4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Here gang:
v0.06

*Edit* Locjaw put up the old links by mistake. These are the correct ones now.

Last edited:

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Always glad to see this shit ain't dead. One of the few WEGs with good writing and not "lol 4thwall humor lmafooao"

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep passion your Long HArd Stern Throbbing IGNORANCE over this frail yummy ginger babe GAME!

Why not take the plunge and have a bite?

gamE oN!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Strange Nights v0.06.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looked pretty good too bad it didn't do any new stuff with some of the other girls in this update.

Dec 25, 2019
I was going to post this as a review, but I don't seem to have access, probably because I don't have 3 posts yet?

Anyway, this is an outstanding product. It has a level of polish far above almost all of it's competition, and the humor and characterizations are spot on. My only criticism is the grammar is sometimes off (lines such as, "I always wondered how it tastes like,") but it's infrequent and never confusing. I wasn't a huge fan of the Life is Strange series because the angsty teen schtick felt both overdone and cheesy, but reimagining the story from Mark Jefferson's perspective completely alleviates that issue for me.

Progress seems to be very slow, but I hope it picks up. There are very few adult projects of this quality and if the creator can demonstrate the ability to produce quality content a bit more regularly, I'll definitely kick a few bucks their way.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes