Rizzler97

Dec 26, 2022
I don't know if you'll ever see this Dev but when the time comes to have sex with Anabelle that shit better be like a movie. all positions full on straight " action" 5 minutes. It should be like Nancy elevator scene in Eternum. On a completely different note i never thought there would be a game that would make me change one of my signatures.

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Open the hidden drawer, make her pass out (either through clothespins or electric wand) twice and slap her awake, then use the vibrator on her. At least, that's how I did it.
*Edit: When using the vibrator I also denied her her orgasm. That might be necessary for the pass out+slap 2x method.
That worked, thank you.

Psymind

Jun 16, 2018
Had this game on my watchlist for some time now and decided to give it a go. And what a fantastic idea that was. Gotta be honest that the first few chapters look like unfiltered old man's ass. With weird resolutions, model warping, Torr's 2 meters tall forehead, the lack of sounds, etc. I think that what kept me going was that I knew through it would get better, and holy shit it did. Can safely say this is now in my top 10 AVNS. I love the comedy aspect and the use of animations here, the memes and references are the bow on the top. All the girls have good personalities and don't feel like just a trope. If I had to point a problem it would be that I think that at the moment MC is a tad too perfect. His nightmares are not enough to add depth or flaws and a believable person should have those.

Edit: Misty is best girl

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
If I had to point a problem it would be that I think that at the moment MC is a tad too perfect. His nightmares are not enough to add depth or flaws and a believable person should have those.
MC is a greek mythology demigod.
They are supposed to be uber perfect.
Normally their only flaw is unchecked hubris (that comes from being so awesome) that makes them pick a fight with gods that are too strong for them. Like "lets break into hell and kidnap the wife of the god of the underworld" type of hubris.

And hey look, MC already picked a fight with a god too!
Although so far he hasn't picked a fight he can't win, yet.
Maybe MC will be like heracles, who manages to eventually ascend to godhood instead of falling into damnation due to their own big head

Estuana

Nov 14, 2020
If I had to point a problem it would be that I think that at the moment MC is a tad too perfect. His nightmares are not enough to add depth or flaws and a believable person should have those.
Personally I don't see a big issue with the MC coming across as too perfect, however his nightmares and abilities are actually a cause of concern. Marvel movies (as much as I like them) mesh similar things and execute the story poorly. For example the first spiderman movie was pretty good, but the second was mostly Peter being anxious about power vs responsibility which imo wasn't entertaining to watch. It will be interesting to see how the MC's nightmares (specifically the memories of the past) alter his view on his situation and overall outlook on the world.
While the writing for the game has been pretty good overall I'd rather see MC keep being badass than go through a depression arc or a mid-game crisis. Instead I find it more interesting how the MC will deal with finding out all of his powers, and learning what exactly he's been doing lately to the ladies when he nuts. There is plenty of room to grow and change, even when starting at a point that can be seen as "perfect" already. Whatever the dev decides I'll be along for the ride because so far, while not the best I've seen/read the characters have been interesting, the story engaging, and I want to see how it will go from here (no matter where the dev takes it)

Edit: Misty is best girl
BASED!

Reactions: Psymind and ubira
4.70 star(s) 136 Votes