Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Does, er, Gabbie's model get updated further into the game? Cause she's got a nose so red she could stand in for Rudolph and she constantly looks cross-eyed...

Edit: you know, the more i play the game and see her the more strange Gabbie looks to me, she really stands out against everyone else, her head is sorta shaped funny and she seems sort of... over and under exaggerated, like someone got silly with the sliders in a character creator, bringing several down to the minimum and dragging the rest up so the proportions are all off. I have little doubt some folks like her model and will probably slap me with facepalms for essentially slagging her off but i guess i'm fishing for an explanation as to why she looks the way she looks, so discordant with the rest of the cast.

Last edited:
Reactions: johndoe19

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
What are dummy points? Sometimes there's no way to not get one and other times they seem avoidable, at least based on what the URM says, but i can't figure out what they're for.

Feb 21, 2023
What are dummy points? Sometimes there's no way to not get one and other times they seem avoidable, at least based on what the URM says, but i can't figure out what they're for.
IIRC they were mostly in place where you ignored advances or were hurting LI's feelings, aka you are a dummy for picking that choice. Don't know if there is a use yet, aka a scene that only plays when you are a very big dummy because I'm sure I avoided all those options when you would be a clutz.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
IIRC they were mostly in place where you ignored advances or were hurting LI's feelings, aka you are a dummy for picking that choice. Don't know if there is a use yet, aka a scene that only plays when you are a very big dummy because I'm sure I avoided all those options when you would be a clutz.
But you can get them from situations where you're given 3 options and all 3 award 1, or your given two options and 1 will give you one but the other takes you to another menu and when you're done with that the only way to move on also gives you one... at first i thought they were as you suggest, and then i thought they might be a dummy like a pretend sort of point, just there to tally progress in some way, but it seems to have no clearly consistent use, it just pops up here and there...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MagnusTempestus6
Feb 21, 2023
But you can get them from situations where you're given 3 options and all 3 award 1, or your given two options and 1 will give you one but the other takes you to another menu and when you're done with that the only way to move on also gives you one... at first i thought they were as you suggest, and then i thought they might be a dummy like a pretend sort of point, just there to tally progress in some way, but it seems to have no clearly consistent use, it just pops up here and there...
Could you point out that situation you mentioned because I don't remember were that might have happened at all

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You've definitely gotten a few. I'm on full harem path, haven't missed any scenes, haven't missed any affection except maybe one hidden clickable in one of the training missions and I've still got 21.
Here, all 3 while talking to Axius gives you a dummy point screenshot0002.png

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Does, er, Gabbie's model get updated further into the game? Cause she's got a nose so red she could stand in for Rudolph and she constantly looks cross-eyed...

Edit: you know, the more i play the game and see her the more strange Gabbie looks to me, she really stands out against everyone else, her head is sorta shaped funny and she seems sort of... over and under exaggerated, like someone got silly with the sliders in a character creator, bringing several down to the minimum and dragging the rest up so the proportions are all off. I have little doubt some folks like her model and will probably slap me with facepalms for essentially slagging her off but i guess i'm fishing for an explanation as to why she looks the way she looks, so discordant with the rest of the cast.
You are right on all points lol. She looks like a fucking balloon animal but also surely you will catch a facepalm eventually from the one monger who has a fetish for fucking balloon animals because it's F95...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Starting in chapter 7 i've started hearing a sort of ding sound here and there, trying to figure out what it's for i first assumed it's a warning there's a hidden clickable or something like in many other games but i'm finding nothing and the URM is saying nothing so what's the ding mean?

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Starting in chapter 7 i've started hearing a sort of ding sound here and there, trying to figure out what it's for i first assumed it's a warning there's a hidden clickable or something like in many other games but i'm finding nothing and the URM is saying nothing so what's the ding mean?
Variable change, usually positive. Like the girls stats like affection, lust etc.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

packor

Oct 11, 2021
well, it's a notification that some girl "stats" have changed. In actuality, it has always existed. The upper right button will do a brief lighting up animation. You just may not have noticed it if you weren't paying attention, but the stupid door bell sound starting from chapter 7 is a bit weird. It's hard to associate it with your "choice", because the stats do not get applied upon the choice, but at the point of the scene where something actually occurs to make it change.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
You are right on all points lol. She looks like a fucking balloon animal but also surely you will catch a facepalm eventually from the one monger who has a fetish for fucking balloon animals because it's F95...
"i do not like X therefore everybody who likes X is a dumbass." what are you? 5? are you sure youre supposed to be here with your preteen worldview?

Jan 14, 2023
Facepalm given ironically.

Although, if we're referencing the shorter ginger haired sister, her artstyle is a little more 'cartoonish' than any of the other models. I like it though.

You've definitely gotten a few. I'm on full harem path, haven't missed any scenes, haven't missed any affection except maybe one hidden clickable in one of the training missions and I've still got 21.
Here, all 3 while talking to Axius gives you a dummy point
I have a save from the earliest builds, and can confirm that I have slightly different / higher stats in it than from a new playthrough (i.e. I have two saves, both played until the end of content, the character points spread is slightly different). Most notably, you used to be able to get love / lust points (+2 / +3) with the secondary succubus character which is no longer possible.

You need to pay attention in the newer build as well: some scenes give differing amounts of +love depending on what order / how you do them (from memory, mostly related to the throat fucking / asphyxiation scenes). A pink heart bubble appearing on the character *seems* to point to the maximal point path, although sometimes it appears to not have much effect (e.g. in the shared bath blow-job scene you can get a heart only if you choose one option for one of the women, any other choice doesn't give one).

I suspect this heart mechanic will be fleshed out / coded in later builds, atm it doesn't appear to do anything.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Facepalm given ironically.

Although, if we're referencing the shorter ginger haired sister, her artstyle is a little more 'cartoonish' than any of the other models. I like it though.

I have a save from the earliest builds, and can confirm that I have slightly different / higher stats in it than from a new playthrough (i.e. I have two saves, both played until the end of content, the character points spread is slightly different). Most notably, you used to be able to get love / lust points (+2 / +3) with the secondary succubus character which is no longer possible.

You need to pay attention in the newer build as well: some scenes give differing amounts of +love depending on what order / how you do them (from memory, mostly related to the throat fucking / asphyxiation scenes). A pink heart bubble appearing on the character *seems* to point to the maximal point path, although sometimes it appears to not have much effect (e.g. in the shared bath blow-job scene you can get a heart only if you choose one option for one of the women, any other choice doesn't give one).

I suspect this heart mechanic will be fleshed out / coded in later builds, atm it doesn't appear to do anything.
The red nose thing is very prevalent in the art styles of a lot of artists I follow on YouTube, primarily of the femme persuasion. I don't l8ke it personally, but short boobiful ladies are kinda my kryptonite so I get over it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Most notably, you used to be able to get love / lust points (+2 / +3) with the secondary succubus character which is no longer possible.
Not sure about love/lust but you can get love/trust with her.
You miss her sex scene if you don't go home from the ninja town when given the option. The game checks if you met Irena and if you haven't then it goes straight to the minotaur.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Cat-in-the-Hat

Calz

Mar 12, 2022
I recently decided to try this game and was quite enjoying it untill all of a sudden the story takes a drastic turn at a certain chapter and the characters appearances and clothes change dramatically and they're all in a different time period with no explanation what so ever? Boy am I confused.

Reactions: jhavok

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
I recently decided to try this game and was quite enjoying it untill all of a sudden the story takes a drastic turn at a certain chapter and the characters appearances and clothes change dramatically and they're all in a different time period with no explanation what so ever? Boy am I confused.
Which chapter are you referring to exactly?

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
Boy am i confused by this comment of yours. You sure its the right game?

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
I'm guessing they are referring to the chapters where you start leaving the ninja village. I myself remember feeling that it was a little jarring how we went from rural ninja village/outfits to more modern environments with the houses and people wearing jeans and stuff. I don't think the game ever establishes that it's in a sort of medieval time/technological period though, so I was more just not expecting it and got past it personally.

4.70 star(s) 136 Votes