1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Are that someone who have a link to "Stranger in a Strange Land Alpha"????

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Svscomics had one up with the walkthrough included, I dunno if anyone here still has it though
well I'll try that route...time to check it out in a few days. Broken into 5 parts with 3 hour lag between downloading each part, and each part has an estimated 3 hours to download....dang I appreciate F95 zone, I forgot how freaking long it used to take to download before here. Thanks for everything you moderator and developers do, and thanks a ton to F95 for creating the site after other speedy methods took a big hit.

hazoltd

Mar 2, 2017
This game was ass, only good thing about it was the models. I liked the milftoon games with the same engine a lot more even though the art was way inferior, it was funny and entertaining most of the time

zoid

Apr 23, 2017
on the map arrows on the diagonal show you. How to understand where to go up\down or left\right?

Bande

May 5, 2017
i am stuck with parchment part after talking with billy at barn i have to combine them atleast thats what walkthourgh says but i cant combine them

EDIT: on walkthrough its says combine with charcoal but where is the charcoal?

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
there are 3 and then you create one with blank parchment and charcoal, you then trade it to the cuck brother for the 4th piece and combine them using some sorcery and then follow the arrows that point diagonally because fuck you that's why.

Reactions: jackkane
1.90 star(s) 22 Votes