4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I like their relationship more than Chloe and Max, and I agree with what you said it's nice to get a bit more of them than what LiS BTS gave us, just a shame how the events with Rachel turned out if only Max could reset it to a certain point in time and warn them. :(
Did you watch the theories about Rachel after LiS BTS? that she's actually the tornado cuz the ending of the first ep hinted that Rachel could control wind without noticing (i remember at the time she didn't notice that she controlled the wind i don't know tho i can't remember correctly) but yeah there were theories about her being the tornado and after she died she was angry at the world and wanted to either kill Chloe so they could be together or end all of Arcadia Bay.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Did you watch the theories about Rachel after LiS BTS? that she's actually the tornado cuz the ending of the first ep hinted that Rachel could control wind without noticing (i remember at the time she didn't notice that she controlled the wind i don't know tho i can't remember correctly) but yeah there were theories about her being the tornado and after she died she was angry at the world and wanted to either kill Chloe so they could be together or end all of Arcadia Bay.
I've not heard of that theory before but that's certainly an interesting one I mean Max can control time letting Rachel control something like the wind sure would have been something, the only thing I disagree on is if she could I don't think she would want to hurt Chloe. As we can pretty much ride out of town while the hurricane is approaching, I'd have liked to have seen what would happen after that event I mean does death catch up with Chloe again if we leave Arcadia Bay :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TobiMAH

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
I've not heard of that theory before but that's certainly an interesting one I mean Max can control time letting Rachel control something like the wind sure would have been something, the only thing I disagree on is if she could I don't think she would want to hurt Chloe. As we can pretty much ride out of town while the hurricane is approaching, I'd have liked to have seen what would happen after that event I mean does death catch up with Chloe again if we leave Arcadia Bay :unsure:
Here's the theory, it was never mentioned in the game if Rachel is actually the storm or not but it'd really make sense if she was the storm or at least the one who caused it after her death, maybe her death caused it as some kind of revenge on Arcadia Bay. :unsure:

Edit: here's part 2 of the theory with more clues

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Here's the theory, it was never mentioned in the game if Rachel is actually the storm or not but it'd really make sense if she was the storm or at least the one who caused it after her death, maybe her death caused it as some kind of revenge on Arcadia Bay. :unsure:

Edit: here's part 2 of the theory with more clues

Very interesting I never paid much attention to her scream before that certainly seems to fan the flames, even more, when she does that. I think it's a good possibility that she could well be indeed the storm the firefighter's chat was rather revelling as well that it basically extinguished when she collapsed so I'm wondering if she controls it with her mind and was actually her first attempt to destroy the town.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
Very interesting I never paid much attention to her scream before that certainly seems to fan the flames, even more, when she does that. I think it's a good possibility that she could well be indeed the storm the firefighter's chat was rather revelling as well that it basically extinguished when she collapsed so I'm wondering if she controls it with her mind and was actually her first attempt to destroy the town.
It's really surprising how many people focus on all these hints and little things and come up with interesting theories like this one, there's even a video about Rachel being controlled by the raven and helping Chloe out in her journey, like in ep1 when Rachel saved Chloe from the two gangsters in the party.
Here's the vid about the other theory if you're interested to watch it

at the time i really was interested in all the theories so i watched a lot of them :LOL:

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's really surprising how many people focus on all these hints and little things and come up with interesting theories like this one, there's even a video about Rachel being controlled by the raven and helping Chloe out in her journey, like in ep1 when Rachel saved Chloe from the two gangsters in the party.
Here's the vid about the other theory if you're interested to watch it

at the time i really was interested in all the theories so i watched a lot of them :LOL:
They are pretty good theories I can sometimes scoff at the idea but these seem pretty legit and may actually have something behind them, it's just a shame we won't find out more about Rachel unless they revisit her backstory.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
They are pretty good theories I can sometimes scoff at the idea but these seem pretty legit and may actually have something behind them, it's just a shame we won't find out more about Rachel unless they revisit her backstory.
I think that's it for Chloe, Max and Rachel, i don't think the devs would be down to make another game about them which is a shame since a lot of things were left unsaid, i'm planning on playing LiS 2 when i buy a new pc, hopefully it's as good as the first season.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I think that's it for Chloe, Max and Rachel, i don't think the devs would be down to make another game about them which is a shame since a lot of things were left unsaid, i'm planning on playing LiS 2 when i buy a new pc, hopefully it's as good as the first season.
Well at least we have this just hope the dev can keep these updates a regular thing.

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
I like their relationship more than Chloe and Max, and I agree with what you said it's nice to get a bit more of them than what LiS BTS gave us, just a shame how the events with Rachel turned out if only Max could reset it to a certain point in time and warn them. :(
Chloe is an unguided missile just like Rachel because I like their relationship especially if someone wants to develop it more Max is too careful probably because she had the 'great' ability that proved to be unnecessary though I think Max could LiS BTS more show

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes