JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
So the option is that I hate Irena and Nixie and that I'd rather see them dead than be with the MC but the MC has a relationship with Siera, or that the MC doesn't have a relationship with Siera, but open the possibility for the MC to have a relationship with Irena and I don't want to see Nixie dead... Certainly neither option excites me. I prefer the MC to have a relationship with Siera and open up the possibility that the MC can have a relationship with Irena and I don't wish for Nixie's death.
If I am not mistaken, Nixie is not dead if you "Leave her here" during the shennanigans where MC, Torr and Candy sneaked out to the waterfall. At least, not explicitly mentioned that she died but you cannot access her profile because it is locked. But it is no longer relevant now since there will be another way.

Yeah, to get Seira's scenes you needed the affection points like John said. However, in the next update, the dev will add another way to get on her path (if you hug her in the village), so you will be able to avoid the femdom/rapish scene and still get on Seira's path.
Nice(y).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
If I am not mistaken, Nixie is not dead if you "Leave her here" during the shennanigans where MC, Torr and Candy sneaked out to the waterfall. At least, not explicitly mentioned that she died but you cannot access her profile because it is locked. But it is no longer relevant now since there will be another way.
She's not dead, but I want her to die, if possible in a horrible way.

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I've seen that if you avoid doing the femdom scene with Nixie, you lose Seira's last scene as well.
Yup. That was a mistake I made while coding. A few people pointed it out and it's fixed now. The new condition is to either have 6+ affection w/ Seira or hug her when you see her back at the village later.
Just feel free to cheat when this kind of thing happens, honestly.
Just open the console and set s_aff = 7 for example.
I made a hot fix yesterday but I didn't get the chance to upload it properly yet... Things have been going crazy at work...

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Nixie isn't dead regardless of what you do, she'll appear later. There are only a few succubi left around, so she's kinda important.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I just uploaded a hotfix for this issue. Please let me know if there are bugs or issue with the hotfix itself... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Nixie isn't dead regardless of what you do, she'll appear later. There are only a few succubi left around, so she's kinda important.
As I don't do the femdom, then it's enough to be able to ignore her (i.e. not give her points)

Yup. That was a mistake I made while coding. A few people pointed it out and it's fixed now. The new condition is to either have 6+ affection w/ Seira or hug her when you see her back at the village later.
I made a hot fix yesterday but I didn't get the chance to upload it properly yet... Things have been going crazy at work...
I just uploaded a hotfix for this issue. Please let me know if there are bugs or issue with the hotfix itself... :ROFLMAO:
Ok, now I can see the scene in the no femdom route.

Reactions: Flynn974

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I get an error message when I try to view Candy's page.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I ignore it, another one appears:

but if i ignore it again it gets to the page.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I get an error message when I try to view Candy's page.

If I ignore it, another one appears:

but if i ignore it again it gets to the page.
Yup. Well spot. I know what's causing it and will fix it first thing tomorrow. Thanks!

Reactions: BlasKyau

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Heeey!
So... Last week has been mostly writing-intensive, but I've finished a good amount of renders and a few animations too. My short experience has tought me that it's a good idea for the writing to be as far ahead of the rendering as possible.
And even though the writing isn't even finished, it's already bigger than chapter 6...
I've finished about 350 renders, and I'm getting a vibe that this chapter is easily going to be over 1000.
So, this is probably gonna be a big one. Too early to say for sure, though.
Since I'm adding music and sound effects (I hope it'll be an improvement.), there's now a new bar "Sound" with it's own weight in the overall completion percentage.
This is why the overall percentage is taking longer to increase...
Also, since I have zero experience with how long it could take to add the music and sound effects, its weight in the overall progress bar is a very very very rough estimate...
View attachment 2356526
Lastly, I'm throwing in some peeks!
How come Mistys hands are green here? Does she have magical potential and if so, how come?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Did you intentionally choose for Misty to have this large skirt to make us wonder with her being a spider girl if she has more than 2 legs?
1676801583813.png

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
How come Mistys hands are green here? Does she have magical potential and if so, how come?
I'd guess it's the lighting and reflections in the scene that gives her the green-ish colour.
I don't want to dive very deep into her abilities not to spoil anything down the line...
Some of her abilities will be briefly shown in chapter 7, though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Did you intentionally choose for Misty to have this large skirt to make us wonder with her being a spider girl if she has more than 2 legs?
View attachment 2401448
I am offering you a scientific explanation for this fictional phenomenon considering you are very interested in itsy-bitsy spider bits of it: Albinism.

Albinism is a rare genetic condition caused by mutations of certain genes that affect the amount of melanin your body produces. Melanin controls the pigmentation (color) of your skin, eyes and hair. People with albinism have extremely pale skin, eyes and hair.
Is it the truth or relevant? Absolutely not. Cheers.

• Haha

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Nope. Didn't really think that far. :ROFLMAO:

I guess we'll leave that to the ambiguous genealogy of human-beast hybrids... :whistle:
Also, how would a spider beast even impregnate a human? Arent they incompatible for that?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Also, how would a spider beast even impregnate a human? Arent they incompatible for that?
They are compatible in my game. I was working on a lore section to explain stuff like this, since there's quite a few things going on in the universe of my game. But coding the lore section with a cool and attractive interface is still challenging for me...
But basically:
The main mortal races, aside from the demi-races, demi-gods, demi-humans, ...etc and dark races, like incubi, goblins, furies... etc, are:
Humans
Nymphs:
1676815140386.png
Elves:
1676815172968.png
And Beasts:
1676815207638.png
The beast bit is actually inspired by the greek mythology, there's a story there that the first spider was actually a human who used to weave fabrics into cool stuff, but was cursed by Athena to become a spider because the two had a dispute.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
They are compatible in my game. I was working on a lore section to explain stuff like this, since there's quite a few things going on in the universe of my game. But coding the lore section with a cool and attractive interface is still challenging for me...
But basically:
The main mortal races, aside from the demi-races, demi-gods, demi-humans, ...etc and dark races, like incubi, goblins, furies... etc, are:
Humans
Nymphs:
View attachment 2401723
Elves:
View attachment 2401725
And Beasts:
View attachment 2401726
The beast bit is actually inspired by the greek mythology, there's a story there that the first spider was actually a human who used to weave fabrics into cool stuff, but was cursed by Athena to become a spider because the two had a dispute.
Nice (y) . 2 typos in the lore:
1. Nymph - (extenct) -> (extinct)
2. Elf - obay -> obey

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
But basically:
Humans
Nymphs:
View attachment 2401723
Elves:
View attachment 2401725
And Beasts:
View attachment 2401726
Thinking about the lore section, it is cool to have it in game. But what is cooler IMO is that this lore section can be developed into its own standalone addenum game:unsure:, with Zycris flying over the different races and mythology to explain them complete with illustrations, animations, musics and sound effects. Some characters can explain their races instead of Zycris explaining everything. You can even make it interactive. The origin story of the spider beast ( Mistys's dad ) can be made into a full short story most likely narrated by Misty herself. I think this is normally done in anime or manga.

This is definitely a lot of work and should not be done now but later, much later if decide to go commercial, then you can make this reality, if it make sense and fans want it. Of course, the first thing to do if you go commercial is to replace HS renders with assets you acquired the license or right for.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
But basically:
Humans
Nymphs:
View attachment 2401723
Elves:
View attachment 2401725
And Beasts:
View attachment 2401726
That would be very cool! Itd be great to have a wiki for this. I didnt really know what a "beast" or an "incubus" and many other terms are/mean exactly.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Thinking about the lore section, it is cool to have it in game. But what is cooler IMO is that this lore section can be developed into its own standalone addenum game:unsure:, with Zycris flying over the different races and mythology to explain them complete with illustrations, animations, musics and sound effects. Some characters can explain their races instead of Zycris explaining everything. You can even make it interactive. The origin story of the spider beast ( Mistys's dad ) can be made into a full short story most likely narrated by Misty herself. I think this is normally done in anime or manga.

This is definitely a lot of work and should not be done now but later, much later if decide to go commercial, then you can make this reality, if it make sense and fans want it. Of course, the first thing to do if you go commercial is to replace HS renders with assets you acquired the license or right for.
I still don't know how to go about it... It's way more difficult to make this stuff than I thought...

4.70 star(s) 129 Votes