4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.7.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Boys I left this game a little while ago when the Dev went missing for the 4th time. Could any of you kind gentlemen let me know how much content has been put in since we were forced to kiss that really ugly chick in the school?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Boys I left this game a little while ago when the Dev went missing for the 4th time. Could any of you kind gentlemen let me know how much content has been put in since we were forced to kiss that really ugly chick in the school?
Max admits she loves you, you drag her to talk to Chloe, you fuck Rachel in an abandoned drug den, get threatened by an apparently punny Frank, get saved by Juliet, who can't stop showing you her cleavage, have a heart-to-heart with her, and then get blackmailed later by Veronica, Taylor, and Courtney but end up fucking Veronica raw on your desk whilst the other two film.

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Max admits she loves you, you drag her to talk to Chloe, you fuck Rachel in an abandoned drug den, get threatened by an apparently punny Frank, get saved by Juliet, who can't stop showing you her cleavage, have a heart-to-heart with her, and then get blackmailed later by Veronica, Taylor, and Courtney but end up fucking Veronica raw on your desk whilst the other two film.
Cheers Josh (y) I’ll probably wait until the next update to download it all then.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Cheers Josh (y) I’ll probably wait until the next update to download it all then.
There's a lil more. After the Victoria sex scene, Jefferson gets a couple of sexy nightmares, and then the game over hall happened. More choices, and a point system attached to those choices. There's a couple of bad ends, and the over hall version's story hasn't reached one of the sexy nightmares yet.

The dev's previous releases have been coming out around every 6 months, with nothing but radio silence in between. If he does the same, we might see the next update in March. If you ever wanna talk to the dev, he seems to be active on his patreon on the comment section of his posts. BUT that is only shortly after the releases for his test build, and main releases.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SiuKim

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
There's a lil more. After the Victoria sex scene, Jefferson gets a couple of sexy nightmares, and then the game over hall happened. More choices, and a point system attached to those choices. There's a couple of bad ends, and the over hall version's story hasn't reached one of the sexy nightmares yet.

The dev's previous releases have been coming out around every 6 months, with nothing but radio silence in between. If he does the same, we might see the next update in March. If you ever wanna talk to the dev, he seems to be active on his patreon on the comment section of his posts. BUT that is only shortly after the releases for his test build, and main releases.
Appreciate it man

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I played through both side, tried to be pure dom/empathy route, before the end of day 2, at the Victoria scene, i had not enough EP to choose that answer, only point i missed is at the start which instanly lead to game over. So, there is anything i missed or there will be more scenes/choices put between day 1 start and day 2 end.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
I played through both side, tried to be pure dom/empathy route, before the end of day 2, at the Victoria scene, i had not enough EP to choose that answer, only point i missed is at the start which instanly lead to game over. So, there is anything i missed or there will be more scenes/choices put between day 1 start and day 2 end.
TBH, there's pretty much no point in going EP at this time, except where choosing to be a dick gets you a bad end. The only choices it gives you is to refuse people, which means you lose scenes.
The game has only 2 in game days in it?
Holy crap you're right. I didn't even think of that till you said that. Technically the end of 0.7 starts the 3rd day, but still.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
4 months, no word or activity. What's the time frame on marking games abandoned again?

Locjaw stumbled on this so often, it's a damn shame.

Reactions: SpecLurker

efsdsffs

May 24, 2017
4 months, no word or activity. What's the time frame on marking games abandoned again?

Locjaw stumbled on this so often, it's a damn shame.
If this type of developer was more common probably a labels like (abandoned, OnHold, ecc..) would come out.
I would define this game as a low-intensity development.

Reactions: Marblecake

Blobbers00

Jul 26, 2018
Do we know who is credited as the artist for this game? The art and animations heavily remind me of the works of one fugtrup

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes