1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Fabios

Dec 31, 2016
how open this file?? what is format file b1 ??

Akai

Apr 3, 2017
Link took forever:

Fuse box needs condom (check wallet)
Brother only trades for the charcoal parchment (check by bbq for charcoal and outside barn for blank parchment)
Thank you! But i stuck again i think. I cant understand the password of the door. I think its something about the cloc. It must be like 04:57 or something but its not work. :(

nexxtech

Aug 5, 2016
Thank you! But i stuck again i think. I cant understand the password of the door. I think its something about the cloc. It must be like 04:57 or something but its not work. :(
You have to clean the teeth then show them to the nurse. She will try call the DR. You need to mimic the tone of the 4 beeps to the corresponding buttons on the keypad. I think its 4541 but cant remember 100%

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
You have to clean the teeth then show them to the nurse. She will try call the DR. You need to mimic the tone of the 4 beeps to the corresponding buttons on the keypad. I think its 4541 but cant remember 100%
That was the code, thanks! I'm playing with no sound, so I would never have got that.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
Link took forever:

Brother only trades for the charcoal parchment (check by bbq for charcoal and outside barn for blank parchment)
I downloaded the game through this link, but the file name appears:

Strangers - ALPHA.b1

Does anyone know how to run the game?

lxking

Apr 24, 2017
Link took forever:

the link is dead!

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes