Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
No, I double click and skip over the animation and often the next scene as well.
Do you have this issue with other games with animations or is it just my game?
Honestly, I don't know what's wrong here. I tried running the game on a laptop that was much slower than my pc but it worked fine there too.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
No, I double click and skip over the animation and often the next scene as well.
Perhaps you shouldn't double click :unsure: ? I normally just let the game Auto play, or (single) click the mouse occasionally, or sometimes use the keyboard (space, enter) when I play Ren'Py games. I don't remember double click anything or maybe never.

Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Hi. Anyone interested in testing? The chapter is probably gonna be finished tomorrow...
If you're interested, please send me a private message or reply here. I'll send you a link as soon as the game is ready.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi. Anyone interested in testing? The chapter is probably gonna be finished tomorrow...
If you're interested, please send me a private message or reply here. I'll send you a link as soon as the game is ready.
Considering you are releasing this game exclusively on this site and you don't have Patreon, SubscribeStar, Itch.io or others, you might just release it immediately as v0.5 BETA so that we can play test them basically. I usually wait for compressed version to play (or play test) anyway. You can leak the BETA links to the Game Compression Team a day (or 12 hours) earlier so that when you actually release, the compressed version is also available.

In about a week or two, once the players had reported most (if not all) of the bugs, typos etc. then you can release v0.5a (Official Release with bugfix). This way Stray Incubus appears more frequently in the Latest Updates page too. Cheers.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Considering you are releasing this game exclusively on this site and you don't have Patreon, SubscribeStar, Itch.io or others, you might just release it immediately as v0.5 BETA so that we can play test them basically. I usually wait for compressed version to play (or play test) anyway. You can leak the BETA links to the Game Compression Team a day (or 12 hours) earlier so that when you actually release, the compressed version is also available.

In about a week or two, once the players had reported most (if not all) of the bugs, typos etc. then you can release v0.5a (Official Release with bugfix). This way Stray Incubus appears more frequently in the Latest Updates page too. Cheers.
Aside from releasing the game earlier in the compression thread, that's mostly how I do it XD. I often ask if anyone wants to test, but hardly get any replies. So, I throw it here, just like chapter 4. Thanks for the tip about the compression thread. That's a very good idea.

Zzm19

Jan 27, 2022
Perhaps you shouldn't double click :unsure: ? I normally just let the game Auto play, or (single) click the mouse occasionally, or sometimes use the keyboard (space, enter) when I play Ren'Py games. I don't remember double click anything or maybe never.
I almost never auto the first time through. No, you aren't supposed to double click, but you had to click through the transition, and the delay meant I tended to click more than once, not sure if I had clicked (so yes, it is my fault).

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.5a] [Flynn974] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,98 GB / 622 MB - StrayIncubus-0.5a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,95 GB / 588 MB - StrayIncubus-0.5a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~31,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Haven't played yet, but the description has piqued my interest. However, I'm curious if the sample images are representative of the how the images appear in-game or if something happened to them during screenshotting or exporting them. Most or all of the samples seem rather hazy/low-contrast.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StrayIncubus-0.5a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Stray Incubus [v0.5a] Unofficial Android Port

- 606mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Haven't played yet, but the description has piqued my interest. However, I'm curious if the sample images are representative of the how the images appear in-game or if something happened to them during screenshotting or exporting them. Most or all of the samples seem rather hazy/low-contrast.
Hazy? There's probably too much bloom in those. And no. This is exactly how they look like in the game.
Most screenshots aren't about sex scenes. But there sex scenes with most of the characters in the screenshots.

Reactions: Kingkyrule

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Hazy? There's probably too much bloom in those. And no. This is exactly how they look like in the game.
Most screenshots aren't about sex scenes. But there sex scenes with most of the characters in the screenshots.
Goddamn Why the fuck spider girl is not an LI? She is an unique beauty
and based on the sex scenes the mc can corrupt and tame the girls he fucks. Great then I can't wait to corrupt and tame annabelle

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Goddamn Why the fuck spider girl is not an LI? She is an unique beauty
and based on the sex scenes the mc can corrupt and tame the girls he fucks. Great then I can't wait to corrupt and tame annabelle
I'm actually surprised how popular Anabelle is. I did expect Torr and Candy to be the top two. But that doesn't seem to be the case. Anyway, the corruption thing is not going to be that dark. It just means that the characters are going to be really sexually drawn to the MC and ultimately join his harem.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Anyone found any typos or bugs? Please report them to me if you have the time. Thanks!

Reactions: doujin1
4.70 star(s) 129 Votes