4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I implore my fellow life is strange degenerates to check out this shit https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-is-stranger-preview-build-v0-1-the-architect.70245/
I agree the devs previous game ''Goons Raid Her'' was great I didn't think he would pull that off but he did. So I wouldn't be surprised if this is another hit I think the only issue for people will be that it's on Unity I know most prefer the RenPy engine but it is nice to see more Life is Strange parodies I believe I saw another one but I can't remember the name of it.

Reactions: SiuKim

ashaik

Sep 16, 2020
i wish locjaw would let us know what he's working on, he clearly puts in many hours even while ghosted from his patrons. I imagine he works a full time job and has this as a side project though, which could explain the erratic release schedule

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
A really great demo. Especially for people like me who know the original. It contains by far the very best cunnilingus scenes I have ever seen in an erotic game. That´s real passion. Many developers could learn a slice of this, especially those with lesbian content (for example mrdots). Such scenes often are bad or even without any animation in almost all games.

It's just a shame LocJaw appears to be deaf and mute. Since he never gives a sign of life, nowwehre, except for updates. We never really know whether he is still developing at all or already given up.

Feb 25, 2018
I knew it was a bad idea to play this game. Not because it's a bad game, but because I fucking love it and want more. This game's story is good, has characters that don't feel like ghosts of who they're supposed to be, and great sex scenes. Yet because of low communication between the dev and the fans I have no clue if/when this will be updated, all I know is I want to see this game live on.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This game will definitely return, I don't really doubt it, but any dev that goes this long without saying anything doesn't really have much to stand on. Especially one that does this disappearing act as consistently as he does. The f95 page was updated to let people know that nothing's going on as far as we know. That's fair.

I'll be looking forward to the next update that he'll just drop out of the blue in June, not even mentioning his absence.

Cuck man

Sep 26, 2018
This game will definitely return, I don't really doubt it, but any dev that goes this long without saying anything doesn't really have much to stand on. Especially one that does this disappearing act as consistently as he does. The f95 page was updated to let people know that nothing's going on as far as we know. That's fair.

I'll be looking forward to the next update that he'll just drop out of the blue in June, not even mentioning his absence.
I hope so

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
The developer made a new update today on patreon, they said they'll release a new update in the next couple weeks, and that it will be a large update
I can't wait :)
Finally good news. (y)

I hope there will be a full version in the end. I love games like that. it's just a shame that we never hear from the developer. If he ever gave a sign of life, so I can be sure that he is still working on it, maybe I would even become a patreon. But it's just too insecure for me. I've had too many bad experiences there.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes