growmock

Nov 5, 2018
Now After finishing this and Eternum in the span of few days, I feel so empty that i need something to keep me full, and would REALLY appreciate any good recommendations, that could even be similar to Stray Incubus (Started playing visual novels not that long ago, so only finished this, Eternum and Waifu Academy)
Melatonin Magiks has a smilar vibe as Stray Incubus. Powerful main character, humor, long fighting scenes, male domination and a mixed (sci-fi, fantasy, real world) setting.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Magic Potato

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hey, fellas!
I have been thinking about making two polls to see what my fanbase likes the most so I can try to do more of it. The best way I think is to do two main polls:
1- Favorite character poll: will help me determine which characters are most liked by you guys to potentially give them more screen time.
2- Favorite chapter poll: to see which style/vibe for chapters was the most popular so I can do something like that more often.
please note that only patrons with voting power can vote.
Lemme know what you think of the idea pls... :3

Feb 21, 2023

Hey, fellas!
I have been thinking about making two polls to see what my fanbase likes the most so I can try to do more of it. The best way I think is to do two main polls:
1- Favorite character poll: will help me determine which characters are most liked by you guys to potentially give them more screen time.
2- Favorite chapter poll: to see which style/vibe for chapters was the most popular so I can do something like that more often.
please note that only patrons with voting power can vote.
Lemme know what you think of the idea pls... :3
Good thing you remind me of something. Flynn974 did you ever get around to making a subscribestar? Did not see a link in the OP, only remember seeing you post that you considered it. Is that still in planning or rather not?

Reactions: PacoTaco

oste22

May 31, 2017
Damn... I just finished the game and I honestly can't want for the next update. The game pulled me in so much, that I binged it almost instantly, and now i'm feeling kind of empty... Great fuckin game, i loved every character - some more, some less - but overall the game is so nice, that if you still didn't gave it a shot... Just do it, I would recommend it to anyone. I loved it that there's probably something for everyone, there's a lot of humor (which in some situations i had to take a break, cause i was laughing so f'n hard), a little bit of horror stuff (couple of times I was actually jumpscared, props to you Flynn), a lot of romance, and of course a lot of sex stuff - which tbh if it wasn't even there, i would've loved the game either way, that's how much fun i was having...

Now After finishing this and Eternum in the span of few days, I feel so empty that i need something to keep me full, and would REALLY appreciate any good recommendations, that could even be similar to Stray Incubus (Started playing visual novels not that long ago, so only finished this, Eternum and Waifu Academy)

Also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would recommend Ripples

rebel836

May 15, 2018
only one recommendation ?
You may have to search and may not be on this site
Lust academy
Tribulations of a mage
Artemus
Desert Stalker
intertwined
Nephilim
Ravenous
The Fiery Scion
The Sword Bearer

Just copy and paste into search bar
Some decent recommendations, but if you're gonna say to copy and paste, it's "Artemis" Cheers though!

Dec 7, 2018
Here's my personal list of games I've tried / keeping an eye on, it obviously depends a bit on personal taste but I can guarantee that most if not all of these are of good quality and worth giving a shot.

Screenshot_2.jpg

Reactions: jeffersonarantes998
4.70 star(s) 133 Votes