1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's so many weird versions floating around. It could work for one person but won't with another.. I'm hesitant to even upload or to find a version. I wouldn't be surprised if it works once then never works again.
And Y3DF knows this forum and lurks here to issue DMCA to every link they find.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
There's so many weird versions floating around. It could work for one person but won't with another.. I'm hesitant to even upload or to find a version. I wouldn't be surprised if it works once then never works again.
And Y3DF knows this forum and lurks here to issue DMCA to every link they find.
lol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Final (actually not according this - dev wants to release this game on Steam and want to polish for it) version:

P.S. I don't recommend to download it since dev updated game engine (which still in beta/RC stage) and now game not working on some OS (at my Win7x64 for example).

D

Deleted member 42

Final (actually not according this - dev wants to release this game on Steam and want to polish for it) version:

P.S. I don't recommend to download it since dev updated game engine (which still in beta/RC stage) and now game not working on some OS (at my Win7x64 for example).
3 parts to dl? :/, anyways opinions about this game are so so :p worth playing?

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017

There was only 2 scenes for the MC last time i checked this thread. Are there any updates to the story or scenes?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd hold off until there's certainty as what version it is and if it can work across computers.

brata

May 16, 2017
There was only 2 scenes for the MC last time i checked this thread. Are there any updates to the story or scenes?
5 scene in previous version. i read on their forum latest had 6 but i can not find comment again.

brata

May 16, 2017
he change story its seems. he stays "step-dad" most likely to get steam approval
he say he need until 28 july so i guess he is adding more. weird they let him do that since they pay for game. anyone know if they figh?

Escape

May 12, 2017
Anyone know how to get the bad end? I followed the walkthrough but I can't use the scissors on the door at all. I'm just told I have to find a new strategy or that it doesn't work.

brata

May 16, 2017
Anyone know how to get the bad end? I followed the walkthrough but I can't use the scissors on the door at all. I'm just told I have to find a new strategy or that it doesn't work.
Which version u have?
Are you a member?
If you are not then it is probably because you have a leaked version. Each leak version has different problems with missing items , coal , scissor, teeth, missing scenes too.

Reactions: filenoriuploader

Escape

May 12, 2017
Which version u have?
Are you a member?
If you are not then it is probably because you have a leaked version. Each leak version has different problems with missing items , coal , scissor, teeth, missing scenes too.
Nope, not a member. I have the one that was posted a few posts up on this page. You might be right, I didn't have any missing items and didn't run into any trouble while following the walkthrough until I tried to get the bad end. I can only seem to get the good ending. Also, I have Win 7 Pro x64 like megalol has but the game works fine for me.
edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Nope, not a member. I have the one that was posted a few posts up on this page. You might be right, I didn't have any missing items and didn't run into any trouble while following the walkthrough until I tried to get the bad end. I can only seem to get the good ending. Also, I have Win 7 Pro x64 like megalol has but the game works fine for me.
edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't remember it having a good ending scene, only a bad ending one.

Escape

May 12, 2017
Yeah, I put it in the spoiler that even through I followed the walkthrough's "good ending" I think it's actually the "bad ending" or maybe only ending that is in the version of the game I had.

Matoke

Jun 20, 2017
Thanks for sharing! The animations are nice in this,but the gameplay/story/dialoges are not. Not worth the time imo.

specty

Jul 12, 2017
How do i start the game off i click everything but nothings happens only when i exist the place or something

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes