1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Am I getting blind? I'm at the point when I need to combine charcoal + blank paper but I cant find where the damn coal is. I've check the BBQ, tried to use it, investigate it etc or hover the mouse near the BBQ, on the ground, near the pool but I cant find it. Actually I'm not sure the coal is here, unless I'm blind af. Need some help to get this coal please

john8555

Apr 27, 2017
Am I getting blind? I'm at the point when I need to combine charcoal + blank paper but I cant find where the damn coal is. I've check the BBQ, tried to use it, investigate it etc or hover the mouse near the BBQ, on the ground, near the pool but I cant find it. Actually I'm not sure the coal is here, unless I'm blind af. Need some help to get this coal please
coal is on the ground next to the bbq

Reactions: brata

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
New Y3DF HQ based on the game, however has a character that is either very similar or the same of the Busted Series of the Artist KALEVRA that makes the 3Ds of the game and of the comics!

Richard, Kelly's husband
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Richard Husband's Kelly - The Mix.jpg

Character in the HQ in reference to the Game
5951fa190a57d.jpg

brata

May 16, 2017
Ive searched everywhere on the floor i think and still cant find it :FeelsBadMan: Maybe I missed a clue or smth earlier but Im not gonna replay this game just for that.
They added some bugs for non member versions. the game seems to randomize on the mistake so it is difficult to spot. some say they have no problem while others have many. Weird thing is that all members do not have problem but leaked versions all have different problem. so far :
missing coal
map not working
game freezing on save
game freezing on load
game not starting
missing teeth
game freeze after a sex scene

all this on non member while member work all good.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
I see so thatd be why Im missing the coal if Im playing a pirated version then. This game was meh anyway so Im going to forget about it.

EDIT: FMI, how do you know that, got sources?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
is this game worth playing and does it have content(ofcourse saw the file size is 2.5 gigs still need reviews)...

brata

May 16, 2017
I see so thatd be why Im missing the coal if Im playing a pirated version then. This game was meh anyway so Im going to forget about it.

EDIT: FMI, how do you know that, got sources?
it says on their manual it needs membership

and on various forums i read (svs, f19, 8muses,gtk) they all say same. decompiling game shows nothing but others have different. it is weird how they did.

Reactions: maisbordeldemerde

brata

May 16, 2017
is this game worth playing and does it have content(ofcourse saw the file size is 2.5 gigs still need reviews)...
good scenes but not many
they try put story in which is irrelavant for most player since only interested in scenes
good graphics
many bugs
up to you. reviews here mostly from alpha so need review but i doubt many will change since non member version has problems.

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
good scenes but not many
they try put story in which is irrelavant for most player since only interested in scenes
good graphics
many bugs
up to you. reviews here mostly from alpha so need review but i doubt many will change since non member version has problems.
thanks...

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes