4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I've played through LiS several times and I have got to say, I am incredibly impressed by the game's quality and amount of content for a game that has had so many issues, having read through this thread.

To anyone who sees this comment and is wondering if they should give it a shot, definitely do. I'd highly advise you either have played though LiS or replay it because there is one major spoiler for the game and knowing the characters definitely helps a lot.

If you're wondering, there aren't any Max scenes in the game currently. :(

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Here's the theory, it was never mentioned in the game if Rachel is actually the storm or not but it'd really make sense if she was the storm or at least the one who caused it after her death, maybe her death caused it as some kind of revenge on Arcadia Bay. :unsure:

Edit: here's part 2 of the theory with more clues

I also had the impression that Before the Storm wanted to build the story in such a way that Rachel or her mother was evil. This Parody (Strange Nights) also alludes to the theory of "evil Rachel".

Unfortunately, however, ALLEGED DeckNine have denied this and the comic also makes Rachel seem normal and harmless, although it has to be noted that this takes place in an alternative reality.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TobiMAH

Red469

May 18, 2018
Twist and turns Abound here... Interesting how a bit of meddling can go soo damn wrong...
Equally interesting that blackmail could be such a pounding good time...
There is one thing he missed... and I would have done without question...
Turn her over, and give her what she deserves... a very sore asshole... and a case of the bow legged walk...

Who agrees with me that he shoulda taken her asshole and made her not able to sit straight for 2 weeks?

Reactions: Mormont

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Well, the dev showed signs of life like two weeks ago in the comments of his last Patreon post, where he said:

Currently I'm doing the gameplay overhaul I was talking about in an earlier post. I'm in no way a Ren'py expert so it's pretty much a trial and error thing right now but it's coming together.

Reactions: volto and Manx86

Red469

May 18, 2018
I guess you are talking about Victoria?
Queen Victoria one and only...
Tho from what I have seen vicky aint got no crown other then worst hair do and smelliest personality...
Getting Bmd to have sex... well with how uggo she is, personality and physically, maybe she should just pay for it

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Queen Victoria one and only...
Tho from what I have seen vicky aint got no crown other then worst hair do and smelliest personality...
Getting Bmd to have sex... well with how uggo she is, personality and physically, maybe she should just pay for it
Yeah she is Queen Bitch good thing is as the MC didn't take any chances with her and her little plan backfired at the end but she is one you always need to watch out for always being manipulative.

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
Well, the dev showed signs of life like two weeks ago in the comments of his last Patreon post, where he said:

Currently I'm doing the gameplay overhaul I was talking about in an earlier post. I'm in no way a Ren'py expert so it's pretty much a trial and error thing right now but it's coming together.
Yeah seems he has no time to update consistently...

SaraB94

Jan 11, 2020
Hi there, randomnly run into this one, played it in one go and thought you definetly deserved some feedback! Feedback won't be in any order tho...
So, I totally love the music and how it changes during alternate scenes.
The scene when Alyssa caught him snooping was hilarious, how she was all like "I know excactly what you're doing!"
Also a great fan of the sex-scene with Kate. It was so innocent and sweet (in a way. We all know what Jefferson is / was / has been doing on a regular basis).
Loved the nightmare scenes as well! Gave me goosebumps.
It has a nice storyline. It's great how you brought original events of the game into it, like the Zac-Dana-Victoria sexting-incident, Max meeting with Chloe, Frank, etc...
I really like the character models and the animations! Oh, and Jeffersons surprised-big-eyes are hilarious!
Do I have to add that I would totally love to see more?
And, I mean, I know that he's dead in this timeline and everything and you probably never ever planned anything like it or whatever - but I'd love to see more of Nathan, like during nightmare scenes or something like that.
Oh and one last question: From time to time, you can choose what you / Jefferson wants to say. Any chance that you make it more interactive more overall? Or at least in upcoming scenes? I'd totally love that!

So, looking forward for more!
Thx for that great novel!

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Quite a bit so far enough to keep you occupied for a little while, I'd recommend it if you are a fan of the original LiS.
I admittedly need harem options and slide in a baby with well...all the girls and Cassidy from Season 2.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
I originally believed Locjaw was a werewolf artist who could only remember he was working on this game during a full moon but even then he would've said something already

Reactions: Morah SDG
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes