Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Just started this game and it's incredible. Quick question though, why is Demeter Zeus' wife?? In mythology, it's Hera not Demeter...

Feb 21, 2023
Just started this game and it's incredible. Quick question though, why is Demeter Zeus' wife?? In mythology, it's Hera not Demeter...
1717242655666.png
I think the above image sums up the actual "Zeus partnership situation" quite well :KEK:
No, seriously, Demeter and Zeus (yes, being brother and sister) had kids as well (Edit: It's Persephone, didn't know that until I looked it up).
And of course the game already takes great liberty in mixing things from different cultures/mythologies and themes, so with artistic freedom in mind I would not look for perfect lore accuracy. That would actually be quite difficult with different iterations and documentations of the same mythologies existing anyway. But maybe Flynn had something in mind with that, maybe Hera has a different role to play. Idk, maybe he just made shit up as he went, would still be fine :LUL:

don!edark0

Feb 1, 2020
I got a question and hopefully someone can answer it. So when he kisses them it's an aphrodisiac, then what is it when he finishes inside them?

Reactions: Artix0

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I got a question and hopefully someone can answer it. So when he kisses them it's an aphrodisiac, then what is it when he finishes inside them?
I think it lowers their inhibitions in the future, like makes their true feelings come out, could be wrong though.

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
It makes them want to put on his t shirt and make him breakfast

*Edit: holy crap how unhinged do you have to be to react to this post with the angry emoji? LMAO

Last edited:

dazedwell

Jul 8, 2019
Great game, really loved it. Not often I binge an entire game after putting it off for a week lmao.

Anyone got news on season 2?

Reactions: balboa2151

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Great game, really loved it. Not often I binge an entire game after putting it off for a week lmao.

Anyone got news on season 2?
here is the most recent post on patreon (its just some sneak peaks):https://f95zone.to/threads/stray-incubus-season-1-flynn974.129541/post-13847791

and the most recent progress update, keep in mind it came out on the 19th of may, so its been a while
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Progress update.

Hey, fellas!
I hope everyone is doing well. I am doing well myself with little excitement (thank god) going on in my life right now XD
Anyway, let's talk about the game...
I'm probably gonna post some peeks soon and I think they'll be the last ones for this update. Not much left to render, I think. The scene I'm currently working on is taking a LOT of effort to render. But once that's done, I'll just have to finish up a few other scenes I jumped over at various points of the updates because the were animation heavy (you probably guessed what kind of scenes those are) and then a few days of coding and sound editing and we're good to go. It's still a lot of work if you add it all together tho, so I don't wanna sound like I'm almost done. However I am hopeful that I can release the update this month. If not, probably early July.

Anyway, as ever, thank you guys so much for supporting me! <3 <3

Love,
Flynn

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
The Mc is a badass or a pussy?

I already saw some images of him and he looks more like a pussy.

Can someone tell me (i don't mind spoilers)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
The Mc is a badass or a pussy?

I already saw some images of him and he looks more like a pussy.

Can someone tell me (i don't mind spoilers)
Mc it's - Incubus. that's all you need to know. quite normal Mc and I even enjoyed his and game.

Reactions: Vlbc
4.70 star(s) 132 Votes