1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
I will wait for the full version...I still think they should make something more simple, a visual novel like Big Brother and other games, with Kalevra art would be the best game ever!

brata

May 16, 2017
I will wait for the full version...I still think they should make something more simple, a visual novel like Big Brother and other games, with Kalevra art would be the best game ever!
It is out. been 2-3 week

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
It is out. been 2-3 week
That wasn't the full game, the full game should have more than 4 scenes... I guess we will see the full game in a year or two, would be less if they make something more simple.

Troy

Jun 5, 2017
Hello, is there any torrent file for this game? it is very slow when i try to download it

brata

May 16, 2017
That wasn't the full game, the full game should have more than 4 scenes... I guess we will see the full game in a year or two, would be less if they make something more simple.
read their forum
5 scene. they not do more because no support from peoples- not get any extra $ - . game is now beta and final version.
i download from torrn

Reactions: Dustellar

Jackster

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have an idea how to extract the animations/videos, similar to how people did it with the cracked version of milftoon beach back in the days?

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Game keeps freezing whenever I load. The fuck is going on?

Tried a reinstall.

Can anyone just tell me what scenes are left? I'm at the clinic (near the end of the game). Anything worth seeing?

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
To play this is fucking aids LOL, but the only scene was decent I guess, can't wait for the future versions.

brata

May 16, 2017
from what I understood.
1. Game is buggy IF you are not a member
2. Many people seem to play only on demo thinking it is real version (trick from y3df?)
3. game load freezing and violent exit and kicked out if not member
4. game still playable but take a while
5. need better pc than normal

Angmir

May 29, 2017
from what I understood.
1. Game is buggy IF you are not a member
2. Many people seem to play only on demo thinking it is real version (trick from y3df?)
3. game load freezing and violent exit and kicked out if not member
4. game still playable but take a while
5. need better pc than normal
I am just downloading the torrent version.

How it is possible that non-members get bugs etc ?
Does this game requires you to log in and play on line or what ? (Dont know didt played yet waiting for download)

I doubt that.
So if what you say is true he must have released a patch for members ad distributed it separately.

So anyone here that plays members version can share a patch with us ?

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, this game engine is buggy as FUCK, half of the time when you want to load a save the game doesn't respond then crash, it's soooo laggy and my pc can run fallout 4. It's the same engine as Milftoon's game but his game was way smoother. Kalevra art is always eye-pleasing, really like it, mom is really exciting, but the game lacks a bit of content though. But in the end I really like the Idea that famous 3d comics autors (and talented) start to enlarge their field of possibilities.

brata

May 16, 2017
I am just downloading the torrent version.

How it is possible that non-members get bugs etc ?
Does this game requires you to log in and play on line or what ? (Dont know didt played yet waiting for download)

I doubt that.
So if what you say is true he must have released a patch for members ad distributed it separately.

So anyone here that plays members version can share a patch with us ?
i dont know but i see on their forum no complain and most find it enjoy. only people who get from torrent or other version compain. either we get buggy version or something is off. in the manual it says that only members can play and game will check for membership.
i think they did it so when game check membership and not member then make exit , or crash or missing item.
not sure. not a programmer but it is weird that nobody complain there but here many.

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes