4.60 star(s) 41 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
Hey I love life is strange, and I've just come across this from a comment someone made and it looks really good so I'll give it a try. Hopefully this project gets finished

Reactions: kennywayne

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
molerat21 If you want to add points via console then just type in:

Code:
ep = X amount
dp = X amount
I wouldn't suggest doing that in case the dev has it setup for certain scenes to happen at certain points. If you do, you could miss out on a scene.
I'm sooo anxious for a cheat to edit these points. How do I get to the console?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm sooo anxious for a cheat to edit these points. How do I get to the console?
The easiest way is to download UnRen here, run the bat file and choose option 3.
Then you can get to the developer console with Shift-D and from there, the console. (There's also a direct key combination to get to the console but I keep forgetting it.)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
The easiest way is to download UnRen here, run the bat file and choose option 3.
Then you can get to the developer console with Shift-D and from there, the console. (There's also a direct key combination to get to the console but I keep forgetting it.)
You beat me to it. lol

If the console is enabled by default, it should be Shift + O. Not zero.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
I can't remember the full amount, I think it's less than a week. This dev has definitely gone for quality over quantity which is rare on here
That's the kind of game I'm looking-LIS had a excellent balance of both, wouldn't have minded sexy scenes in those games and was actually that we might've gotten some Lesbian action in those games-Locjaw does a good job with his sex scenes ;)

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Thanks for the advice. This helped with getting my points high enough to be able to make most choices

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
So Fuckerson drugged them then fucked them before taking pics of their cum-filled bodies, makes sense and glad he died in my playthrough

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Here's the public release, v0.7.1
Fixes v0.7.1:
Fixed Lenny's store board, a conversation loop and an EP/DP switch up, and a metric shitton of spelling mistakes / bad grammar.
I'm not a native English speaker, so this was a huge help!
Thank you Ab, Sam, Moneybags, John Foster and especially zakku91 (Thanks for the pdf!) for bringing things to my attention.
I also switched the links for the current version on the About page.
Thank you for your support!
STRANGE NIGHTS v0.7.1 Public release PC:
STRANGE NIGHTS v0.7.1 Public release MAC:

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes