Flynn974

Developer of Stray Incubus
Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
anyways personally am enjoying the game so far...have managed to play till the end of ep 2 for now

just two things I would like the game to improve on are:

- actual animation (with loop), instead of picture motion (for the sex scenes)

- a bit less pause time and a reduction in fade to black (i.e maybe have it so the screen fades to black but then 2 seconds later shows the next scene)....currently it feels awkward to click...sometimes it feels like we should hit space but then turns out it was going to show multiple images and so it skips the entire picture motion, whereas sometimes when thinking the game will auto-forward, it is just stuck in a black screen or a stationary bg without dialogues
Yeah. That's mostly changed in chapters 3 and above. Chapters 3, 4, and 5 all have animations. The auto-forward issue was also pointed out, so it's mostly improved in the following chapters. Thanks for your feedback, this is always appreciated. :)

Reactions: acondo

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Flynn974

Mate, this is really, really good.

The Faceless God arc was really well made, well written, creepy, and just overall really interesting.(y)

I voted for Seria for obvious reasons, but after seeing the bj from Candy, I'm doubting it. That was one of the hottest bjs I've seen in these games. All the sex scenes in this update were really good, and more importantly, they were longer. In previous updates, the scenes were just too short with barely any dialogue and ended too quickly. Also, the Ahegao faces are just the cherry on top.:love:

I think it is too early to make a poll about favorites. People will just vote for their favorite model or for the few characters that have content already. You should make another poll later, when all the girls have had some time with MC.(just my opinion)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flynn974

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Flynn974

Mate, this is really, really good.

The Faceless God arc was really well made, well written, creepy, and just overall really interesting.(y)

I voted for Seria for obvious reasons, but after seeing the bj from Candy, I'm doubting it. That was one of the hottest bjs I've seen in these games. All the sex scenes in this update were really good, and more importantly, they were longer. In previous updates, the scenes were just too short with barely any dialogue and ended too quickly. Also, the Ahegao faces are just the cherry on top.:love:

I think it is too early to make a poll about favorites. People will just vote for their favorite model or for the few characters that have content already. You should make another poll later, when all the girls have had some time with MC.(just my opinion)
Thanks a ton! So glad someone remarked on this! :)
I actually put in a lot of effort in making the spicy scenes of better quality in this chapter, I know it was lacking in the previous ones. It actually took about four days just to make Candy's scene, because it's a custom-made animation basically put to together from scratch rather than use the studio's pre-build ones, which are a bit... stiff and boring, tbh.
Hopefully, I'll get better at this in the next releases.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Screenshot_5.png

I guess after attacking the MC from behind and knocking him unconscious, she and Nixie decided to have some fun at the waterfall with the MC's body. Yes, that must be the explanation of this sentence.

Anyway, I have to say that I didn't like the scene too much, so in the end I went back and avoided it.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I kinda expected Tamara to be more liked too, since she's sort of a 'tsundere' character...
This poll isn't going as expected at all. :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2199816 View attachment 2199818
I will be level with you. I don't remember who Tamara is.
This is an episodal game, there are weeks to months between every release. and I am playing 300+ other games in the meanwhile.
you expect me to remember a girl I last interacted with 6 months ago?
and not even deep interaction. but a side character with barely any content.

there was a hilarious moment in the latest update when MC runs into a woman and recognizes her... and I didn't. Only when they mentioned falling into her trap at the waterfall did I realize "oh, she was one of the two girls at the scene with the waterfall, when I got captured"

• Haha

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
View attachment 2200530

I guess after attacking the MC from behind and knocking him unconscious, she and Nixie decided to have some fun at the waterfall with the MC's body. Yes, that must be the explanation of this sentence.

Anyway, I have to say that I didn't like the scene too much, so in the end I went back and avoided it.
Nope. That's a mistake. It shouldn't be here if you avoided the scene. I forgot to add a variable to account for this option at the waterfall. I'll add this in 0.5b. Thanks for pointing it out!

Reactions: BlasKyau

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
I will be level with you. I don't remember who Tamara is.
This is an episodal game, there are weeks to months between every release. and I am playing 300+ other games in the meanwhile.
you expect me to remember a girl I last interacted with 6 months ago?
and not even deep interaction. but a side character with barely any content.

there was a hilarious moment in the latest update when MC runs into a woman and recognizes her... and I didn't. Only when they mentioned falling into her trap at the waterfall did I realize "oh, she was one of the two girls at the scene with the waterfall, when I got captured"
Nope. That's fair lol.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
btw. the waifu list screen should really show their name too next to each picture.
as that acts as a reminder. because I am not going to go through clicking each one every update to refresh my memory on what name goes with what picture
I had several times where I was looking for a girl and had to click several ones before finding the right one.
there is a bunch of unused space in that screen that can be used to fit more info.

Here is a mockup I threw together in gimp:
waifu-plus sample.png

You could more cleanly place all the controls in two sidebars on the right and left. And then narrow down the space between columns. if you do that you could fit 2 more girls per screen. making it 10 per screen instead of 8 per screen.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
btw. the waifu list screen should really show their name too next to each picture.
as that acts as a reminder. because I am not going to go through clicking each one every update to refresh my memory on what name goes with what picture
I had several times where I was looking for a girl and had to click several ones before finding the right one.
there is a bunch of unused space in that screen that can be used to fit more info.

Here is a mockup I threw together in gimp:
View attachment 2200694

You could more cleanly place all the controls in two sidebars on the right and left. And then narrow down the space between columns. if you do that you could fit 2 more girls per screen. making it 10 per screen instead of 8 per screen.
Good idea actually... Yeah, I think I'm going to do something like this in the next releases. Thanks, mate!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Flynn974

In the end I decided that I prefer to restart the game and avoid Nixie and Irena kidnapping the MC. For me, the only thing that Nixie's scene in prison does is make me angry, and reduces the chances that I want her as LI to nil, or even less (in fact, I don't know if she dies if the MC doesn't have sex with her, but honestly, the more the game progresses I regret doing the scene and not letting her die). And that feeling passes to Irena because for something she was the one who attacked him and left him unconscious. Actually, I wouldn't mind having the whole kidnapping thing if I could avoid both scenes (the one in the waterfall, which you can avoid, and the Nixie scene in the prison, which is unavoidable at this path). Right now, restarting the game only helps me lose much of the resentment against Irina and be able to see her as LI, but I don't consider Nixie LI in either path (with or without kidnapping). Surely if I could avoid the scene during the kidnapping I could have another opinion of it (depending on how it's avoided, my opinion could improve more or less)

Reactions: Playertheguy

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Flynn974

In the end I decided that I prefer to restart the game and avoid Nixie and Irena kidnapping the MC. For me, the only thing that Nixie's scene in prison does is make me angry, and reduces the chances that I want her as LI to nil, or even less (in fact, I don't know if she dies if the MC doesn't have sex with her, but honestly, the more the game progresses I regret doing the scene and not letting her die). And that feeling passes to Irena because for something she was the one who attacked him and left him unconscious. Actually, I wouldn't mind having the whole kidnapping thing if I could avoid both scenes (the one in the waterfall, which you can avoid, and the Nixie scene in the prison, which is unavoidable at this path). Right now, restarting the game only helps me lose much of the resentment against Irina and be able to see her as LI, but I don't consider Nixie LI in either path (with or without kidnapping). Surely if I could avoid the scene during the kidnapping I could have another opinion of it (depending on how it's avoided, my opinion could improve more or less)
I mean... What you do at the waterfall doesn't really dramatically affect the game. Even avoiding the whole thing doesn't remove nixie from the game. It just tells me that the player doesn't particularly like femdom and reverse-rape-like content. Don't worry about being thrown off a path for now, worst case scenario you'll miss a scene or two here and there. Nixie will still be available later if you want to make her an LI even if you avoided the waterfall thing, just like Irena. And if you don't want her as an LI, you can avoid all scenes with her.
90% of the scenes in my game are avoidable. In particular, I make sure anything that some people may not like is 100% avoidable (BDSM, femdom, foot-fetish stuff -if I implement any-, netorase, etc...).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean... What you do at the waterfall doesn't really dramatically affect the game. Even avoiding the whole thing doesn't remove nixie from the game. It just tells me that the player doesn't particularly like femdom and reverse-rape-like content. Don't worry about being thrown off a path for now, worst case scenario you'll miss a scene or two here and there. Nixie will still be available later if you want to make her an LI even if you avoided the waterfall thing, just like Irena. And if you don't want her as an LI, you can avoid all scenes with her.
90% of the scenes in my game are avoidable. In particular, I make sure anything that some people may not like is 100% avoidable (BDSM, femdom, foot-fetish stuff -if I implement any-, netorase, etc...).
Sure I'm weird, but since the only way to avoid "reverse rape" (for me rape, no last name) is not to get kidnapped by staying at the village, and since I already saw the scene, my interest in Nixie is nonexistent. Personally, I think including some way to prevent rape when the MC is kidnapped would have been nice.

If I've decided to restart the game it's to at least have some interest in Irena, since I don't see a way to have interest in Nixie.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Sure I'm weird, but since the only way to avoid "reverse rape" (for me rape, no last name) is not to get kidnapped by staying at the village, and since I already saw the scene, my interest in Nixie is nonexistent. Personally, I think including some way to prevent rape when the MC is kidnapped would have been nice.

If I've decided to restart the game it's to at least have some interest in Irena, since I don't see a way to have interest in Nixie.
Yeah. I can respect that.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Since I have played the scene for sometime, if the scene with reverse-rape is actual rape, I would add the tag to the game.

Is netorase planned then or is it part of "if I implement any" part?

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
Since I have played the scene for sometime, if the scene with reverse-rape is actual rape, I would add the tag to the game.

Is netorase planned then or is it part of "if I implement any" part?
Not sure about the tag.. It was technically a handjob, so... Does this count? Also it could come out as confusing as a tag, since someone reading a rape tag would assume that the MC rapes people in the game (especially since it's about an incubus). Which isn't the case.
There's already netorase in the game. I'm most likely going to add more of it in the coming releases too.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Not sure about the tag.. It was technically a handjob, so... Does this count? Also it could come out as confusing as a tag, since someone reading a rape tag would assume that the MC rapes people in the game (especially since it's about an incubus). Which isn't the case.
There's already netorase in the game. I'm most likely going to add more of it in the coming releases too.
Not sure if that fits F95zone's definition (it may or may not; I think I have seen the tag just for oral, so HJ would probably count). Unfortunately, the rape encompasses if it happens to MC or MC does it (see My Real Desire since the MC gets raped in that game). I guess reporting and asking the mod if it counts would be best.

What netorase is in the game? (Sorry if dumb question as I am a little behind in the game). Just do not remember seeing anything last time I played.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Not sure if that fits F95zone's definition (it may or may not; I think I have seen the tag just for oral, so HJ would probably count). Unfortunately, the rape encompasses if it happens to MC or MC does it (see My Real Desire since the MC gets raped in that game). I guess reporting and asking the mod if it counts would be best.

What netorase is in the game? (Sorry if dumb question as I am a little behind in the game). Just do not remember seeing anything last time I played.
This site definition

Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]

It does not specify MC or not, it can be anybody really for example if the Butcher rape his victims before killing them. The term sex itself is not clearly defined, does oral sex, hand job, foreplay counts? But usually sex refers to sexual intercourse.

Dev can clarify the tags situations in the Developer Note section (which hardly anyone read) but yeah having rape tags means more than half the members of this site put this game on ignore without even playing it.

Most of the cases, tags are added or removed if the players make a huge deal about it and Report the game about said tags. If many reported incidents come to the attention of mods, then the tags will be added or removed (depending on the situation). Mods sometimes plays the game too so their decision are justified in that case but most of the times they don't play the games (so they only rely on Reports). Cheers.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022

Yeah. I'll probably ask about this. Thanks for pointing it out.
The netorase (if I understand the term correctly.) in the game is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Flynn974

Game Developer
Jun 11, 2022
This site definition

Rape [Forced or non-consensual sex.]

It does not specify MC or not, it can be anybody really for example if the Butcher rape his victims before killing them. The term sex itself is not clearly defined, does oral sex, hand job, foreplay counts? But usually sex refers to sexual intercourse.

Dev can clarify the tags situations in the Developer Note section (which hardly anyone read) but yeah having rape tags means more than half the members of this site put this game on ignore without even playing it.

Most of the cases, tags are added or removed if the players make a huge deal about it and Report the game about said tags. If many reported incidents come to the attention of mods, then the tags will be added or removed (depending on the situation). Mods sometimes plays the game too so their decision are justified in that case but most of the times they don't play the games (so they only rely on Reports). Cheers.
Honestly, this is why I'm reluctant to put the tag here. It's definitely going to be misunderstood. I'm even thinking the game's title, even though I like it, wasn't the best idea. Since it delivered a message that the MC is a women-raping villain or sth. But it's too late to change it, so...

4.70 star(s) 133 Votes