1.90 star(s) 22 Votes

tochiro

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I put it in the spoiler that even through I followed the walkthrough's "good ending" I think it's actually the "bad ending" or maybe only ending that is in the version of the game I had.
Same problem here, and I believe it's not the good ending, it's the bad ending. Mine is beta version.

Soulbound

Apr 30, 2017
Lots of Direct Download links in 3 parts are also on if anyone is interested.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Lots of Direct Download links in 3 parts are also on if anyone is interested.
Direct Mega links so you skip all the pop-ups.

test it and it seems to work, is cracked by plaza , there is a plaza folder in the iso , but is empty, the game starts after installation without copying anything although.

Also game play tip to do different actions (inspect , talk , use , pick) you have to keep clicking right mouse button to switch between them and then use left mouse click to apply them.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42

Downloaded this from TPB plaza and it worked fine but i couldn't bear with this shitty engine, fucking hell this is really awful

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Yeah I tried the earlier version a page or two back and jesus it is one of the worst games you'll ever play from a gameplay standpoint, don't even know if it is worth playing long enough to see anything.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Ok guys! Took the splits, combined them, installed it, moved the folder. Tested, it works right. So compressed it and uploaded it! It says "done but might have a patch or 2 coming".
Big thing.. download is now 2.5 gigs.

ghulsk

Aug 9, 2016
does this final version have new scenes that are worth going through it again like maybe a better good end? there was already a version posted on the first few pages that was playable with the pretty disappointing ends.

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
From what I have seen in this new update nothing is new. I quit just before the ending, I couldn't stomach the horrible gameplay and story imo anymore.

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Ok guys! Took the splits, combined them, installed it, moved the folder. Tested, it works right. So compressed it and uploaded it! It says "done but might have a patch or 2 coming".
Big thing.. download is now 2.5 gigs.
Thanks guy! But big and constant crash during the handjob between Mom & Billy in his bedroom on the first day. Don't know if it's the archive, the DL, me, God or an Aztec curse, but each time it crashes at the same moment.

Takemura

Jul 25, 2017
I can't progress to get the bad ending with the scissors.
Well i did the "good" ending and i got a sex scene with the mom in the bathroom and i think Billy died.

Honestly this game is pretty bad, if only it had other gameplay more like not moving around with Billy and more content and not this shitty story it would have been good, the 3d models are quite good and the sex scenes have good animations too.

Wasted potential.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
or THE CGs directly lol

btw, where the fuck did the save go ? i cant find them o_O

Bip

Donor
May 4, 2017
Thanks guy! But big and constant crash during the handjob between Mom & Billy in his bedroom on the first day. Don't know if it's the archive, the DL, me, God or an Aztec curse, but each time it crashes at the same moment.
Ok, now I'm fixed. It was me, because of an Aztec spell... Same problem with the 3 parts archive, I had to increase the number of processors dedicated to my virtual machine... Some of the game's videos require far more processor resources than the others.

1.90 star(s) 22 Votes