4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Never played the original LiS myself so all I can say is that the aesthetics of this game is pretty great. In fact, everything is top notch; animations, sound design, camera angle usage, editing etc IMO. Meanwhile, the writing is better than many Telltale games, let alone some of the AVNs we have here. A proper villainous MC is also a bonus.

Regardless of how communicative (or not) the Dev is, he's put together a damn fine game.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Oof, sorry didn't know she was a girl since a lot of guys put girls as an avatar, so it's kinda tricky to say the right gender of people on here.
Yeah, I totally understand. No worries. I've seen plenty of that through here. I would've thought that myself not too long ago, until I saw her mention it while calling out someone out for being a real asshole and just happened to call her "dude". As long as you don't act like an asshole, I don't think it'll be too much of a problem. Just thought I'd let you know. :)

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
So you are saying character models ripped from the game look better than characters from the game?
I'm pretty certain he rips and he adjusts the images. Don't know if he'd do that for the animations or in game sequences, but they do sorta look like that to me.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Wow.. Props to the dev. Strange Nights has some of the hottest sex scenes and writing on the site. :love:

That one with with Victoria was fuckin amazing.

Reactions: Freezer14

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Why do I feel like the narrative might take a dark turn if Victoria ends up pregnant from him "teaching her a lesson"? (Rhetorical question.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes