4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Manx86

Nov 20, 2018
All this talk about v0.6 (a.k.a. v0.06) having additional content over v0.7 makes me real curious to play it. Sadly, both LocJaw and this site have replaced the old links.

Does anyone have a v0.6 download to share?

EDIT: Nvm, I managed to dig up a functioning link from the darkest bowels of the internet. PC version only, though. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: laliandra

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn, first time I seen a game revive itself
It's the second time it's happened with this one last year we thought it was a goner but we got about two updates and now it's happened again so needless to say patience will be required with this one just hope we get a few more updates before the dev vanishes again.

Reactions: laliandra

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
All this talk about v0.6 (a.k.a. v0.06) having additional content over v0.7 makes me real curious to play it. Sadly, both LocJaw and this site have replaced the old links.

Does anyone have a v0.6 download to share?

EDIT: Nvm, I managed to dig up a functioning link from the darkest bowels of the internet. PC version only, though. Enjoy.

Strange Nights v0.06 (PC)
Interesting.... v6 actually does have "more content" than v7, in so far as v6 has screens and content after the point that v7 stops. Not a lot more content, but it's there.

Perhaps the dev is rewriting the part of v6 that v7 now doesn't have?

normalmackeral

Jan 14, 2018
Interesting.... v6 actually does have "more content" than v7, in so far as v6 has screens and content after the point that v7 stops. Not a lot more content, but it's there.

Perhaps the dev is rewriting the part of v6 that v7 now doesn't have?
hopefully it's because v8 will have another full day, I can see maybe giving that scene an ending or pushing it off to the end of the day or maybe even be a consequences of certain choices rather than a guaranteed occurance.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes