MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
I'm guessing they are referring to the chapters where you start leaving the ninja village. I myself remember feeling that it was a little jarring how we went from rural ninja village/outfits to more modern environments with the houses and people wearing jeans and stuff. I don't think the game ever establishes that it's in a sort of medieval time/technological period though, so I was more just not expecting it and got past it personally.
Ah, then it makes sense. I mean a time period was never established so i just shrugged at it.

Reactions: MidnightKing

packor

Oct 11, 2021
..... The Keres wore ancient Greek attire, the ninja wore feudal Japan attire, Gabbie's family wore colonial attire, but somehow "all of a sudden" clothes and time period "changed" dramatically? Venus has a nurse outfit and Axion looks like a BDSM slave.

MatureWLover

Jun 25, 2023
..... The Keres wore ancient Greek attire, the ninja wore feudal Japan attire, Gabbie's family wore colonial attire, but somehow "all of a sudden" clothes and time period "changed" dramatically? Venus has a nurse outfit and Axion looks like a BDSM slave.
Misty wearing simple t shirts, and jeans, I think he's reefering to the butcher chapter.

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
To play devil's advocate: ancient Greek, feudal Japan, and even colonial (to an extent) could all fit within the same older time period I feel. Different cultures/regions and such. I figured the nurse outfit was a bit of a fun>realism design choice when I seen it.

But then you get into the butcher chapter and yeah people are wearing modern day clothes (t-shirts, jeans, sweaters, hoodies etc etc.) and the buildings have intricate modern day interiors. A bit of a shift I'd say. Though I guess the ninja village has a pool, but I sort of chalked it up to limited environmental assets or something? I'm not a dev so maybe that's a dumb theory idk.

Not that this is a huge deal, since once again the game didn't really set a time/technology period in the first place. Just unexpected given the rural area beforehand and no prior indication that the world is as advanced as it is in some ways. Game is good so whatever.

Reactions: Alandir

packor

Oct 11, 2021
I understand your point, and your reaction is a fair one, but not the other guy's. Aside from already noted differences in the different styles of clothing, there were plenty of indicators that this is not some "really old time". The man in the first illusion mission is wearing a buttoned shirt. Stephanie is wearing a black leather suit, which I'm pretty sure wasn't a thing until around the 1900's. Modern clothing was actually already shown when you went to the black market with Venus. Everyone's actually wearing modern underwear. Candy was wearing Coverall's. The succubus is wearing pantyhose. Tamara's outfit is also modern. Karolina is wearing a suit and a top hat. For someone to perceive the change to be "sudden", it just means that they have been selectively ignoring everything and being lost in their made up medieval fantasy.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I recently decided to try this game and was quite enjoying it untill all of a sudden the story takes a drastic turn at a certain chapter and the characters appearances and clothes change dramatically and they're all in a different time period with no explanation what so ever? Boy am I confused.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think he's talking about the butcher mission where the town they're staying in and the fashion around it looks very modern.
I recently decided to try this game and was quite enjoying it untill all of a sudden the story takes a drastic turn at a certain chapter and the characters appearances and clothes change dramatically and they're all in a different time period with no explanation what so ever? Boy am I confused.
To which I'd say it's high fantasy, it's very reasonable that technological development doesn't run proportional to fashion and architectural development as we're used to in this world. Think about it like this, if humans could fly then do you think we'd have the same roadway infrastructure, or the same reliance on personal vehicles? The material circumstances of this world dictate its development and may enhance or impede its technological growth while having no such effect on the aesthetic development of it. It makes sense that a relatively wealthy urban area looks the part, while the more poor villages where you'll find a lot more farmers and peasants look like an old timey farming village. Same thing with the ninja village looking like ninjas live there. I don't think it's correct to say that this world is set in a particular time period when no time period on Earth has had the magic, gods and all the different fantasy creatures this one has living alongside humanity.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't think it's correct to say that this world is set in a particular time period when no time period on Earth has had the magic, gods and all the different fantasy creatures this one has living alongside humanity.
I mean, in modern day earth you see different "time periods" in different countries and different places within said countries.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Hey, can anyone please post the latest status update from Patreon?

Doputgun

Sep 15, 2018
Hey, can anyone please post the latest status update from Patreon?
The dev said development updates with texts are gonna be for patrons only from now on. I kinda get it because his patron numbers are really low for the quality of his game.

Reactions: ubira

HugeBeef

Jul 28, 2019
Could anyone tell me why 90% of the characters are stupid af?

Okay i finished the mission and i guess its the MC thats stupid af XD

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ubira

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Slowly playing through new content from when I first caught up (chapter 6), what's the deal with this Tamara interaction? I mean I get her character is sort of a tsundere brat but the MC's reaction felt way out of left field to me. Like just straight up grabbing her by the throat? Rubbed me the wrong way.

To be fair this is the result of not breaking out of her control. Doing so doesn't go as harsh as this, and is what I personally stuck with. Just felt odd to me that this happens.

packor

Oct 11, 2021
well, it's dominance play. He is around her throat, but he's not actually gripping it.

I had to review the scene. It is a little weird, and I can understand where you are coming from.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 136 Votes