1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

brata

May 16, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus, this game engine is buggy as FUCK, half of the time when you want to load a save the game doesn't respond then crash, it's soooo laggy and my pc can run fallout 4. It's the same engine as Milftoon's game but his game was way smoother. Kalevra art is always eye-pleasing, really like it, mom is really exciting, but the game lacks a bit of content though. But in the end I really like the Idea that famous 3d comics autors (and talented) start to enlarge their field of possibilities.
read me post. possibly game check for membership and this is why it acts bugged if not.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It's a myth from developers about bugs because not having their membership. There is no protection - I've posted at 5th page unpacked version (with source code) for proofs few days ago.

Reactions: brata

brata

May 16, 2017
It's a myth from developers about bugs because not having their membership. There is no protection - I've posted at 5th page unpacked version (with source code) for proofs few days ago.
Then why so many problem on no member player?
only thing i see is one guy asking for no voice. rest say they like.

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
yeah this game when you re load a save file on the alpha version it gets a black screen and various bugs to it

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
The download file (Filebox) don´t work well, the download is static when it goes in 2.5GB (I tried it twice), any other option, please?

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The download file (Filebox) don´t work well, the download is static when it goes in 2.5GB (I tried it twice), any other option, please?
There is a torrent somewhere in the thread. Unfortunately, a couple of attempts at mega links have been taken down within hours of being posted.

Reactions: juanstrong
May 24, 2017
After right clicking to the 2nd skull (skull is usually talk) Eyeball (examine), Skull (use), hand grab (grab), 2nd Skull (talk) open hand (walk to). Got to hover cursor over different parts,

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
so is the torrent that was posted here the final version of the game or still just the demo? and is there a solution for the save game bug?

Last edited:

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
Going by the walk through, but can't find the charger in the car door. What stupid thing am I doing? Thanks for help.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
.b1 free archiver is dirty as fuck. if you sandbox it you can extract the clean bits out without the virus.pup's, but it's also attained from looking in the ini files or something as you will be able to read the links that the installer uses to download the actual archiver problem

MOST SIMPLE FIX - use the open source .b1 jar tool that the douchebag's that made the archiver (legally) used to try and scam people. I couldn't find the website and too dik to find it, but if you google the max outta that shit you will find the open source version.

Here is the .jar and the help file you revieve when you 'java -jar b1.jar -h' it, as well as some examples I put in for the noobs; and a .bat if you wanna throw the b1.jar and b1.bat in your %PATH% so that you can have an auto extractor e.g.

mkdir "b1.out_%~1"
java -jar x:\path_to_b1.jar x -o "b1.out_%~1" "%~1"

Only open/use what you are able to understand; if need be that you must proceed ya'd better get to the learning

Would have been a funny but cruel joke to pack all this .b1 shit in a .b1 archive lol.. thought about it but in a good mood today, plus IDK how old this shit is I just wanted to share what I encountered in my experiences with .b1 archives (mostly found from grabbin' shared shit on 4shared)

anime_junkie

Jun 18, 2017
Not sure what i am doing wrong here i am trying to get through the forest using the map i click the lit points on the map Billy doesn't actually walk the right direction half the time.

I click for him to go top right he goes bottom right every time and after four clicks in what is suppose to be the right direction he ends up back at the barn

Tried to get through the forest for about 30 minutes same problem every time am i missing something i have the map and use it each time

brata

May 16, 2017
Not sure what i am doing wrong here i am trying to get through the forest using the map i click the lit points on the map Billy doesn't actually walk the right direction half the time.

I click for him to go top right he goes bottom right every time and after four clicks in what is suppose to be the right direction he ends up back at the barn

Tried to get through the forest for about 30 minutes same problem every time am i missing something i have the map and use it each time
Even though a person here said that the game does not have a protection and it is a myth , many people without memberships have problem getting through the maze, finding items and so on. i believe they handed different leaked versions some with verification some with not.
final version is out. which you have? Alpha? Beta or final?

klark

Jun 19, 2017
hi guys, i complete the game with your walktrough, now, someone know a method to extract the files or see the videos?

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes