• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deep@Gaming

Jul 5, 2021
This shouldn't happen... Would you try opening a scene in the gallery and using the "End Replay" button as soon as you load your save and then continue the scene with Jenny? This could solve the issue.
The issue was with the "End Replay" button earlier. Where it didn't set a variable (that meant you were in the gallery) to zero, whereas watching the scene until the end did. This is why only a few people encountered it and why I didn't get to test the patch thoroughly...
Would try as soon as I am back home...

Reactions: Flynn974

Deep@Gaming

Jul 5, 2021
This shouldn't happen... Would you try opening a scene in the gallery and using the "End Replay" button as soon as you load your save and then continue the scene with Jenny? This could solve the issue.
The issue was with the "End Replay" button earlier. Where it didn't set a variable (that meant you were in the gallery) to zero, whereas watching the scene until the end did. This is why only a few people encountered it and why I didn't get to test the patch thoroughly...
Yo...The issue's fixed with the workaround you mentioned above .... Thanks !! Hope you permanently fix it in the later versions....and yeah the game's awesome with the roster of girls in it...my most favourite being 'Seira' ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Yo...The issue's fixed with the workaround you mentioned above .... Thanks !! Hope you permanently fix it in the later versions....and yeah the game's awesome with the roster of girls in it...my most favourite being 'Seira' ❤
Thank you!

Reactions: Deep@Gaming

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Sup! Not gonna make this long! I've done some good work last week but there's stull a lot to go.
I really like this chapter. I think it's going to be good. Probably my favorite one so far.
There's a lot of renders done already (around 800) but I don't want to throw peeks yet. Pls forgive me...
See you guys next week on discord and the week after that on F95Zone! As ever thanks a ton for your support! :love: HS2_2023-02-01-08-23-19-351.png

Zareem

May 20, 2017
This is really quite good and I enjoyed it a lot; the mixing of Greek mythology with Japanese mythology with Christian mythology was a bit weird, but the story set pieces showed a lot of originality and actually invested me in wanting more.

Three suggestions:

1) It wasn't until approximately 50% of the way through playing that I noticed that some scenes play / have animations after text and pressing the space bar (to get to the next dialogue) skips them. VN players are conditioned to mash the space-bar to move the story on, you need to stop them from doing so if you've spent the time on scenes. So, please give a visual indicator that a scene is about to play so that players don't skip them! Up to that point I was a bit... well, mystified why there were dialogue gaps / lack of exposition etc.

2) Pick a penis model & stick to it - the MC started off with a rather upward curved look (original and unusual to see) then moved towards the "straight plank 4x4" model. Personally, the curved model worked better.

3) At the moment it doesn't appear that skipping scenes leads to alternative paths (I only tested this a few times so maybe it does?), it'd be a good idea to again tell the player if it's a pure skip or if there are multiple possible paths.

But anyhow: really quality little VN atm, would love to see more.
Whats the Japanese, whats the Greek and whats the Christian terminology? I am not good at telling which is which.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Whats the Japanese, whats the Greek and whats the Christian terminology? I am not good at telling which is which.
Hm... Well, the Japanese bit is because they're ninjas. Zycris's main weapon is a Katana (a japanese sword). They used shurikens once or twice. This bit is kinda influenced by Naruto, to be honest.

The gods and religions in my game are taken from the Greek mythology (Zeus, Poseidon, Athena, ...etc).

I'm not sure where the Christian bit is, though. Maybe I referred to incubi as demons at one point? Not sure. Anyway, it was figurative if I did. The game shouldn't have any references from Abrahamic religions. At least, none that are intentional.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Sup! Not gonna make this long! I've done some good work last week but there's stull a lot to go.
I really like this chapter. I think it's going to be good. Probably my favorite one so far.
There's a lot of renders done already (around 800) but I don't want to throw peeks yet. Pls forgive me...
See you guys next week on discord and the week after that on F95Zone! As ever thanks a ton for your support! :love: View attachment 2392389
What do you mean by "See you guys next week on discord and the week after that on F95Zone!"? Will we get the update first on Discord next week and the week after that on F95Zone?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
What do you mean by "See you guys next week on discord and the week after that on F95Zone!"? Will we get the update first on Discord next week and the week after that on F95Zone?
Nah. I just post weekly dev updates like this one on discord and bi-weekly ones here.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nah. I just post weekly dev updates like this one on discord and bi-weekly ones here.
I've seen that if you avoid doing the femdom scene with Nixie, you lose Seira's last scene as well (I didn't know it existed until I read about it and checked why I didn't have it). Personally, it's not that I'm excited about having to do that scene in order to have scenes with other LIs.

I have done two games where the only thing that changes is that in one the scene happens and in the other I prevent it from happening, and in the one where the scene happens I have obtained the final scene with Seira and in the one where there isn't femdom, I don't get the Seira's last scene (I think I got all the other possible points with Seira)

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, but the case with side girls is they are not 'guaranteed' to reappear later in the game (so they might only appeared once). If they do get pregnant, then it is most likely offscreen.
Only Flynn974 can definitely say yes or no to that (and what kind of yes). Anyway, IMO this late game stuff is not set in stone yet and it definitely can go either way since it will not affect they story in any way.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I've seen that if you avoid doing the femdom scene with Nixie, you lose Seira's last scene as well (I didn't know it existed until I read about it and checked why I didn't have it). Personally, it's not that I'm excited about having to do that scene in order to have scenes with other LIs.

I have done two games where the only thing that changes is that in one the scene happens and in the other I prevent it from happening, and in the one where the scene happens I have obtained the final scene with Seira and in the one where there isn't femdom, I don't get the Seira's last scene (I think I got all the other possible points with Seira)
It only happened on the "Sleep here" route which avoid MC's encounter with Nyxie and Irena.

1. Siera affection value is initially set as 4.
2. The code checks for Siera affection value is 6 or greater before playing Siera 'romance' scenes ( s_aff >= 6 ).
3. Maximum value for Siera affection value is 8 (as per v0.6b).
4. MC can gain 3 affection points if he forgives Siera during the astral projection scene to escape his captors.
5. MC can gain 1 affection point if he hugs Siera when they meet each other the first time at the Ninja Village.

The maximum affection points for MC (if he was not kidnapped) is 5 (because 4 will not happened). IMO it make sense that in order for the 'romance' scene to play out, the MC should have forgiven Siera which unfortunately only happened on the "Go home" route.

The "Sleep here" route is like implicitly declaring the MC doesn't want to forgive Siera yet.

Personally, I'd go home to Siera every single chance I get, even if it cost me my life but I don't know what would Zycris do instead:unsure:?

But anyway, it is up to Flynn974 how to reconcile the "Forgive Siera" scenario.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It only happened on the "Sleep here" route which avoid MC's encounter with Nyxie and Irena.

1. Siera affection value is initially set as 4.
2. The code checks for Siera affection value is 6 or greater before playing Siera 'romance' scenes ( s_aff >= 6 ).
3. Maximum value for Siera affection value is 8 (as per v0.6b).
4. MC can gain 3 affection points if he forgives Siera during the astral projection scene to escape his captors.
5. MC can gain 1 affection point if he hugs Siera when they meet each other the first time at the Ninja Village.

The maximum affection points for MC (if he was not kidnapped) is 5 (because 4 will not happened). IMO it make sense that in order for the 'romance' scene to play out, the MC should have forgiven Siera which unfortunately only happened on the "Go home" route.

The "Sleep here" route is like implicitly declaring the MC doesn't want to forgive Siera yet.

Personally, I'd go home to Siera every single chance I get, even if it cost me my life but I don't know what would Zycris do instead:unsure:?

But anyway, it is up to Flynn974 how to reconcile the "Forgive Siera" scenario.
So the option is that I hate Irena and Nixie and that I'd rather see them dead than be with the MC but the MC has a relationship with Siera, or that the MC doesn't have a relationship with Siera, but open the possibility for the MC to have a relationship with Irena and I don't want to see Nixie dead... Certainly neither option excites me. I prefer the MC to have a relationship with Siera and open up the possibility that the MC can have a relationship with Irena and I don't wish for Nixie's death.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020

Yeah, to get Seira's scenes you needed the affection points like John said. However, in the next update, the dev will add another way to get on her path (if you hug her in the village), so you will be able to avoid the femdom/rapish scene and still get on Seira's path.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, to get Seira's scenes you needed the affection points like John said. However, in the next update, the dev will add another way to get on her path (if you hug her in the village), so you will be able to avoid the femdom/rapish scene and still get on Seira's path.
Very good, but it would be nice to have this scene, I don't like losing scenes with other LIs because I don't want the femdom with Nixie. It's like a punishment: You don't want this femdom scene with Nixie, so lose this one with another LI.

4.70 star(s) 125 Votes