JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
I still don't know how to go about it... It's way more difficult to make this stuff than I thought...
For the time being, you could just make a post ( about the world, lore. races, myths etc. ) on this thread ( and pin/link it in the OP ), and add a similar "room" in your discord channel, instead of adding it into the game if it is going to be complicated and add significant development time ( not to mention the risk of bugs ).

The most important thing is the information is helpful and can be accessed somewhere easily ( also can be updated easily ).

I am in no way undermining your capabilities but I am merely suggesting so that you can actually concentrate on the game instead of the extra stuffs ( I know I am being selfish here:devilish: ). Adding the extra stuffs can be done later since it is not fundamental feature. Cheers.

P/S: Personally, I would prefer to learn about the world, races, myths, etc. just by playing the game and not from 'cheatsheet' somewhere. Don't get me wrong, the Lore feature is great and cool but if the return of investment is low ( for now ), perhaps delay it for later.

Last edited:

Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Thanks, I thought maybe a flashlight. Is that a custom asset you made yourself or you found it in some mod for HS2?
Nope. It's a pre-made asset. Most of the assets I use come from mods created by other people.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hey!
I'm going to do a vote tomorrow for 'best girl' on . Emojis of girls can be used to cast votes. The choices will be:
Torr
Candy
Seira
Anabelle
Misty
Yumi
Venus
Tamara
Hailey
Gabbie
Jenny
Fransisca
Stephanie
Centoria
Irena
Nixie
HS2_2023-02-20-16-21-34-281.png

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Hey!
I'm going to do a vote tomorrow for 'best girl' on . Emojis of girls can be used to cast votes. The choices will be:
Torr
Candy
Seira
Anabelle
Misty
Yumi
Venus
Tamara
Hailey
Gabbie
Jenny
Fransisca
Stephanie
Centoria
Irena
Nixie
View attachment 2404209
Seeing as Centoria is included, does that mean Misty will not replace her as you previously said?

Last edited:

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Seeing as Centoria is included, does that Misty will not replace her as you previously said?
Nah. I decided to keep her as an LI after all. Those 16 are going to be the LI's in the game, some more under the spotlight than others.
Basically, the main ones are: Torr, Candy, Anabelle, and Seira. The next in line are: Jenny, Gabbie, Irena, Misty, and Venus.
Doesn't mean the rest aren't important, they will have nice and slow progression into a relationship with the MC and all. But their scenes are going to be less frequent.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Nah. I decided to keep her as an LI after all. Those 16 are going to be the LI's in the game, some more under the spotlight than others.
Basically, the main ones are: Torr, Candy, Anabelle, and Seira. The next in line are: Jenny, Gabbie, Irena, Misty, and Venus.
Doesn't mean the rest aren't important, they will have nice and slow progression into a relationship with the MC and all. But their scenes are going to be less frequent.
If Jenny is included does that mean we will eventually investigate the shipments of stuff around her fiance and Jarl and prob get to see Serena gain I assume. How soon?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
When Athena showed up in this chapter and proved she was a bitch this is what i wanted to do:
View attachment 2133510 :LOL:
This chapter was my favorite so far, it reminded me of supernatural where they would go to defeat a monster and after they had succeed the episode would end and the heros would move on to the next challenge, great work!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh FFS!
WHY does every character in here have to start sentences with " I MEAN..." almost like they were written by the same author that cannot seem to give any of his characters their different or unique personalities at all....odd.
In the house where we drop off our tagalong, the MC just HAS to say "What the FUCK" in every sentence as well...no other words could be used there, that's an important part of the narrative that just has to be accented with "What the FUCK?" apparently, TRULY drawing me into the immersion of the story...nope not jolting me out of the narrative with the completely uncharacteristic dialog at ALL...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
There is a game called Empress Game where the whole premise is related to one scene in Chapter 1 of Stray Incubus. Basically, if the whole ordeal of Zycris being captured and dominated by female 'villains' was made into a whole chapter or game, then Empress Game would be that chapter or game:p. At least, it fits some of the main characters archetype ( of course, the plot and settings are totally different ). I'm not recommending it or anything ( especially since it is a sandbox game ), but just sharing the similarity, even if just one bit of it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is a game called Empress Game where the whole premise is related to one scene in Chapter 1 of Stray Incubus. Basically, if the whole ordeal of Zycris being captured and dominated by female 'villains' was made into a whole chapter or game, then Empress Game would be that chapter or game:p. At least, it fits some of the main characters archetype ( of course, the plot and settings are totally different ). I'm not recommending it or anything ( especially since it is a sandbox game ), but just sharing the similarity, even if just one bit of it.
Since I guess that avoiding femdom in that game is basically impossible, I see no reason to play it.

Reactions: Dragis and Anonimed
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes