JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is the tan twink in the previews the MC?
I have no idea what a twink is and I don't care what it means, but there are 27 promo pictures in the OP and the only male, penis or headpat featured in the photos is the MC ( only 7 pictures of which 2 are showing his penis and 1 showing his right hand headpatting Tamara ).

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I have no idea what a twink is and I don't care what it means, but there are 27 promo pictures in the OP and the only male, penis or headpat featured in the photos is the MC ( only 7 pictures of which 2 are showing his penis and 1 showing his right hand headpatting Tamara ).
Twink is gay slang term for younger looking slim gay men.

• Hey there
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Limmi

Sep 12, 2022
I really like this game, the plot is very good and the mc is also very strong. Every time he activates the demon seal, everything to him is just a slash away, I'm looking forward to the next chapters wishing the developer the best i'm already in love with this game

Ford Mustang

Jul 12, 2023
What you actually played my game?! o_O
Hey dev, just want to know if Goddess Artemis is a virgin in this game because if its based on Greek lore, Artemis famous for her dignity & very protective of her chastity.She also gave grave punishment to any man who attempted to dishonor her in any form.

Will we see Zeus or any other Greek god later?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
He could commit a tax crime, then he could move into a prison cell for free.

4.70 star(s) 140 Votes