imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Flynn974 Was a surprise to see Misty in Companion of darkness.
Cool that you let her show up there. Are Misty and Nael now friends?
And will Nael help Misty the next time she is in trouble?
Ok, now i think i need to download companion of darkness :V

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Ingame? The other walkthrough isnt updated.
No there's no ingame walkthrough.
It's mostly updated beside the last chapter. And the choices are fairly obvious . Almost always "Do event/sex with girl" "Don't".
There's a few minigames, but the one that isn't part of the walkthrough has the solution in this thread, easily searchable.

Reactions: starkj

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
:giggle:Morning guys, u know I love misty more than anithing, right? soooo I made a character-promo video for her :3 check this plz <3
(if i can't put it here, please, tell me and don't ban me plz)
A nice video, entirely out of character, but still nice.

• Haha
Reactions: imadumb

Silegy

Dec 27, 2018
This is sweet and fun, I enjoyed it very much.

Now, I've read in the thread that somebody was asking for alternative forms of payment outside of Patreon (SS, itch). Dev, have you perhaps considered PayPal for one-time donations?

Also, I'd like to encourage the dev about the "minigames." For one, the story ones are few and far between, easy, quick and unintrusive enough, while actually doing a good job serving their purpose of immersing the player in the atmosphere of the scenes. And then there's the dungeon ones for which you can simply use guide/forum, block them, skip or even just lose if you can't be arsed to do any of that.
More importantly, while I understand how unpleasant it must be to read especially some of the more uncivilised of the comments, it's your game, your creation, so do what you think is best. You have no obligation to indulge some vocal minority of terminally online anons who often can't even voice their opinion with some common decency.

Lastly, I just wanted to share a little personal thought on Tamara. I assume the plan is to have her slowly warm towards MC-kun and have her rude demeanour melt away? A lot of deleted bla bla bla later, my point is that I think it would be a pity if she did a full Laura Bodewig and become merely "another one of the cute chicks." I understand a little warming up is necessary to make her sexual relations with MC-kun make sense, but it would lovely to keep the variety she offers with that immensely foul potty mouth of hers. There's just something beautifully loving and tender about her going on a tirade about what disgusting, creepy pervert I am and how much she fucking hates me while she's sucking my dick. Gives it this wonderfully playful consensual non-consent roleplay vibe.

4.70 star(s) 140 Votes