4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

jaycyke

Feb 25, 2018
I wonder if 1.0 will be the final version, if that's the case then we have 3 more content updates to go, I highly doubt that would be enough to end the plot.

I mean we didn't get to see Max in action yet.

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
what kind of Mind control is in this game ?
The game is very linear and none of your choices change very much, but the mind control involved is a pretty weak one where you basically give a burst of confidence to push a person to do something they already want to.

So, how often is this updated nowdays?
Locjaw is a mystical creature, appearing with an update before disappearing for months without a word. It's completely unknown as far as I know how often we can expect updates.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
anyone know what a "bad end" entails? at one point you can get a dominance point but in brackets it also says "bad end". bad end to kate's story in this case? i want to progress on the dominance path now but i also don't want to shut down anything with cute kate.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
anyone know what a "bad end" entails? at one point you can get a dominance point but in brackets it also says "bad end". bad end to kate's story in this case? i want to progress on the dominance path now but i also don't want to shut down anything with cute kate.
I don't remember the choices in particular, but there's one choice where you HAVE to take the DP option, and one choice where you HAVE to take the EP option. If you don't, you get a bad end, not to a character's route but to the game itself. Pretty sure the choice in question is one of those. You can seemingly shut down future relationships with two characters, but they both involve EP points, not DP points.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
thanks for the fast reply. i'll play safe and not choose the bad end then. i couldn't save kate from suicide in LIS, at least i want to see more of her (in every sense) here. :cool:

I don't remember the choices in particular, but there's one choice where you HAVE to take the DP option, and one choice where you HAVE to take the EP option. If you don't, you get a bad end, not to a character's route but to the game itself. Pretty sure the choice in question is one of those. You can seemingly shut down future relationships with two characters, but they both involve EP points, not DP points.

Reactions: laliandra

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Life is Strange had full VO. Would it be too much to include the voices of the established characters in here or would that be too close to the orginal game (copyright infringement?)

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
This is the ending of LIS where both Chloe and Arcadia Bay is saved: . Locjaw, how does your plot begin?

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
Life is Strange had full VO. Would it be too much to include the voices of the established characters in here or would that be too close to the orginal game (copyright infringement?)
It may be too close, though I'm not here to make a case for how it is today, either.

The problem that I see, is that LocJaw is clearly a perfectionist so I can't see him being satisfied with a small portion of the game being voiced while every original line is not.

Reactions: laliandra
4.60 star(s) 41 Votes