1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Bande

May 5, 2017
there are 3 and then you create one with blank parchment and charcoal, you then trade it to the cuck brother for the 4th piece and combine them using some sorcery and then follow the arrows that point diagonally because fuck you that's why.
but where is the charcoal? and also fuck you too bro.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There are plenty of walkthroughs in the thread already. 'Because fuck you, that's why' is an expression to point out something that is a made certain way for no logical reason whatsoever. Where do people keep charcoal? Use some damn common sense...

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm stuck in the forest with the map formed by the 4 parts joined.... if for example the upper left corner is illuminated, i must go "left" or "up"?
In case can you post a save where you arrive at the cave???

Last edited:

Patan

May 28, 2017
I'm stuck in the forest with the map formed by the 4 parts joined.... if for example the upper left corner is illuminated, i must go "left" or "up"?
In case can you post a save where you arrive at the cave???
upper left means up and upper right is right and goes on like that.

MahNyaa

Mar 14, 2017
I wish I could enjoy this type of inventory puzzle adventure games as much as other people seem to. :/

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Nope, it's awful I did the game without a walkthrough and with only a little help near the end. If I was a nicer person I would share save files but I deleted this as soon as I finished it

Reactions: nexxtech

Patan

May 28, 2017
Can anyone help me with the beer,i cant give the beer to pete...
You have to put beer in vase on livingroom and go to bed to past time and beer will be cold after that you can give it to him, there is a walkthrough in this thread read that if you need help.

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes