact the test but bits and pieces are slipping thru and at some point he may realize this is all VR but have to decide or not if he wants to leave the VR test knowing he will return to the person he was before (someone who uses others) and leave behind all of the girls which he is now friends with. I'm still not sure if possible they are real people too also in VR or characters created by the AI.

Possible?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC gets punishments, he gets retribution for being two faced, his beau is rejecting him hard.
MC is getting all the girls in his face, many are strong, some are whack, others are sweet and do not care about his actions outside of being the center of attention. There is nowhere to hide now, nowhere to go prepare anything dexter-esque. All eyes on MC is the name of this game and simulation or not,
he is living his heaven fantasy, there is no doubt about it, all those past actions were all towards
MC getting on this ship and enjoying heaven after the heartache of being found out and rejected
by his beau.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
looking at the developer's profile pic and wondering which of the two he may prefer.... Hmm.
That profile pic is from the long-abandoned Unity version of the game. It's Haylee imitating Ariel's hair style, lol.

But I have no preference, I just try to represent what the routes will be like. I actually think most will pick Ariel.

MC gets punishments, he gets retribution for being two faced, his beau is rejecting him hard.
MC is getting all the girls in his face, many are strong, some are whack, others are sweet and do not care about his actions outside of being the center of attention. There is nowhere to hide now, nowhere to go prepare anything dexter-esque. All eyes on MC is the name of this game and simulation or not,
he is living his heaven fantasy, there is no doubt about it, all those past actions were all towards
MC getting on this ship and enjoying heaven after the heartache of being found out and rejected
by his beau.
I swear every time Canto writes something he takes me on a journey. It's somehow both poetic and chaotic.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/laptoplabels.rpy", line 932, in <module>
File "renpy/common/00action_other.rpy", line 99, in __call__
return self.expression()
File "renpy/common/00action_control.rpy", line 131, in __call__
renpy.show_screen(self.screen, *self.args, **self.kwargs)
Exception: Screen Haylee_convo_d5 is not known.

:unsure:
Just ignore the Haylee convo, she can't be spoken to on Day 5. It'll fix itself the next day.

Hi All...
I am doing the escape room on Day 12. Following the Walkthrough (god knows how anyone could do it without it) I do the notebook and I have got all the way to the spacesuit. I select the hammer and... nothing! I cannot get past this point.

Has anyone please got some nuggets of wisdom? I have done this 3 times :eek::sleep:

TIA
Are you clicking the visor?

For those having troubles with the Escape Room, you can always skip it with the Give Up sign at the entrance. There are no scene variations, just a few images that have the possibility of being collected.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
But I have no preference, I just try to represent what the routes will be like. I actually think most will pick Ariel.
Since I have one playthrough with all A choices and another with all B choices, I guess I won't affect the outcome. I'm honestly looking forward to seeing the results of both choices. (Ofc, I'll probably silently sniffle a bit when the girl I don't pick reacts.)
I swear every time Canto writes something he takes me on a journey. It's somehow both poetic and chaotic.
He takes me on a journey too . . . to the ibuprofen bottle. (I'm kidding, Canto! Just kidding!)

vehemental

Jun 4, 2017
I actually think most will pick Ariel.
I actually think you underestimate how well you wrote her as a slightly neurotic, petty, immature teenage drama queen and the source of the vast majority of the friction between her and her sister. Unfortunately she's one of the most realistically written characters in the game in that regard. I wanted to make the choice as soon as it was brought up - Haylee every day of the week :KEK:

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I actually think you underestimate how well you wrote her as a slightly neurotic, petty, immature teenage drama queen and the source of the vast majority of the friction between her and her sister. Unfortunately she's one of the most realistically written characters in the game in that regard. I wanted to make the choice as soon as it was brought up - Haylee every day of the week :KEK:
Yeah, Haylee is dedicated and willing to compromise. Is all for the harem train and is a red head with freckles, so bad luck Ariel.

HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
That profile pic is from the long-abandoned Unity version of the game. It's Haylee imitating Ariel's hair style, lol.

Just ignore the Haylee convo, she can't be spoken to on Day 5. It'll fix itself the next day.

Are you clicking the visor?

For those having troubles with the Escape Room, you can always skip it with the Give Up sign at the entrance. There are no scene variations, just a few images that have the possibility of being collected.
Hi Wildman Dev

Yes, I have clicked every square in the visor but still no luck. So you say that the memory will be there but missing a few pics? They won't be crucial to the story?

Thanks bud.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Rather glad that Oksana was part of the flashback and not on the ship as I personally don't find her attractive but beyond that ctrl-bait I really didn't like the MC's response to Lauren asking how he'd feel about her with other men. Gonna have to beat that attitude out of him.

Future of my interest in the game is currently centering around how this Ariel-Haylee situation resolves. After this update my hope for a third route, even one that chooses neither, feels unlikely. Edit: Seeing that the Dev has spoken on this...usually when a game forces this type of choice I just choose to stop playing. Which will be a bummer.

Zara and Lira continue to be my favorites throughout.

Last edited:
Reactions: joryh and AnonW123

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Rather glad that Oksana was part of the flashback and not on the ship as I personally don't find her attractive but beyond that ctrl-bait I really didn't like the MC's response to Lauren asking how he'd feel about her with other men. Gonna have to beat that attitude out of him.
Since the MC's the only one on the Endurance who's male, I fail to see how this in any way affects the game going forward. Even if the theory about all of this being some kind of mental experiment and not reality is true, there's no way things in the game would really go down that path outside of flashbacks. Things just aren't set up for that to be possible. So I really don't think you'll have anything to worry about. That said, if there's anything like that in a flashback, I guess you can always Ctrl-skip that part.
Future of my interest in the game is currently centering around how this Ariel-Haylee situation resolves. After this update my hope for a third route, even one that chooses neither, feels unlikely. Edit: Seeing that the Dev has spoken on this...usually when a game forces this type of choice I just choose to stop playing. Which will be a bummer.
Did you already see this post by the dev?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So while the choice will be required (no third option), the MC will still progress with both of them. If past choices are anything to go off of (like having the neighbor be Lira or Camila), it basically just will mean different scenes, and likely some initial frustration/drama/sadness over the choice. But it sounds to me like the dev plans on having everything work out over time. So if one of them slightly edges out the other, just pick them. If they are literally tied, just flip a coin. It will end up fine either way. (Or do dual playthroughs where you have one sister for one going forward and the other sister for the second.)

If that's not good enough for you, then at least you know going into the next update.

Reactions: rogokin
4.10 star(s) 87 Votes