1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
guess I'll bide my time banging my head against a wall via NCCU till then. Sounds like their searching for a hero there as well.

bigmajo

Apr 3, 2017
You have to clean the teeth then show them to the nurse. She will try call the DR. You need to mimic the tone of the 4 beeps to the corresponding buttons on the keypad. I think its 4541 but cant remember 100%
can you say me where one can find the teeth?

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Can anyone write normal walkthrough, like "go there, do that"? Thank you in advance.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Sorry I beat the game and purged it from my harddrive or I'd throw another link up, without a walkthrough it was hell. YD3F if you are lurking again, please find someone who is familiar with ren'py for your next 'effort'

Art/animation were good, everything else was so fucking bad and clunky, oh and good use of fonts and such a cool intro/ending with the cheesy and dramatic one liners (btw kill the guy who did the voice over).

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Sorry I beat the game and purged it from my harddrive or I'd throw another link up, without a walkthrough it was hell. YD3F if you are lurking again, please find someone who is familiar with ren'py for your next 'effort'

Art/animation were good, everything else was so fucking bad and clunky, oh and good use of fonts and such a cool intro/ending with the cheesy and dramatic one liners (btw kill the guy who did the voice over).
You didn't like country Mulder? lol

Reactions: Adoringfan

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I'm pretty sure the voice over is text to speech. If it isn't, then yes, fire the voice actor.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The link seems in the first page, not installer version, there are problems with that version? I cannot find the charger in car door, where is it?

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
The link seems in the first page, not installer version, there are problems with that version? I cannot find the charger in car door, where is it?
i think the wire plug is in the barn and the charger in the car door then you need to connect them together but the link in first page is the demo not the alpha

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
What kind of "demo" was that? I mean it looked ok but the game was shit. Is that supposed to entice me to buy their games/products? It didn't.

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes