4.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Quick question: anyone got access to his newswire? The little that's shown to free users says the update is going to be chunky, and I'm worried that he's not talking about size of the update, but the size of the girl you'll be screwing.
Alyssa then? :LOL: She's probably the biggest of the girls other than her they are all in pretty good shape :p

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
why is this marked as abandoned and Milfy City isn't? crazy
I agree, it shouldn't be marked that way anymore. They're probably gonna wait until an actual update drops. Idk how these forums work, but I'm guessing it might not be as simple as flipping an "Abandoned" switch on or off.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hezor and 2796natt

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
why is this marked as abandoned and Milfy City isn't? crazy
Because the rules are designed to be a bit soft. It is enough for the developer to speak up. ICSTOR always promises to keep working, but he doesn't deliver anything. Everyone knows, at least since IC2, what to think of him. LocJaw on the other hand never says a tone. But he delivers monts later.

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Are we gonna get real new content or just changes to the UI or something?
We got changes to the UI last time, and it was the only time Locjaw had done UI changes instead of advancing the game. Pretty safe to say we'll be getting new content this time. But we'll know for sure when the game comes out.

Reactions: laliandra

molerat21

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, from page 19 of this thread you can see the first time he disapeared and some speculations of him being dead. Prior to that he even replied here.
One can say he is a "Ghost" of his former self.
Before his first hiatus, he mentioned having to go to the doctor's about something, and then over half a year later of ghosting, and us assuming he's dead, he tells us he was in the hospital for a good while. Since then, every update is followed by at least half a year of ghosting. I don't even remember how good he was with communication prior to that, or updates for that matter. Now we play a constant game of "is he dead, did he give up, or is he just taking his time." It's even worse with Covid in existence. We would never know unless he tells us, if he tells us.

4.60 star(s) 41 Votes